Got cucked and there is an image of it. NEVER HAVE AN ONEITIS

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Here you go. You happy now?
YMeSsba.PNG

This is the girl I almost got together with last week. Prettyboy is probably playing P in V with her right now as I am writing this. Its so over for me.
Even though I have a healthy body,I am the unluckiest motherfucker ever on planet earth. I dont even care if whether they got in a relationship or not,the point is I got cucked again hard. All girls that I start to flirt with end up turning to snakes that shit on me then cuck me over some chad or prettyboy. IOI is a complete trap to me,believe it or not. I dont know why is the universe doing this to me,I am such a nice guy. I try my best to make people happy and help them get through their struggles,yet this is what I get. Whenever I was acting mean towards somebody I never meant it really serious. I have a huge heart and I love to make people laugh and happy. Yet when I need somebody,I get cucked and left alone to rot.
There is nothing more unfair then planet earth itself and the people on it,remember this. Even if I will successfully looksmax I will probably pause flirting or doing anything related to love for either a very long time,or forever. I am literally cursed or some shit dedsrs.
God has sentenced me to rot forever and get played out,but I will have the last laugh and at the end I am not dropping any tear or giving my heart to any foid no more,cause I am not talking to any girl ever again. I am only going to looksmax to get a good job,and get more friends. Love is gay,Love is evil,and so is this world. If a girl tries to approach me ever again,I let it go no matter how hot she is,I dont give a fuck,cause after all the 100 times I got cucked,I am smart enough to tell its a trap from god or the matrix,to make me heartbroken and sad again. I will be better off alone then to get fucked over again.
If you are an oneitis or crush having type of person,you better inject Testosterone ASAP or change yourself,because at the end,the feelings of most of you will really really really get thrown into the trash by her,and you will be left alone,sad and lonely.
Having an oneitis or just a crush is emotionally the unhealthiest thing ever in existence.

You may feel like in heaven at the moments you get well along with her
When she sents you heart emojis,when she hugs you
Or just when she smiles at you.

But when she finds someone better,your feelings will get thrown into the deepest pit of hell,trust me.

TLDR:
@blackoutwhitein
@blackopstruecel

@Pietrosiek
OR

ANYONE ON THIS FORUM THAT HAS AN ONEITIS
DO YOUR BEST TO THROW YOUR FEELINGS AWAY,NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS. IT MIGHT SEEM LIKE FUN AND GAMES WHEN SHE FLIRTS WITH YOU,BUT WHEN SHE FINDS SOMEONE BETTER,YOUR TOTALLY FUCKED EMOTIONALLY.
ITS THE WORST THING FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Attachments

• 2f870656d1424feaf6bb09af5e6824a1.jpg
    2f870656d1424feaf6bb09af5e6824a1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Selinity, Arkantos, fobos and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Selinity, Hector, SikKunt and 8 others
shits sad, man

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and xit
You’re definitely top 3 biggest cucks on this site.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Hector, Deleted member 2969 and 8 others
This man is living proof that looks aren't everything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, didntreadlol, DarknLost and 1 other person
This man is living proof that looks aren't everything.
He maxxed out his looks stats and minimized literally everything else.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface, Blitz and Mansnob
All oneitiscels gtfih and learn a lesson
@blackoutwhitein
@blackopstruecel

@Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Blitz and Pietrosiek
Did anyone actually read this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mansnob, Anon and Deleted member 3043

yh, I wasn't expecting him to suddenly fantasize about cock in the middle of his story

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
that's why i will just ldar. I don't have contact with foids from quite a lot of time and it will stay like that for long. Oneits make me feel like shit becouse they're blackpiling me all the time

i did

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
I read it all ...

Absolutely brutal OP ...

I hope you can recover from all of this

source.gif

:cry::cry::cry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Vitruvian, Mansnob and 4 others
Sad shit, man. Most women go for the assholes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Mateusz74
Having Oneitis(just lol) as an NonChad=Guaranteed to be cucked.

Your fault for ever falling for her op.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, toolateforme, TylerDurden and 1 other person
The worst feeling is not getting cucked but knowing that you rot while it happens

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden
Having Oneitis(just lol) as an NonChad=Guaranteed to be cucked.

Your fault for ever falling for her op.
it's not his fould that he's not chad. She should suck op's dick right now.

sad1rere_0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
In the same situation currently. I’ve gotten used to it happening more frequently so I don’t really feel it as much when I was like 16-17, but it’s nature’s cruelest joke. Men catch oneitis and women will always want to trade-up for better; it is what it is - A battle men were destined to lose.

it's not his fould that he's not chad. She should suck op's dick right now.

It's his fault for getting Oneitis when he's not a Chad. you can't say he couldn't see this coming.

you will never understand

Oh fuck off, you think i never had crush on girls? i simply didn't let my feelings develop because i knew at the end of the day i would get brutally rejected.

Having Oneitis in the first place is straight up retarded. if you like a girl just go up to her and tell her as it is. if she rejects you you're just too Subhuman in her eyes.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
It's his fault for getting Oneitis when he's not a Chad. you can't say he couldn't see this coming.
She used to send me a walls of texts and a ton of heart emojis,even a good morning text,it seemed almost like if she fell in love with me,so it wasn't that easy to spot I'm about to get fucked over

• So Sad
If you’re still having oneitis after supposedly getting “blackpilled”, you’re not blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, TylerDurden, Mansnob and 1 other person
It's so sad. I really feel like this planet is not good place to live.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 632
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and toolateforme
How old are you if I might ask? I just don't understand how men can have oneitises. I only had one in my whole life and that was in 5th grade before I hit puberty. It's a girl thing imo.
Get your life together and stop caring about females. If you want sex, see a hooker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah i gotcha.

And indeed you're right. Life as a NonChad=stupid waste of time.
Life as unchad is literally fucking brutal.
How old are you if I might ask? I just don't understand how men can have oneitises. I only had one in my whole life and that was in 5th grade before I hit puberty. It's a girl thing imo.
Get your life together and stop caring about females. If you want sex, see a hooker.
Bro loving someone is better than seeing hooker

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Bewusst and Deleted member 3043
Hahahaha again lol, fking sad my friend.

22th cucked time

I feel this thread man

Bro loving someone is better than seeing hooker
Loving someone to the point you're attached to him/her and require that person's attention and affection to feel okay is a cuck thing which makes you suffer needlessly.

Last edited:
they just seek attention man until they can ldar with chad. its hopeless for sub chads to seek average foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
this was the most emo thing ive ever read

slits me

no my oneitis is pure

It must be very saddening for you and unfortunately you should know your place by now. 😢😥

I've seen how girls played the lives of sub-8 males in school and at work. My friend had a "girlfriend" for like 2 weeks and then she just never called or texted him back.

If you are sub-9 it's truly over.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
C'est terminé pour tant d'hommes...

• +1
She used to send me a walls of texts and a ton of heart emojis,even a good morning text,it seemed almost like if she fell in love with me,so it wasn't that easy to spot I'm about to get fucked over
If she was into u what happened? Don’t try to be too nice or needy man