Got my bloodwork done. Can someone HIGH IQ please judge this? What do I do?

LoveSuckingFeet

LoveSuckingFeet

Banned
I have no idea how to read any of this. Everything seems normal?

What can I do?

Screenshot 2024 02 01 at 24127 PM
Screenshot 2024 02 01 at 24221 PM
Screenshot 2024 02 01 at 24208 PM
Screenshot 2024 02 01 at 24057 PM

you leaked ur genes. doxxing you right now. better delete before its too late...

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and iam good boy
LH is elevated and you have pretty mediocre free test due to high SHBG even though your total is good.

also your bilirubin levels are abnormal, is your skin turning yellow yet?

estrogen is on the higher side for a man but not abnormal.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Deleted member 49130
Low in vit d and iron is borderline too. Check liver. Other abnormalities alr said by @Orc

Nothing check eat primal diet withing week u fixes

Low in vit d and iron is borderline too. Check liver. Other abnormalities alr said by @Orc
how do you think these could affect me?
my vitamin d is apparently very deficient. I heard iron is important as well

LH is elevated and you have pretty mediocre free test due to high SHBG even though your total is good.

In this case what should I do? Im so novice, I have no idea what having an elevated LH leads to, nor if a high SHBG is good or bad?

also your bilirubin levels are abnormal, is your skin turning yellow yet?

so I get people ocassionallly tell me that my eyes are yellow? not sure if thats related.

im not sure if my skin is yellow but once person did once tell me this. I think youre onto something here for real.

estrogen is on the higher side for a man but not abnormal.

anything you think I should to fix this?

Thanks A TON for the detailed reply

In this case what should I do? Im so novice, I have no idea what having an elevated LH leads to, nor if a high SHBG is good or bad?
the elevated LH isn't significant enough to be worried about it.

shbg binds to testosterone, your levels are normal albeit mediocre, but this is because you have so much shbg.
so I get people ocassionallly tell me that my eyes are yellow? not sure if thats related.

im not sure if my skin is yellow but once person did once tell me this. I think youre onto something here for real.

elevated bilburin is from liver stress, i.e if you've drank a lot of alcohol lately it might be due to that, or a new form of medication, or even lifting heavy.

if this isn't the case go see a doctor because it means your liver isn't functioning well.

and yes, the yellow eyes are related to it, you might have chronic liver issues if this has been the case for a while.

anything you think I should to fix this?

don't worry about it, not high enough to cause any concerns.

shbg binds to testosterone, your levels are normal albeit mediocre, but this is because you have so much shbg.
is there something I should do about the SHBG?

I might have symptoms of low T, but apparently the results are normal, as you say

elevated bilburin is from liver stress, i.e if you've drank a lot of alcohol lately it might be due to that, or a new form of medication, or even lifting heavy.

this is worrying because I don't drink at all, never have in my life. im 28 currently. I don't take any meds or go to the gym at all. so not sure what this is.

I got a call from the doctor saying I need to go have an ultrasound for my abdomen? because of the bilrubin levels?

eat more protein, it might be genetic.

I got a call from the doctor saying I need to go have an ultrasound for my abdomen? because of the bilrubin levels?
he's probably worried about your liver, chronically high bilrubin is a sign of liver disease and it sounds like it's been high for a while already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130

I might have symptoms of low T, but apparently the results are normal, as you say

this is worrying because I don't drink at all, never have in my life. im 28 currently. I don't take any meds or go to the gym at all. so not sure what this is.

Basically lower SHBG means more free tetosterone. Free tetosterone can actually interact with androgen receptores and express their androgenic effects and also interact with other cells meanwhile the rest of your total tetosterone is primarily bounded to SHBG and albunim and does not interact and function as free tetosterone does.

eat more protein, it might be genetic.
again, youre onto something.

I consume virtually no protein. my diet consists of cheap, ready made pizzas, chips, junk, sodas etc...

I happen to suffer from dissociation and DPDR. Would you happen to know about this? And if it's maybe correlated to my lifestyle/blood panel?

Thanks man

Basically lower SHBG means more free tetosterone. Free tetosterone can actually interact with androgen receptores and express their androgenic effects and also interact with other cells meanwhile the rest of your total tetosterone is primarily bounded to SHBG and albunim and does not interact and function as free tetosterone does.
in this case, what do you suggest my approach should be?

It's over bro

I consume virtually no protein. my diet consists of cheap, ready made pizzas, chips, junk, sodas etc...
that explains pretty much all of your results, you are literally killing your liver and it shows, you will likely have to overhaul your lifestyle.

start with making small changes in your dietary habits, for starters you can begin the day with a healthy breakfast of fruits and such, have some eggs for lunch, it's not that hard, you can worry about dinner later, keep the snacks as it is for now don't change too much too quickly just make small changes.

that explains pretty much all of your results, you are literally killing your liver and it shows, you will likely have to overhaul your lifestyle.

start with making small changes in your dietary habits, for starters you can begin the day with a healthy breakfast of fruits and such, have some eggs for lunch, it's not that hard, you can worry about dinner later, keep the snacks as it is for now don't change too much too quickly just make small changes.
thanks brah.

I just fucking hate how it feels as though my dopamine has been lowered because of this dissociation, so I always feel this need to eat junk, eat chips, drink sodas etc.. to feel good.

it sucks.

eating boring/healthy is a challenge.

thanks brah.

I just fucking hate how it feels as though my dopamine has been lowered because of this dissociation, so I always feel this need to eat junk, eat chips, drink sodas etc.. to feel good.

it sucks.

eating boring/healthy is a challenge.
junk food doesn't have to be unhealthy, it's not hard to make your own burgers, enchiladas, and pizzas and make them healthier.

how do you think these could affect me?
my vitamin d is apparently very deficient. I heard iron is important as well
In the short term to get your levels up take a vitamin d + k2 supplement. Overall drink a glass of milk before bed and try to eat 2-4 eggs a day. stay in touch with your doctor as something is wrong with your liver

In the short term to get your levels up take a vitamin d + k2 supplement. Overall drink a glass of milk before bed and try to eat 2-4 eggs a day. stay in touch with your doctor as something is wrong with your liver
wtf, dude? how did you know? I literally got a call today fro my doc telling me he requested an ultrasound for my abdomen/liver because of my bilirubin or something.

I think you're onto something. something may be wrong with my liver

wtf, dude? how did you know? I literally got a call today fro my doc telling me he requested an ultrasound for my abdomen/liver because of my bilirubin or something.

I think you're onto something. something may be wrong with my liver
make sure the abdomen ultrasound covers gall bladder as well, if you begin having any symptoms with your liver and the doctor hasnt provided an explation for your symptoms and elevated billirubun (after ultrasound scan is over and the results have been looked over), ask for a CT scan of the liver.