Got my first black chin hair a week ago

HurtfulVanity

HurtfulVanity

In the pursuit of happiness
This is life fuel because It means I'm turning from pretty to more masc aesthetic. I have to up my hard mewing intensity to get best possible facial bone growth. I need a little more jaw growth and more browridge to lower eyebrows a bit more for hunter look zygos wont hurt either yes I still struggle to grow more than 6 hairs under my arms might have to inject T tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, FaceandHFD, HighTGymcel and 1 other person
Jfl. How old are u kid ?

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
how old op?

Dn rd

How old are you?

I'm a senior so you can guess I was literally 5 foot 6 up until I was like 15 then grew to 5 foot 8 I'm at 6 foot atm it was so depressing being a late bloomer my crush was taller than me I felt like SUB. Been gymcelling a year now trying to get aesthetic ima just do roids tho once I'm 18 I think or like 18 and a half because I will get a job and be able to hide my sht better. @6'4 looksmaxxxer

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm a senior so you can guess I was literally 5 foot 6 up until I was like 15 then grew to 5 foot 8 I'm at 6 foot atm it was so depressing being a late bloomer my crush was taller than me I felt like SUB. Been gymcelling a year now trying to get aesthetic ima just do roids tho once I'm 18 I think or like 18 and a half because I will get a job and be able to hide my sht better. @6'4 looksmaxxxer

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, HurtfulVanity and BigBoy
I'm a senior so you can guess I was literally 5 foot 6 up until I was like 15 then grew to 5 foot 8 I'm at 6 foot atm it was so depressing being a late bloomer my crush was taller than me I felt like SUB. Been gymcelling a year now
5'6" is around avg for 15 yo

mine started coming in like just a few months ago, I was worried given that i'm a ginger but so far 90% of them are black or brown, but I guess theres no way of telling until all of it is in

ill keep waiting and hopefully be able to stubblemax.

If more than 30% ends up being red, im clean shaven for life

mine started coming in like just a few months ago, I was worried given that i'm a ginger but so far 90% of them are black or brown, but I guess theres no way of telling until all of it is in

ill keep waiting and hopefully be able to stubblemax.

If more than 30% ends up being red, im clean shaven for life
I'm hopeful I can grow good stubble since both my older brothers can they're in 30s now tho they told me they were late bloomers aswell up until like 19 were all gonna make it boys just hop on T

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
congrats op.
Progress is always good even if its slow.

• +1
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
My chin hair started showing at 17 yo, am 20 yo now and can easily grow a full beard with no patches.

• Woah
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
No way bro everyone was taller than me other than the subhumans I then ended up outgrowing them tho. It was life fuel seeing them again after summer break me being so much taller my 6'5" friend makes me want to kill myself I face omg him tho
5'6" is around avg for 15 yo

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
No way bro everyone was taller than me other than the subhumans I then ended up outgrowing them tho. It was life fuel seeing them again after summer break me being so much taller my 6'5" friend makes me want to kill myself I face omg him tho
I just checked and its 5'7"

And I think its legit bc I was around that height at that age maybe an inch taller. Im only 5'10" now tho. Things didnt work out how I wanted them too.

This is life fuel because It means I'm turning from pretty to more masc aesthetic. I have to up my hard mewing intensity to get best possible facial bone growth. I need a little more jaw growth and more browridge to lower eyebrows a bit more for hunter look zygos wont hurt either yes I still struggle to grow more than 6 hairs under my arms might have to inject T tbh
mirin

I saw my first black hair on my chin at 19 years old

How long? (〃ω〃)

balls dropped