Got NetflixNchill date planned this thursday.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
With the drug-raver tall HTB blonde I posted earlier.
ADCreHe0NASKpFYcPeOn7dJksFSux9N46oI1tgjwIMDiYAOYjWJKDug2ib-wo5hrR02HgNhl9PTnMh9o0qdGswjEXzH7tzI4pCsdJVT7MyxgATGOXGv74WoqrcaExYbEFLm4et9a9mob_s4fWhQOnpzjzU28cPPkZY4FIxdy6iXmEXtxd2vxfiMjxbO8Hw3vYeUrbNhl3GGGgrS9hxxnomu11dM2Lk69x0mtB0KQr9qCNHbL0rvi50_yZPVdF2ol1IsJ1Di58KYuMfsPEBsVxmPlu7bMCWkW7pWTHPhwL1v5Hq-N-7an6VU2weZ6uzMD6XIIQbgySNwY1cjds385D46ypTV4UrYqkgLHwO64r8V4lwdCgNtx1FgVT2xcGkMSuTY-b7soywA0ZBiiU0aejNoKHRkKQnRewEjUCQrLv15tzISdVzhjamIWjQZz_Qvr8PR_8KEV37QKDjFXsHuHwe0avD59tIR5U3g3Jvrg144xmipRtvgN-ciW4kYyM_NvSFi9LeWqTD5a8OF4AOvSzaKtraSYPua3L-lXO_hX4CkWvyvoXL_MxqUXK8pJivwYWG7ZzJwJJksxYedyT1TCCyieLz8bHXiO4LPrxz03EdmWh-DOJ13NT7lNpTPf5kR6eApfasqgQaTT5aFWcu-8LGFvPqrXXwQxzWDVYti0FGX_NF11_dIaPC4e-WGXF0iBL4mvzwBnpsSukWRIx5EdwfouwiAC9PQKXSlX_m_psF1tEJVkt3kcAImhDUrbcCZWRhYKgIWmxfyheM0AXnfznWtA52AD62xn89ArzmtpuCjUmvsdSjKqunnNK-uQprqjj-hGqNNOZt8qBSGXad8Gml0kk6bmsuBWxykZ-R8abTiQukSt9L9MmxBr7CgfkcFpqWX0gqJBl-RxMvEklb2zeZVl4Egi4njJmJljPqRB1suI0SsC-T3jSI5SBuw7I-qZ4Q=w818-h1013-s-no-gm

Were vibing pretty good in chat. Talking about doing drugs together, etc.

She brutally life-mogs me. Already works full-time, has her own house, car, pets, etc.
But she doesn't seem to care that I am still a student at 28yo with 0 life achievements, money, job, status, nothing. I spilled the truth.
I didn't lie at all about my life, which kinda makes me feel confident that this might work with her.

(Betabux copers on suicide-watch)

We are meeting at her place, and going to drink wine and watch netflix. Which kinda seems like there's a high chance this will end up in a slay (and hopefully more).

If this ends up succeeding, I will stop calling myself an incel for the next 2 months on this forum.

(last time I had sex was 7 months ago, which makes me a truecel right now)

And before people think this is suicide-fuel somehow. I am a 28yo failed mentally ill drug-addicted alcoholic student with no money living in a shitty student dorm.
Should be lifefuel to you mfs if I can ascend in this state.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, Ryldoo IS COPING, stunna and 19 others
no one cares, htb is not impressive.

stupid fucking post, dont post unless you get with a top model, even then no one would give a fuck

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, TsarTsar444, justinzayn and 5 others

stupid fucking post, dont post unless you get with a top model, even then no one would give a fuck
I dont care about some top model unless she does drugs.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Kristin
I dont care about some top model unless she does drugs.
yes you would lol, if your posting about a htb you would be spamming threads about the model

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, ArcticStorm and MoggerGaston
You took a photo of her from a far and then after approached her?

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman, tombradylover, Marsik and 3 others
A blonde HTB came to my place with wine once to watch a movie, she ended up leaving

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and MoggerGaston
yes you would lol, if your posting about a htb you would be spamming threads about the model
whats the difference between dating someone you are really attracted to (HTB) or dating someone you are really really attracted to (model)?

Seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Humans were meant to date someone slightly more attractive than themselves. Not someone from a whole different class.

You took a photo of her from a far and then after approached her?
nah, I found her on a dating app

im too high inhib to approach girls, even on drugs.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
whats the difference between dating someone you are really attracted to (HTB) or dating someone you are really really attracted to (model)?

Seems like more trouble than it's worth.

Humans were meant to date someone slightly more attractive than themselves. Not someone from a whole different class.
what the fuck are you talking about

one is getting paid millions by their looks and other one is doing drugs in a night club

also humans were not meant to date someone slightly more attractive, thats not how it works, go outside you will see its all spread out. one is not slightly above the other

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one and ArcticStorm
She said her brothers came home from the army for a short while and had to leave to have time for them, then just stopped replying afterwards

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
ADCreHe0NASKpFYcPeOn7dJksFSux9N46oI1tgjwIMDiYAOYjWJKDug2ib-wo5hrR02HgNhl9PTnMh9o0qdGswjEXzH7tzI4pCsdJVT7MyxgATGOXGv74WoqrcaExYbEFLm4et9a9mob_s4fWhQOnpzjzU28cPPkZY4FIxdy6iXmEXtxd2vxfiMjxbO8Hw3vYeUrbNhl3GGGgrS9hxxnomu11dM2Lk69x0mtB0KQr9qCNHbL0rvi50_yZPVdF2ol1IsJ1Di58KYuMfsPEBsVxmPlu7bMCWkW7pWTHPhwL1v5Hq-N-7an6VU2weZ6uzMD6XIIQbgySNwY1cjds385D46ypTV4UrYqkgLHwO64r8V4lwdCgNtx1FgVT2xcGkMSuTY-b7soywA0ZBiiU0aejNoKHRkKQnRewEjUCQrLv15tzISdVzhjamIWjQZz_Qvr8PR_8KEV37QKDjFXsHuHwe0avD59tIR5U3g3Jvrg144xmipRtvgN-ciW4kYyM_NvSFi9LeWqTD5a8OF4AOvSzaKtraSYPua3L-lXO_hX4CkWvyvoXL_MxqUXK8pJivwYWG7ZzJwJJksxYedyT1TCCyieLz8bHXiO4LPrxz03EdmWh-DOJ13NT7lNpTPf5kR6eApfasqgQaTT5aFWcu-8LGFvPqrXXwQxzWDVYti0FGX_NF11_dIaPC4e-WGXF0iBL4mvzwBnpsSukWRIx5EdwfouwiAC9PQKXSlX_m_psF1tEJVkt3kcAImhDUrbcCZWRhYKgIWmxfyheM0AXnfznWtA52AD62xn89ArzmtpuCjUmvsdSjKqunnNK-uQprqjj-hGqNNOZt8qBSGXad8Gml0kk6bmsuBWxykZ-R8abTiQukSt9L9MmxBr7CgfkcFpqWX0gqJBl-RxMvEklb2zeZVl4Egi4njJmJljPqRB1suI0SsC-T3jSI5SBuw7I-qZ4Q=w818-h1013-s-no-gm

She brutally life-mogs me. Already works full-time, has her own house, car, pets, etc.
But she doesn't seem to care that I am still a student at 28yo with 0 life achievements, money, job, status, nothing. I spilled the truth.
I didn't lie at all about my life, which kinda makes me feel confident that this might work with her.

We are meeting at her place, and going to drink wine and watch netflix. Which kinda seems like there's a high chance this will end up in a slay (and hopefully more).

If this ends up succeeding, I will stop calling myself an incel for the next 2 months on this forum.

And before people think this is suicide-fuel somehow. I am a 28yo failed mentally ill drug-addicted alcoholic student with no money living in a shitty student dorm.
Next two months will be quite quiet on here.

• JFL
what the fuck are you talking about

one is getting paid millions by their looks
money is cope

and other one is doing drugs in a night club
sounds like a good time

also humans were not meant to date someone slightly more attractive, thats not how it works, go outside you will see its all spread out. one is not slightly above the other
? not sure what you mean

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
She said her brothers came home from the army for a short while and had to leave to have time for them, then just stopped replying afterwards
fucked up

dont give up

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
nah, I found her on a dating app

im too high inhib to approach girls, even on drugs.
Ok I thought you said you met her at the rave in a previous thread. how tall is she

• +1

can i give you sum advice jfl

• JFL
yes, the currency that controls the world is cope, very intelligent
I wasn't born a jew. I don't play that game.

to you. dating that typa girl has more risks lollll
True. But risks is what one should take in life.

i meant, its not like that usually, its more spread out meaning some can mog the other to hell, they could be looksmatched, one could be slightly more attractive.
Rarely see that. Almost all couples are looksmatched.

yeah bro he's definitely gonna cancel his date because some obscure Indian site said his girl wasn't good enough

• JFL
Reactions: infini and MoggerGaston
Rarely see that. Almost all couples are looksmatched.
really? guess geo problem, my area its so fucking spread out that sometimes i question blackpill lol

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm and MoggerGaston
yeah bro he's definitely gonna cancel his date because some obscure Indian site said his girl wasn't good enough
didnt even say that lmfao, i said dont post shitty slays

for everything or for attraction

No point in living if you aren't rich as an uglie cus then you have to wageslave all ur life
its not realistic for non-jews to ever escape wageslavery.
80% of millionaires were born millionaires.

complaining about having to wageslave is akin to complaining about existing in general. complaining about being alive.
might aswel kill yourself if you can't accept the basic realities of this world.

Inform her my sister heightmogs her
is your sister single?

girls like her enjoy ruination. that's why she wants a retard like you. i myself have done drugs and one experiences many ego deaths. and transcends the egotism of natural life. she may want you to make her feel alive again, given you probably have autistic tendencies and obscure thoughts. you aren't like the average nt chad. she wants to explore your mind. do not let her. make her crave you and obsess over you. make yourself her drug.

• +1
that's why she wants a retard like you.
:lul:

i myself have done drugs and one experiences many ego deaths. and transcends the egotism of natural life. she may want you to make her feel alive again, given you probably have autistic tendencies and obscure thoughts. you aren't like the average nt chad. she wants to explore your mind. do not let her. make her crave you and obsess over you. make yourself her drug.
I've already told her I am severely mentally ill, but told her I want to keep the details secret for now. But maybe one day she will find out.

Is that the right type of vibe?

mogs me, please think about my niggers threads on .org when you coom in her puss puss

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bushman, Kristin and MoggerGaston
its not realistic for non-jews to ever escape wageslavery.
80% of millionaires were born millionaires.

complaining about having to wageslave is akin to complaining about existing in general. complaining about being alive.
might aswel kill yourself if you can't accept the basic realities of this world.
So what's your plan for life, just wageslave til ur 40 then rope?

is your sister single?
Yeah

• +1
didnt even say that lmfao, i said dont post shitty slays
HTB isn't shitty though. Even for this site most ppl don't care if you fuck MTB

• +1
HTB isn't shitty though. Even for this site most ppl don't care if you fuck MTB
htb is too low to post, either top 10 model or it does not really matter

• WTF
Reactions: Kristin

• +1
  • +1
So what's your plan for life, just wageslave til ur 40 then rope?
Just average human stuff. You know:

Get a job you don't hate that gives you a good standard of living while not having to work too many hours, with plenty of holidays.
Enjoy life.
Set us up

• Ugh..
Reactions: chosen-one
:lul:

I've already told her I am severely mentally ill, but told her I want to keep the details secret for now. But maybe one day she will find out.

Is that the right type of vibe?
YES. i just read your other thread and she's a fucking shrink. girls like her are perfect little sluts. they enjoy the mind over flesh unironically. and see life for what is, an abundance of chemicals and neurons. give her little by little. make her crave you. tell how dark your mind gets jfl. that is the vibe nigga. thank me when you are in her guts bhai.

• Love it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
stfu incel
why? mtb is too low to even touch. if you dont work your life to get with the top 10 models whats even the point?