Got NetflixNchill date planned this thursday.

its a shitty 10hour/week job.

what lifestyle lol? drugs/raves are cheap and I barely spend money on anything else. student dorm is cheap too.
How much is the rent

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
no one cares, htb is not impressive.

stupid fucking post, dont post unless you get with a top model, even then no one would give a fuck
HTB is massively impressive tbh

• +1
I hope it goes well Mr. CHAD. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul:

what happened?

• So Sad
what happened?
Cat Fumbling GIF by Originals

• So Sad
no one cares, htb is not impressive.

stupid fucking post, dont post unless you get with a top model, even then no one would give a fuck
Lol

• So Sad
what happened?

incels never win
Im not an incel. Im thor of ravaging pussies

• Love it
It happened to even me at some point . you’ll stop caring and just move onto the next
I’ll pm u a photo i guarantee you’d be surprised

Put ya nob in her fella

It happened to even me at some point . you’ll stop caring and just move onto the next
I’ll pm u a photo i guarantee you’d be surprised
yeah im already over it now and feel good. But I am completely uninterested in dating again.

Will take a few months probably before I will bother dating some new girl. too much energy invested, too little return in value.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33826
yeah im already over it now and feel good. But I am completely uninterested in dating again.

Will take a few months probably before I will bother dating some new girl. too much energy invested, too little return in value.
Where is she now ? Do you still have contact w her ? Judging by the story , she didnt indirectly reject u tbh , if you fw this girl you wouldnt wana ruin it by trying to sleep w her so quick