Got NetflixNchill date planned this thursday.

YES. i just read your other thread and she's a fucking shrink. girls like her are perfect little sluts. they enjoy the mind over flesh unironically. and see life for what is, an abundance of chemicals and neurons. give her little by little. make her crave you. tell how dark your mind gets jfl. that is the vibe nigga. thank me when you are in her guts bhai.
mirin'
im already naturally doing the right thing somewhat then when I am telling her about my exorcistic shroom trips and the rest of my retarded life.

only thing I fear is that I become less depraved the better you know me, and the more comfortable I become with you. So this may just be a thing that will only work for a few months then.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
why? mtb is too low to even touch. if you dont work your life to get with the top 10 models whats even the point?
just be incel for the rest of your life and kill yourself when you finally realize you will never reliably bag top-10 models ----- theory

just be incel for the rest of your life and kill yourself when you finally realize you will never reliably bag top-10 models ----- theory
thinking about it, top 10 is too low. changing it to top 3

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
why? mtb is too low to even touch. if you dont work your life to get with the top 10 models whats even the point?
models become retarded after years of nutritional deficiencies and cocaine being injected into their nipples. a sleezy mtb is better then a barely functional fuckdoll.

anything above mtb doesnt exist, its a myth. MTBs are basically the stacies in this age.

models become retarded after years of nutritional deficiencies and cocaine being injected into their nipples. a sleezy mtb is better then a barely functional fuckdoll.
then wait until there is a top model that is christan, a virgin and never took a drug in her life

anything above mtb doesnt exist, its a myth. MTBs are basically the stacies in this age.
dropping the retarded satire-

this is kinda true, at least in my area. but over the internet people underrate as fuck, they rate stacy mtb even tho they have never seen a girl as good looking in their life

thinking about it, top 10 is too low. changing it to top 3
you need to get your hormones checked

ai_beautiful_sexy_girl_black_lingerie_by_eastpunkpixel_dfx8i3g-pre.jpg

if you dont want to fuck stacylites like this, something is wrong nigga.

you need to get your hormones checked

ai_beautiful_sexy_girl_black_lingerie_by_eastpunkpixel_dfx8i3g-pre.jpg

if you dont want to fuck stacylites like this, something is wrong nigga.
dont want to fuck a ugly ai whore. pass

mirin'
im already naturally doing the right thing somewhat then when I am telling her about my exorcistic shroom trips and the rest of my retarded life.

only thing I fear is that I become less depraved the better you know me, and the more comfortable I become with you. So this may just be a thing that will only work for a few months then.
jfl that is why i will never marry a whore. everything is transient. love doesn't exist. once you show them your soul, they will leave it. that is their only purpose. to validate their games. fuck her. treat her like an object. do not get close emotionally. she will even want more. just play with her mind.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SubSigma and MoggerGaston
jfl that is why i will never marry a whore. everything is transient. love doesn't exist. once you show them your soul, they will leave it. that is their only purpose. to validate their games. fuck her. treat her like an object. do not get close emotionally. she will even want more. just play with her mind.
I guess this is true.

I started showing my true self and getting really comfortable with the past 2 girls I dated longer term. And the relationship basically only got worse as time went on.

But I don't really care tbh. I am not going to stop it and play games. I am just going to follow my natural flow, let my emotions and personality change as it goes on.

If she ends it, it ends. I move on.

I am not going to play dumb games.

• Love it
no one cares, htb is not impressive.

stupid fucking post, dont post unless you get with a top model, even then no one would give a fuck
You better stop being so mean to people on this forum.

I guess this is true.

I started showing my true self and getting really comfortable with the past 2 girls I dated longer term. And the relationship basically only got worse as time went on.

But I don't really care tbh. I am not going to stop it and play games. I am just going to follow my natural flow, let my emotions and personality change as it goes on.

If she ends it, it ends. I move on.

I am not going to play dumb games.
mirin your resilience. its a little sad. but mirin nonetheless.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
mirin your resilience. its a little sad. but mirin nonetheless.
I don't really see another way.

I could play the game as you say, make her addicted to me by wearing the right mask, but at what cost?
How much will I truly enjoy interacting with her when I am wearing that mask, playing that game?

seems kinda pointless. Yeah you get 'objective' success. I will have some HTB addicted to me, fucking her, etc. Can brag about it whatever.

But in the end, what matters is your subjective experience of life. The way you experience life, your feelings, emotions, enjoyment, fulfillment.
Which is what you really sacrifice in this scenario.

(although it's not black/white like this obviously. not saying you shouldn't wear a mask at all.)

love does exist. you just have not experienced it

• So Sad
love does exist. you just have not experienced it
Many of us here havent. Neither have I.

Its hard to not give up hope. A constant battle

IMG 20200606 232443

hello fellow LTNs. i haven't been laid in 7 months. it sure sucks being an ugly truecel, huh? a constant battle to hang on.

• +1
Many of us here havent. Neither have I.

Its hard to not give up hope. A constant battle
not saying ive experienced true love bc i have not, but when i was 15 i had one of those sparks but she moved, that might be actually one of the worst feelings in the universe

• So Sad
Am i weird for thinking every successful foid is mostly due to sugar daddy and simps?

• +1
really? guess geo problem, my area its so fucking spread out that sometimes i question blackpill lol
Same where I live . Tbh everywhere in my country

Chadlites with chubby ltbs and stacylites with skinny fat oofy doofies

• JFL
I don't really see another way.

I could play the game as you say, make her addicted to me by wearing the right mask, but at what cost?
How much will I truly enjoy interacting with her when I am wearing that mask, playing that game?

seems kinda pointless. Yeah you get 'objective' success. I will have some HTB addicted to me, fucking her, etc. Can brag about it whatever.

But in the end, what matters is your subjective experience of life. The way you experience life, your feelings, emotions, enjoyment, fulfillment.
Which is what you really sacrifice in this scenario.

(although it's not black/white like this obviously. not saying you shouldn't wear a mask at all.)
there is a great book called confessions of a mask by yukio mishima which in ways tackles this very problem. i urge you to give it a read. we are always wearing a mask, even in reflection to ourselves. there is no you. it is something that pains me greatly. i hate it. therefore i couldn't have a subjective experience of life. i do not feel human enough perhaps. and while you seem to have optimism i am quite antithetical to that. not that im pessimistic. more so everything to me is absurd. forgive me for not understanding. yet ive seen the fragility of humans all my life, and it is rare to find genuine love between beings. our only purpose truly is to reproduce. things like emotions and actions wither. which is why it is redundant to give her your soul. especially if she doesn't understand how sacred of a thing that is. you may not see it, but it kills you. to give it away. and for it to always be hurt. it is your life bhai. do what you please. just be weary. do not lose yourself in the mysticism of love.

• +1
Same where I live . Tbh everywhere in my country

Chadlites with chubby ltbs and stacylites with skinny fat oofy doofies
Brutal Canada pill

I remember being canada-pilled by you daily a year ago or so

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
She may ghost though Bhai I’ve had it happen on the day like a few hours before we were vining was meant to go over and they come up with a shitty excuse so just be wary

• So Sad
How old is she?

there is a great book called confessions of a mask by yukio mishima which in ways tackles this very problem. i urge you to give it a read. we are always wearing a mask, even in reflection to ourselves. there is no you. it is something that pains me greatly. i hate it. therefore i couldn't have a subjective experience of life. i do not feel human enough perhaps. and while you seem to have optimism i am quite antithetical to that. not that im pessimistic. more so everything to me is absurd. forgive me for not understanding. yet ive seen the fragility of humans all my life, and it is rare to find genuine love between beings. our only purpose truly is to reproduce. things like emotions and actions wither. which is why it is redundant to give her your soul. especially if she doesn't understand how sacred of a thing that is. you may not see it, but it kills you. to give it away. and for it to always be hurt. it is your life bhai. do what you please. just be weary. do not lose yourself in the mysticism of love.
Its definitely a topic I am not certain of in my beliefs. I will give the book some attention, thanks for the advice.

It reminds me of a shroom trip I had 3 weeks ago where I truly felt like I could become anyone I wanted, wear any mask I wanted with complete confidence.

The power and control I felt like I had over my life in that moment, was incredible. Like I could truly do and achieve whatever I wanted.

So maybe you are right, and it's actually my aversion to wearing a mask that makes me feel disconnected with myself, and not use my true potential/powers.

Its really interesting. Also because my current 'non-masked' personality is one of an abused dog, molded out of childhood trauma. And I struggle with that personality and its shortcomings in achieving life quality a lot.

Will look into that book tomorrow, thanks

Last edited:
  • Love it
Having house, car, money
A lot of people are literally just born with all that though. Both men and women.

Is success then something you are just born with?

She may ghost though Bhai I’ve had it happen on the day like a few hours before we were vining was meant to go over and they come up with a shitty excuse so just be wary
I got her address already though.

If she ghosts, ill become the ghost that stalks her

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
A lot of people are literally just born with all that though. Both men and women.

Is success then something you are just born with?
Is that also the case with women you posted? Was she born into it?

• +1
I though she would 20 or 21.

Getting a 28 year old is not that impressive. This was not lifefuel. I need some HOPE.
Wtf is wrong with you? You been trying to get with young virgin since lookism time, dating since that time. So far you manage to get not a single worthable LTR(virgin)???? Fking oneitiscel cuck!

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
Wtf is wrong with you? You been trying to get with young virgin since lookism time, dating since that time. So far you manage to get not a single worthable LTR(virgin)???? Fking oneitiscel cuck!
Acne made me lose 2 years of my life

How tall?
With the drug-raver tall HTB blonde I posted earlier.
ADCreHe0NASKpFYcPeOn7dJksFSux9N46oI1tgjwIMDiYAOYjWJKDug2ib-wo5hrR02HgNhl9PTnMh9o0qdGswjEXzH7tzI4pCsdJVT7MyxgATGOXGv74WoqrcaExYbEFLm4et9a9mob_s4fWhQOnpzjzU28cPPkZY4FIxdy6iXmEXtxd2vxfiMjxbO8Hw3vYeUrbNhl3GGGgrS9hxxnomu11dM2Lk69x0mtB0KQr9qCNHbL0rvi50_yZPVdF2ol1IsJ1Di58KYuMfsPEBsVxmPlu7bMCWkW7pWTHPhwL1v5Hq-N-7an6VU2weZ6uzMD6XIIQbgySNwY1cjds385D46ypTV4UrYqkgLHwO64r8V4lwdCgNtx1FgVT2xcGkMSuTY-b7soywA0ZBiiU0aejNoKHRkKQnRewEjUCQrLv15tzISdVzhjamIWjQZz_Qvr8PR_8KEV37QKDjFXsHuHwe0avD59tIR5U3g3Jvrg144xmipRtvgN-ciW4kYyM_NvSFi9LeWqTD5a8OF4AOvSzaKtraSYPua3L-lXO_hX4CkWvyvoXL_MxqUXK8pJivwYWG7ZzJwJJksxYedyT1TCCyieLz8bHXiO4LPrxz03EdmWh-DOJ13NT7lNpTPf5kR6eApfasqgQaTT5aFWcu-8LGFvPqrXXwQxzWDVYti0FGX_NF11_dIaPC4e-WGXF0iBL4mvzwBnpsSukWRIx5EdwfouwiAC9PQKXSlX_m_psF1tEJVkt3kcAImhDUrbcCZWRhYKgIWmxfyheM0AXnfznWtA52AD62xn89ArzmtpuCjUmvsdSjKqunnNK-uQprqjj-hGqNNOZt8qBSGXad8Gml0kk6bmsuBWxykZ-R8abTiQukSt9L9MmxBr7CgfkcFpqWX0gqJBl-RxMvEklb2zeZVl4Egi4njJmJljPqRB1suI0SsC-T3jSI5SBuw7I-qZ4Q=w818-h1013-s-no-gm

Were vibing pretty good in chat. Talking about doing drugs together, etc.

She brutally life-mogs me. Already works full-time, has her own house, car, pets, etc.
But she doesn't seem to care that I am still a student at 28yo with 0 life achievements, money, job, status, nothing. I spilled the truth.
I didn't lie at all about my life, which kinda makes me feel confident that this might work with her.

(Betabux copers on suicide-watch)

We are meeting at her place, and going to drink wine and watch netflix. Which kinda seems like there's a high chance this will end up in a slay (and hopefully more).

If this ends up succeeding, I will stop calling myself an incel for the next 2 months on this forum.

(last time I had sex was 7 months ago, which makes me a truecel right now)

And before people think this is suicide-fuel somehow. I am a 28yo failed mentally ill drug-addicted alcoholic student with no money living in a shitty student dorm.
Should be lifefuel to you mfs if I can ascend in this state.

Is that also the case with women you posted? Was she born into it?
probably born in a functional, supportive family with decent looks and brain. At that point it's basically a given to end up successful

probably born in a functional, supportive family with decent looks and brain. At that point it's basically a given to end up successful
Yet turned out to be druggie slut at rave. I lean toward her having sugar daddy

• JFL
Yet turned out to be druggie slut at rave. I lean toward her having sugar daddy
thats literally a normal lifestyle for people in theirs teens/twenties though.

Adults with respectable full-time jobs party on hard-drugs in the weekends here.

thats literally a normal lifestyle for people in theirs teens/twenties though.

Adults with respectable full-time jobs party on hard-drugs in the weekends here.
Then you entire country/area should be nuked

• JFL
With the drug-raver tall HTB blonde I posted earlier.
ADCreHe0NASKpFYcPeOn7dJksFSux9N46oI1tgjwIMDiYAOYjWJKDug2ib-wo5hrR02HgNhl9PTnMh9o0qdGswjEXzH7tzI4pCsdJVT7MyxgATGOXGv74WoqrcaExYbEFLm4et9a9mob_s4fWhQOnpzjzU28cPPkZY4FIxdy6iXmEXtxd2vxfiMjxbO8Hw3vYeUrbNhl3GGGgrS9hxxnomu11dM2Lk69x0mtB0KQr9qCNHbL0rvi50_yZPVdF2ol1IsJ1Di58KYuMfsPEBsVxmPlu7bMCWkW7pWTHPhwL1v5Hq-N-7an6VU2weZ6uzMD6XIIQbgySNwY1cjds385D46ypTV4UrYqkgLHwO64r8V4lwdCgNtx1FgVT2xcGkMSuTY-b7soywA0ZBiiU0aejNoKHRkKQnRewEjUCQrLv15tzISdVzhjamIWjQZz_Qvr8PR_8KEV37QKDjFXsHuHwe0avD59tIR5U3g3Jvrg144xmipRtvgN-ciW4kYyM_NvSFi9LeWqTD5a8OF4AOvSzaKtraSYPua3L-lXO_hX4CkWvyvoXL_MxqUXK8pJivwYWG7ZzJwJJksxYedyT1TCCyieLz8bHXiO4LPrxz03EdmWh-DOJ13NT7lNpTPf5kR6eApfasqgQaTT5aFWcu-8LGFvPqrXXwQxzWDVYti0FGX_NF11_dIaPC4e-WGXF0iBL4mvzwBnpsSukWRIx5EdwfouwiAC9PQKXSlX_m_psF1tEJVkt3kcAImhDUrbcCZWRhYKgIWmxfyheM0AXnfznWtA52AD62xn89ArzmtpuCjUmvsdSjKqunnNK-uQprqjj-hGqNNOZt8qBSGXad8Gml0kk6bmsuBWxykZ-R8abTiQukSt9L9MmxBr7CgfkcFpqWX0gqJBl-RxMvEklb2zeZVl4Egi4njJmJljPqRB1suI0SsC-T3jSI5SBuw7I-qZ4Q=w818-h1013-s-no-gm

Were vibing pretty good in chat. Talking about doing drugs together, etc.

She brutally life-mogs me. Already works full-time, has her own house, car, pets, etc.
But she doesn't seem to care that I am still a student at 28yo with 0 life achievements, money, job, status, nothing. I spilled the truth.
I didn't lie at all about my life, which kinda makes me feel confident that this might work with her.

(Betabux copers on suicide-watch)

We are meeting at her place, and going to drink wine and watch netflix. Which kinda seems like there's a high chance this will end up in a slay (and hopefully more).

If this ends up succeeding, I will stop calling myself an incel for the next 2 months on this forum.

(last time I had sex was 7 months ago, which makes me a truecel right now)

And before people think this is suicide-fuel somehow. I am a 28yo failed mentally ill drug-addicted alcoholic student with no money living in a shitty student dorm.
Should be lifefuel to you mfs if I can ascend in this state.
What’s ur job? How do u afford this lifestyle?

Then you entire country/area should be nuked

I had high hopes this would happen one day. But the Russian military turned out to be garbage.

Over for worldwar3 enjoyers

What’s ur job? How do u afford this lifestyle?
its a shitty 10hour/week job that pays okay.

what lifestyle lol? drugs/raves are cheap and I barely spend money on anything else. student dorm is cheap too.