got told I look fun to put makeup on by a girl

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
yesterday this girl at my university and I had conversation about different kinds styles and she went on about makeup. she proceeded to tell me that my lips and nose are more feminine than hers. She told me about how I can go over to her place to let her do makeup on me.

I've been told I look really feminine before but this just hit hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, Mike141, kebab and 4 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 51551, Allornothing and 1 other person
she want you jit
not sure about that. who tells someone they are into that they want to put makeup on them. I feel like she would view me as more of a best friend in a girl way.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
she want you jit
@WishIwasChico

you probably would know more about this than me since you have more experience. does that mean she likes me if she says this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
not sure about that. who tells someone they are into that they want to put makeup on them. I feel like she would view me as more of a best friend in a girl way.
yall niggas never take hints

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean and Allornothing
yall niggas never take hints
I think you're probably just sex starved tbh. just because a girl invites you to her place that doesn't mean she wants you.

I don't think I'm gl enough for that anyway.

@andy9432

I think you're probably just sex starved tbh. just because a girl invites you to her place that doesn't mean she wants you.
tbh ur right i never get invited to a girls house let alone my friends hose

Lifefuel plan:

Play into the feminine shit then go over, grab her by the neck super hard and dominate the fuck out of her and give the fuck of her life.

Then after say ‘is that feminine’ then walk out, (make sure to slam her door shut) and block her.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141, Lookologist003 and Earth Dollar
Lifefuel plan:

Play into the feminine shit then go over, grab her by the neck super hard and dominate the fuck out of her and give the fuck of her life.

Then after say ‘is that feminine’ then walk out, (make sure to slam her door shut) and block her.
sounds hot but this girl is literally in some of the same classes as my gf so I don't know how that would go down afterwards.

but this does have me thinking about my face too much tbh. the only thing I have going is my jaw and even that is shaped very feminine. I think my lip and nose area is the problem but I still dk.

at least I'm 6'1 though.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
sounds hot but this girl is literally in some of the same classes as my gf so I don't know how that would go down afterwards.

but this does have me thinking about my face too much tbh. the only thing I have going is my jaw and even that is shaped very feminine. I think my lip and nose area is the problem but I still dk.

at least I'm 6'1 though.
Do it bro she will fall in love with you if you do it I swear.

Just act feminine then if you got to fuck just switch and dominate her she will cum so hard as it will give her an unexpected thrill

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
Do it bro she will fall in love with you if you do it I swear.

Just act feminine then if you got to fuck just switch and dominate her she will cum so hard as it will give her an unexpected thrill
I will go over and see how it goes.

@5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
SHOW HER YOUR DICK

• +1
SHOW HER YOUR DICK
@WishIwasChico is saying something similar. planning on going over today and seeing how things go.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and 5.5psl
@WishIwasChico is saying something similar. planning on going over today and seeing how things go.
Show me pics of her in dm Bhai I will give you an honest rating of her

• +1
If you’re not really friends with the girl then she probably wants you to come over and fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Earth Dollar
If you’re not really friends with the girl then she probably wants you to come over and fuck.
I've been getting told this. didn't think it was true but now I am wondering. we are hang out and study together but I wouldn't say she is a friend yet tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I've been getting told this. didn't think it was true but now I am wondering. we are hang out and study together but I wouldn't say she is a friend yet tbh.
Seems like she just sees you as a friend. Does she ever compliment you randomly or treat you differently to other friends? How much effort do you put in vs her?

she wants to peg you

yesterday this girl at my university and I had conversation about different kinds styles and she went on about makeup. she proceeded to tell me that my lips and nose are more feminine than hers. She told me about how I can go over to her place to let her do makeup on me.

I've been told I look really feminine before but this just hit hard.
jfl I have gandy tier nose