grow eyelash and eyebrow in 2months

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
seen some videos on oral castor and did some research on it also after speaking to users here and elsewhere (although i thought cope at the time)

moreplatesmoredates tried this and got some vellus hair but nothing substantial. he was taking 1ml a day only.

the key to this is drinking at least 5ml and up to 10ml a day. everyone i’ve spoken to who has gotten results from oral castor oil wasn’t a little bitch with dosage. castor increases pge 2 just like minox causing hair growth.
topical use is inferior and will only provide moisturising benefits.

vast majority of results are supposedly meant to come through in the first 2 months and taper off slowly from there.

if your scared about digestive issues or anything like that work your was up but i took 5ml yesterday off the rip and have problems , i will up to 10ml today and stay at that dosage.

IMG 8488

this thread also user used oral castor oil @ 5ml

many more anecdotes all over the place. anyone who says got no results seems to have used pussy dosage of 1ml

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: john788, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, kingpiin and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
Oral min way to go

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Oral min way to go

haha i’m aware bro
already maxxed out with the min

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252, blatonslatt and gravlek

haha i’m aware bro
already maxxed out with the min
Are you satisfied with the results?

Are you satisfied with the results?
yes i’m very happy with results and don’t regret doing it at all and still use and won’t stop using. it’s a major improvement than what they were before.
but if this can also provide similar results even if slightly less it would be amazing also
zanyn malik tier or death

• +1
seen some videos on oral castor and did some research on it also after speaking to users here and elsewhere (although i thought cope at the time)

moreplatesmoredates tried this and got some vellus hair but nothing substantial. he was taking 1ml a day only.

the key to this is drinking at least 5ml and up to 10ml a day. everyone i’ve spoken to who has gotten results from oral castor oil wasn’t a little bitch with dosage. castor increases pge 2 just like minox causing hair growth.

vast majority of results are supposedly meant to come through in the first 2 months and taper off slowly from there.

if your scared about digestive issues or anything like that work your was up but i took 5ml yesterday off the rip and have problems , i will up to 10ml today and stay at that dosage.

View attachment 2710435

many more anecdotes all over the place. anyone who says got no results seems to have used pussy dosage of 1ml
through what mechanism does it make you grow hair? does it increase bloodflow to the hair like minox or what?

through what mechanism does it make you grow hair? does it increase bloodflow to the hair like minox or what?
minox increases pge2 and so does castor oil therefore resulting in more hair growth
IMG 8500

• +1
doesn’t that cause cancer though ?
minor price to pay

but seriously people on org like to make up random sides about everything. like u think your gonna get cancer from drinking oil bro? seriously. it could help cancer, but i dont believe that either. drinking oil isn’t gonna affect cancer in a positive or negative way.

IMG 8502

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and Deleted member 55252

did it fuck up your stomach?

does it fuck up your stomach?
it’s possible. that’s why i say work up to doing 5ml - 10ml a day
maybe start with 1ml and work way up
i just went straight for 5ml and will up to 10ml today cos nothing negative happened to stomach

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Deleted member 55252 and BootySniffer69
mirin all these eyelash/eyebrow guides

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, buflek and appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin, buflek, marek937 and 2 others
good eyelashes = everything for eye area tbh
My eye area looks so much better now. So far Min grew them and made them a little darker. They were like redish-brown, now they're more brown

Last edited:
  • +1
minor price to pay

but seriously people on org like to make up random sides about everything. like u think your gonna get cancer from drinking oil bro? seriously. it could help cancer, but i dont believe that either. drinking oil isn’t gonna affect cancer in a positive or negative way.

View attachment 2710502
could increase the chances but i’m not sure

could increase the chances but i’m not sure
i don’t think the increase it so significant to the point of causing cancer.
it’s enough to increase hair growth

maybe more you take the more increase which is why people would see results at 5-10ml and not 1ml but idk

• +1
Bump.

What kind of castor oil should I use, if that matters? I have cold pressed organic castor oil that I bought a little bit ago, if that's good enough for oral use.

• +1
Bump.

What kind of castor oil should I use, if that matters? I have cold pressed organic castor oil that I bought a little bit ago, if that's good enough for oral use.
ah yes i forgot to mention do not use the black jamaican one
the one you just mentioned is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Sushifart
ah yes i forgot to mention do not use the black jamaican one
the one you just mentioned is good
Sick shit, brah.

Started brow and lash maxxing with topical minox lately, but my results are kind of retarded. I have hairs growing on my temples jfl. Mainly doing it to have denser brows and eyelashes though, if you think that's a possibility with minox (especially topical), since I have sparse but long-ish lashes and brow hair.

(For reference on how recent, I started 2 wks ago)

Sick shit, brah.

Started brow and lash maxxing with topical minox lately, but my results are kind of retarded. I have hairs growing on my temples jfl. Mainly doing it to have denser brows and eyelashes though, if you think that's a possibility with minox (especially topical), since I have sparse but long-ish lashes and brow hair.

(For reference on how recent, I started 2 wks ago)
have you started using castor oil? or about to start?
also oral min mogs for effectiveness and results tbh

bum
IMG 8523

Last edited:
Bookmarked

• Love it
Aren't you the guy that grown really thick eyebrows already?

And listen, about the minox, i got kirkland one, ingredietnts are alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water, minox 5%

Safe to drink?

Aren't you the guy that grown really thick eyebrows already?
and lashes (idk if u saw the lash thread), yeah

i’m using for the lash gains not eyebrow
i trimmed eyebrows since that before and after pic. i didn’t trim in before and after to show what minox can do.

And listen, about the minox, i got kirkland one, ingredietnts are alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water, minox 5%

Safe to drink?
yup all good
1 drop morning (0.05ml)
1 drop evening (0.05ml)

that’s it

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
minor price to pay

View attachment 2710502
Screenshot 2024 01 30 19 46 12 57 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

i think i’ll go down to 5 tho if that guy in thread got good reukts from 5ml @HTN_Mentalcel
He just said he "took a sip" and called me an autistic faggot

• JFL
Ye, my immune system is an absolute fucking unit so I can take some "dietary problems" and I take kefir so I should be fine
ye tbh mine is also good
like took 5 yesterday and 10 today and feel no problems at all
tbh i’ll take 10
first time im hearing of not absorbing nutrients properly and it was from chat gpt

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kingpiin
IMG 8535

Last edited:
  • +1
yes i’m very happy with results and don’t regret doing it at all and still use and won’t stop using. it’s a major improvement than what they were before.
but if this can also provide similar results even if slightly less it would be amazing also
zanyn malik tier or death
Should I do min or castor? And what dose for min?

i dont see why not both.
i have tried and tested oral min and posted my eyelash and eyebrow results on a thread i made
i have used oral min for 6 months and maxed out gains from it
so looking for other ways to increase lash growth mainly and this seems to be the way to go
so im on both now, oral min started 6 month ago, oral castor oil 1 day ago

• +1
min dose is 0.05ml which is 1 drop (2.5mg min) in morning
and same thing at night

• +1
min dose is 0.05ml which is 1 drop (2.5mg min) in morning
and same thing at night
Where do u buy the min from, can't seem to find a good place to buy it online

Where do u buy the min from, can't seem to find a good place to buy it online

Do u get min online? There wasn't a link in that thread for a website to get it on

*my bad bro found it now

Last edited:
last bump

View attachment 2710435

do you have a link for what product castor oil?

• +1
gonna try for next 5 months 5ml then 10ml after a bit

Listen, i started taking topical minox orally, will i see results on the beard also, or topical form is better for beard?