grow eyelash and eyebrow in 2months

Listen, i started taking topical minox orally, will i see results on the beard also, or topical form is better for beard?
oral will get u beard results trust me

i got full beard from nothing

i shave tho

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni
oral will get u beard results trust me

i got full beard from nothing

i shave tho
Very good, should i stay at 1 drop morning and 1 drop night

Or is it better 2 drops in morning and 1-2 drops at night?

Very good, should i stay at 1 drop morning and 1 drop night

Or is it better 2 drops in morning and 1-2 drops at night?
i tried

there is no difference
1 drop twice a day has same effectiveness

i always do that when i try something new lol. always think taking more is gonna give more results. but not always the case lol

i tried

there is no difference
1 drop twice a day has same effectiveness

i always do that when i try something new lol. always think taking more is gonna give more results. but not always the case lol
Do you think that for beard, using topical orally while also applying to skin would be better or oral is all it needs?

anyone else here have experience with it? i asked about this like a year ago and people said it wasn’t good

anyone else here have experience with it? i asked about this like a year ago and people said it wasn’t good
IMG 8638
IMG 8637

just don’t be taking small does like 1ml

take at least 5ml

it increases pge2 like minox causing hair growth

people i asked who use small dosage of 1ml got little to no results

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
is oral castor oil better than topical for lash growth?

seen some videos on oral castor and did some research on it also after speaking to users here and elsewhere (although i thought cope at the time)

moreplatesmoredates tried this and got some vellus hair but nothing substantial. he was taking 1ml a day only.

the key to this is drinking at least 5ml and up to 10ml a day. everyone i’ve spoken to who has gotten results from oral castor oil wasn’t a little bitch with dosage. castor increases pge 2 just like minox causing hair growth.
topical use is inferior and will only provide moisturising benefits.

vast majority of results are supposedly meant to come through in the first 2 months and taper off slowly from there.

if your scared about digestive issues or anything like that work your was up but i took 5ml yesterday off the rip and have problems , i will up to 10ml today and stay at that dosage.

View attachment 2710435

this thread also user used oral castor oil @ 5ml

many more anecdotes all over the place. anyone who says got no results seems to have used pussy dosage of 1ml
ok so which is the best to drink with little side effects that actually works? i wanted to take oral minox first but heard users had some heart problems so i didnt do shit