Growing in height until 21 or 25 is shit

Splinter901

Splinter901

救急醫療室
You need to be no less than 6'3'' by the time you are 16 as the latest and I mean a real 6'3'' barefoot at night not internet 6'3'' which is more like 6'0'' then you need to just forget about heigh and go to the gym to build a decent body (I only started going to the gym at 23.66 years old after avoiding it since 17 all in case it affected height growth in any way). Even if I believe that the peak of one's looks (those whose face allows it) is 25-29 I'd say that the 17-21 period is the most important in a persons life, by 25-29 you will be too old and everything will be dull and unexciting, you will look and feel like a tall fully grown man rather than a tall teen / young adult. I remember I never felt as comfortable with my age as when I was 17-21, at 22 it was already ovER as I was already middle aged and this is coming from someone who injected hgh at 23.66 to 24.05 years of age to grow taller.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Krakowski, Skywalker and 3 others
yea there's a bunch of 6 footer dudes in my UNI. I imagine they clean up with the grills man.

yea there's a bunch of 6 footer dudes in my UNI. I imagine they clean up with the grills man.

not if they were like me

What do you mean?

Do you see them with girls? because one would think that me at 6'3.5' while wearing shoes at 19 had some success with girls but in reality I was khv friendless rotter who just went to college cuz he was getting paid to and flunked all his classes and spent all his free time playing video games and eating junk food

I don't have other pics of me at 19 in this hard drive only this one but I'd say I looked way better back then in person without a beard and shorter hair (not in photos I always looked bad in those), a few years later my face masculinized even more and it was ogre

3312034 100 3127

Do you see them with girls? because one would think that me at 6'3.5' while wearing shoes at 19 had some success with girls but in reality I was khv friendless rotter who just went to college cuz he was getting paid to and flunked all his classes and spent all his free time playing video games and eating junk food

I don't have other pics of me at 19 in this hard drive only this one but I'd say I looked way better back then in person without a beard and shorter hair (not in photos I always looked bad in those), a few years later my face masculinized even more and it was ogre

View attachment 2524850
Well, I do see them in large groups--and sometimes there are girls in them. I imagine they get biches through social circle. And you were 19 in that photo got damn, u look old as hell LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
Well, I do see them in large groups--and sometimes there are girls in them. I imagine they get biches through social circle. And you were 19 in that photo got damn, u look old as hell LOL

I look even older now :ogre::ogre:

Use your withered looks to sage max to the younger gen.

I look older from a maturation point of view not a deterioration one.

did you grow from hgh at 23.66?

did you grow from hgh at 23.66?

yes, 2.4cm

View attachment 2524850
A true basement rotter. Rotting like william afton during the events of fnaf 3
fnaf GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Aging is different for unhealthy and healthy people, between races etc

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and horizontallytall

View attachment 2524850
another stupid retard lmao @5.5psl @Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
yes, 2.4cm

Where’d ya source the hgh from? Mine is underdosed and expensive. I’m not trying to cheat my genetics in any way rather I’m trying to get back the height that was stunted.

Op has autism

You need to be no less than 6'3'' by the time you are 16 as the latest and I mean a real 6'3'' barefoot at night not internet 6'3'' which is more like 6'0'' then you need to just forget about heigh and go to the gym to build a decent body (I only started going to the gym at 23.66 years old after avoiding it since 17 all in case it affected height growth in any way). Even if I believe that the peak of one's looks (those whose face allows it) is 25-29 I'd say that the 17-21 period is the most important in a persons life, by 25-29 you will be too old and everything will be dull and unexciting, you will look and feel like a tall fully grown man rather than a tall teen / young adult. I remember I never felt as comfortable with my age as when I was 17-21, at 22 it was already ovER as I was already middle aged and this is coming from someone who injected hgh at 23.66 to 24.05 years of age to grow taller.
No shit lol

View attachment 2524850
You look 25 in that pic, maybe 30

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
6”2 and im like so happy w my height its like ur not ogre tall but ur tall