GTA 6 will have you playing as a Latina Stacey

Will you be triggered to play as a foid in GTA 6?

• Total voters
ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Trailer drops soon just wondering how many incels would be triggered if they had to play as a foid that fall in love with chad Jfl.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, thecel, mqr and 3 others
Sex mod soon buddy boyo. Even if devs arent based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 32285 and ManletBlackcel
Hopefully you have multiple characters and can just kill the foid at the end

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 52601, Abhorrence and 6 others
Can you still fuck hookers with her.

Probably not

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ManletBlackcel
Jason (the white guy) is a literal chadlite at minimum facially if you look closer, plus he's tall
Rockstar Games has gotten so blackpilled since RDR2
Arthur Morgan beta model was an ugly male gazzed cuck and they changed him to female gaze chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, mqr, datboijj and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Lookologist003
Trailer drops soon just wondering how many incels would be triggered if they had to play as a foid that fall in love with chad Jfl.
not every here is an incel nigger i won't buy that shit if it has jewish feminist propaganda
and fuck u

Attachments

• Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    Banner-5-Salvery004.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
I HOPE YOU CAN PLAY AS A CRIP MAC!!!! YA FEEL MAH?!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Lookologist003, datboijj and 1 other person
not every here is an incel nigger i won't buy that shit if it has jewish feminist propaganda
and fuck u
I didn’t say everyone here was incel

Gta sucks

• +1
Reactions: tervile1
Jason (the white guy) is a literal chadlite at minimum facially if you look closer, plus he's tall
Arthur Morgan beta model was an ugly male gazzed cuck and they changed him to female gaze chad
where?

Yea R* are hella blackpilled I bet one of the missions in gta 6 will have you playing as the foid and you have to kill a bunch of incels to pass the mission then a cutscene pops up of her getting fucked by her chad partner jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Glerforpus, Ricky212, SonOfDarkseid and 2 others
Yea R* are hella blackpilled I bet one of the missions in gta 6 will have you playing as the foid and you have to kill a bunch of incels to pass the mission then a cutscene pops up of her getting fucked by her chad partner jfl

Attachments

• pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
masc chad
lol hes female gaze, he got prettyboy features but they made his nose look a bit more rough, they gave him facial hair so incels aren't mad because yo know incels are faggots and wanna play as the guy they think will cuck them
but they made him female gazed too, look at his earrings and shit etc

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Xangsane
lol hes female gaze, he got prettyboy features but they made his nose look a bit more rough, they gave him facial hair so incels aren't mad because yo know incels are faggots and wanna play as the guy they think will cuck them
but they made him female gazed too, look at his earrings and shit etc
no no that's a masc chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lookologist003 and ManletBlackcel
when is soon

• +1
Looking forward to playing as a strong & independent woman of color who's also a single mother! Take that you sexist right wing bigots HA HA HA! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 32285, futuregigamogger and 9 others
Hopefully the BD is a BBC

• Hmm...
She's stacylite

• +1
trailer is live wtf

• Love it
Reactions: HitAndRun
Can you still fuck hookers with her.

Probably not
im installing a mod to make the bitch a white stacy with blonde hair then fuck as many female hookers

• JFL
Graphic details are good but "plastic" rendering (like deliberately making it look like a videogame) is a kind of failure IMO.
But I suspect when it comes to humor and stuff game will be overly soy and teethless.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and HitAndRun
I hate modern gayming

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Graphic details are good but "plastic" rendering (like deliberately making it look like a videogame) is a kind of failure IMO.
But I suspect when it comes to humor and stuff game will be overly soy and teethless.
yes i read an article that ROCKSTAR has soften a lot in recent times specially for this game expect a bunch of leftists shit instead of mockering everyone its just gonna be an specific type of people. i blame trannys for this

i blame trannys for this
I'm not sure who is to blame for that all. (inb4: certain ethnicity). The frog was boiled slowly, starting with "polite corectness" quite some time ago already and people gonna eat all the soyish crap and not puke from it.

Ngl they made him look ethnic wannabe white passing in the trailer
???

He looks white in the trailer and definitely better looking than the previous design.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
would only play the female character if they made her lesbian

playing a foid who gets fucked by chad is too disgusting

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles