[GTFIH] ULTIMATE COLORING POLL FOR WHITES

Who mogs?

• Left - White Tom Welling

• Right - Orangy Tom Welling

Results are only viewable after voting.
Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
So I was having a discussion with that ultracoper of @Caligula and he said that being pasty white is ideal. I think the ideal coloring is white with undertones of orange. You can notice how the Tom in the right looks instantaneously healthier while the one in the left looks an ill individual with some kind of hemophiliac sickness of the blood.

There's a reason this is ideal

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 2012, thecel and 3 others
keep copin vampire looks are ideal

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, retard, Deleted member 7926 and 8 others
U went a little too far with the orange bro, but it still mogs the white. I dont know why the white makes you look like you are ill or something

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 7926, thecel and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Slayerino and DaGullas
Brb getting some tan

7E3B1652 1960 4915 A93D 48864B2C3C47

I’m ready to slay

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Over, Copemaxxing and 7 others
This colour or death

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel
In these pics the left is better becuase it actually looks normal where as right looks severly retarded due to how bad it is edited.
Overall though yes id say being tanner/orange undertone looks better than pale. Pale requries a specific look to be attractive whereas tanner is easier to look better with

still though JFL at people who think light skin is worse than dark total cope

• +1
Reactions: xit
op keeps editing the pic to be more white jfl. thread over pale skin is obv better

• +1
Reactions: Caligula
op keeps editing the pic to be more white jfl. thread over pale skin is obv better
Bullshit. That's the original. Go look it up on Google and compare it.

Superman pheno mogs
9d2b88860f15505535fceac0b3ba3cc6
Unnamed 10
Avatars 000308646431 zd0cea t500x500 2
4 Henry Cavill Short Straight Casual Hairstyle

F1964be091c155ae8e61b96e804b4682
Hot Sean OPry Pictures 1

So I was having a discussion with that ultracoper of @Caligula and he said that being pasty white is ideal. I think the ideal coloring is white with undertones of orange. You can notice how the Tom in the right looks instantaneously healthier while the one in the left looks an ill individual with some kind of hemophiliac sickness of the blood.
View attachment 507605

View attachment 507635
Fucking retarded low IQ looking pale is ideal girls love pasty white guys , in asia if ur pale white dude ur god

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
U went a little too far with the orange bro, but it still mogs the white. I dont know why the white makes you look like you are ill or something
Low iq retarded pale is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Fucking retarded low IQ looking pale is ideal girls love pasty white guys , in asia if ur pale white dude ur god
Who wants to be loved by flatxilla noodlewhores? Only white subhumans with pale skin. Orange mogs!

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Vidyacoper
Who wants to be loved by flatxilla noodlewhores? Only white subhumans with pale skin. Orange mogs!
orange is fucking disgusting lmao ur smoking crack

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 4430
  • +1
Reactions: CommanderCope, Chadeep, SexyMofo and 3 others
How do you get the orange look without blasting your collagen?

tanning bed 1 time per week? Supposedly those UV rays there do less damage than sunlight since it's more filtered/pure.

Already tried beta carroten+astaxanthin and doestn do shit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6512 and DutchPrettyBoy
The Tom Welling on the second pic it too orange, Strijd's skin is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and DutchPrettyBoy
Right, that's how you wanna look during the summer and inside the house. You'll look like left during winter when outside.
Tan always beats vampire pale, none of you here look as good as that guy so you won't look like a vampire, you'll look like a basement dweller. Go out and enjoy some sun, vitamin D will improve your mood significantly.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
Right looks unreal and trumpmaxxed

vitamin D will improve your mood significantly.
Nigga I am overdosing on Vit D pills and it doesn't do shit. My blood levels are off the charts

How do you get the orange look without blasting your collagen?

tanning bed 1 time per week? Supposedly those UV rays there do less damage than sunlight since it's more filtered/pure.

Already tried beta carroten+astaxanthin and doestn do shit.

lol. I don't have an answer to how to get the "orange look", but the this part: " Supposedly those UV rays there do less damage than sunlight since it's more filtered/pure." is pure marketing cope. The rays are what is doing the damage, it's not like filtering water lmao. They may say that they don't use UVB rays, which burn you, but UVA rays are worse in terms of aging you.

Right looks off in the same way @Yuyevon ’s skin looks off

Nigga I am overdosing on Vit D pills and it doesn't do shit. My blood levels are off the charts
Well do the bloodwork and see what's missing, you can do Test levels too while you are at it. I personally take Vitamin D, C , Zinc and Omega 3

lol. I don't have an answer to how to get the "orange look", but the this part: " Supposedly those UV rays there do less damage than sunlight since it's more filtered/pure." is pure marketing cope. The rays are what is doing the damage, it's not like filtering water lmao. They may say that they don't use UVB rays, which burn you, but UVA rays are worse in terms of aging you.
What if you use an SPF 50+ ? Will it slow down the tanning while protecting the collagen?

What if you use an SPF 50+ ? Will it slow down the tanning while protecting the collagen?

SPF would prevent burning, as SPF will only tell you how much protection you will get from UVB rays, which primarily burn you (they also contribute to aging and skin cancer, just not as much as UVA). SPF does not measure UVA protection. UVA rays are primarily what ages you. Most american sunscreens offer poor UVA protection. I order asian or european (found my holy grail, it's european) that has good protection from both UVA and UVB.

• +1
North Atlantid is such a rare and slayer pheno.
Yup, i was so close to getting it tbh. My father is north atlantid, dunno about my mom, she has blonde hair and green eyes. I have brown hair and blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
View attachment 507605

View attachment 507635
LMFAO I reverse image searched google the last photo and it says "girl"

also how to get this orange tan you are talking about?

I reckon suntan/natural melanation is irrelevant, it's all about the complex of caretonoids you get from a balanced diet. Red, yellow, and orange undertones are ideal and obtained from vegetables and fruits. @Slayerino

• +1
I reckon suntan/natural melanation is irrelevant, it's all about the complex of caretonoids you get from a balanced diet. Red, yellow, and orange undertones are ideal and obtained from vegetables and fruits. @Slayerino
You got it, bro. Don't let the pale vampire copers deceive you.

• JFL
Reactions: Caligula

Users who are viewing this thread

Back