(GTFIH) Watch this HTN slay easily 'Face is King' copers on suicide watch

A

AverageEnjoyer

Iron
This guy is anywhere between 5'11 to 6'1 (the guy interviewing him is 5'6 jfl) with htn face and decent frame effectively giving him chadlite smv irl. As long as one is abover average in all three they can slay. GTFO with your muh 6'6 only, muh chad only. LOL. y'all need to get outside buddy boyo

He is the first guy, no need to watch the whole thing jfl. The manlet also gets brutally rejected by foid lol

HOW ARE YOU USING DRUNK WOMEN AS A SOURCE

just lol

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, 5.5psl and SidharthTheSlayer
HOW ARE YOU USING DRUNK WOMEN AS A SOURCE

just lol
the fact that they accepted to kiss the htn but not the ltn is telling. Even if drunk

This guy is anywhere between 5'11 to 6'1 (the guy interviewing him is 5'6 jfl) with htn face and decent frame effectively giving him chadlite smv irl. As long as one is abover average in all three they can slay. GTFO with your muh 6'6 only, muh chad only. LOL. y'all need to get outside buddy boyo

He is the first guy, no need to watch the whole thing jfl. The manlet also gets brutally rejected by foid lol

Just lol if you think most foids are fucking Chads, most slayers irl are just HTNs, PSL autism is blackpill schizo shit lmao you don’t need to have structure hand crafted by God to have sex with a foid, guys uglier than you are having sex rn as we speak

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, GuyFromSingapore and 5.5psl
water, you dont need to look like opry to do this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, charizy and Deleted member 32486
Just lol if you think most foids are fucking Chads, most slayers irl are just HTNs
Seeing chads itself is very rare
Most good looking guy in a small setup is mostly htn-strong htn and that is why foids fuck htns

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Kamui
water, you dont need to look like opry to do this shit
Just lol if you think most foids are fucking Chads, most slayers irl are just HTNs, PSL autism is blackpill schizo shit lmao you don’t need to have structure hand crafted by God to have sex with a foid, guys uglier than you are having sex rn as we speak
That's what i'm saying but most autists think you have to be sculpted head to toe by michaelangelo to have a chance to even speak to a foid let alone bag one

That's what i'm saying but most autists think you have to be sculpted head to toe by michaelangelo to have a chance to even speak to a foid let alone bag one
I've never seen someone on here claim that unironically.

When I go outside most people are ugly brah. Ltn to mtn. A tall strong htn would stand out hard unless he's in an environment full of chadlites and other htns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back