Guy called me weird in public (need advice please read)

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
PLEASE READ

I was with one of my friend groups which consists of Person A, Person B, and person C.

-Person A calls himself right wing and conservative but he is really sensitive. I can never be real with him. He recently simped over a girl, i called him out, and he got mad at me and told me to kill myself in a non joking way. He also gets mad when i say nigga even though im not black. He also got into an inferior college than me and when i told him that, he said that college doesnt matter for jobs (cope) and didnt talk to me for 3 days after that.

-Person B also calls himself a right wing conservative but hes not as sensitive as Person A. He still gets offended sometimes.

-Person C is just like me, a real conservative who doesnt get offended.

Now, a guy called Person D is friends with person A. Person A has gossiped about me to Person D about how i am racist and mean when in reality im honest.

I was having fun talking to Person B when Person D interjects and says "why are you so weird" and Person A decides to join in and say "yeah". I said why am i weird and Person D randomly said that i should shave my head bald and that my hair looks like a coconut. The entire time Person A and D were making fun of me, and i took it as jokes at the start, but i realized these niggas actually hate me.

I don't even know Person D at all.

Im considering cutting off the friend group entirely, since Person C told me that Person A started an Anti-(my name) group chat and invited my entire friend group but me.

Person C thinks Person A is actung out of wack while Person A, B, and D are basically banded up together against me. I have black friends that i get along with better and i can guarantee those niggas don't think im weird.

What the fuck do i do? Ask questions for clarification if u want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, vermillioncorefan, ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL and 2 others
@5.5psl
@Esteban1997
@TRUE_CEL
@flippasav
@Octavian_Augustus
@thecel

SO CONFUSED READING PERSON A TO B TO C TO D LMAO
ANYWAYS IT WASNT SOMETHING TO GET BOTHERED TBH
SPEND SOME MORE TIME WITH THEM IF THEY BEHAVE THE SAME AND DISRESPECT YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THEN LEAVE THEIR GROUP.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Oxygen
SO CONFUSED READING PERSON A TO B TO C TO D LMAO
My bad G
ANYWAYS IT WASNT SOMETHING TO GET BOTHERED TBH
SPEND SOME MORE TIME WITH THEM IF THEY BEHAVE THE SAME AND DISRESPECT YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THEN LEAVE THEIR GROUP.
Real ass nigga. The only problem is that i come across them often and it would be so awkward

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If he has lower body weight and lean mass knock him out and piss on him

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and ducktruck
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus, chosen-one and Oxygen
Shit friend group, also if dudes a right wing conservative, why is he mad over you saying the N word?

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen and ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
PLEASE READ

I was with one of my friend groups which consists of Person A, Person B, and person C.

-Person A calls himself right wing and conservative but he is really sensitive. I can never be real with him. He recently simped over a girl, i called him out, and he got mad at me and told me to kill myself in a non joking way. He also gets mad when i say nigga even though im not black. He also got into an inferior college than me and when i told him that, he said that college doesnt matter for jobs (cope) and didnt talk to me for 3 days after that.

-Person B also calls himself a right wing conservative but hes not as sensitive as Person A. He still gets offended sometimes.

Now, a guy called Person D is friends with person A. Person A has gossiped about me to Person D about how i am racist and mean when in reality im honest.

I was having fun talking to Person B when Person D interjects and says "why are you so weird" and Person A decides to join in and say "yeah". I said why am i weird and Person D randomly said that i should shave my head bald and that my hair looks like a coconut. The entire time Person A and D were making fun of me, and i took it as jokes at the start, but i realized these niggas actually hate me.

Im considering cutting off the friend group entirely, since Person C told me that Person A started an Anti-(my name) group chat and invited my entire friend group but me.

Person C thinks Person A is actung out of wack while Person A, B, and D are basically banded up together against me. I have black friends that i get along with better and i can guarantee those niggas don't think im weird.

i also had friends like these in my Past School which i left a year back.

If you have the correct Opportunity and perfect time to leave them without causing any severe damage to your life(like if they get too angry with you as you have left them and then they try to kill you)....... you should let these Niggas rot to death.

For now, Just be friendly and nice but don't initiate convo with them if there's no need...... but don't get too clingy with them.

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
PLEASE READ

who cares dude. the only thing i discerned from that wall of yap is that you're A, a faggot or B a foid.

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax and Oxygen
@GabachoCopium look at this nonsense

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Shit friend group, also if dudes a right wing conservative, why is he mad over you saying the N word?
He is a soyboy simp in the most literal sense. Over text he acts so dominant but when I confront him irl he shrivels up even thought hes 3 inches taller than me. He also bends to women easily

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
i also had friends like these in my Past School which i left a year back.

If you have the correct Opportunity and perfect time to leave them without causing any severe damage to your life(like if they get too angry with you as you have left them and then they try to kill you)....... you should let these Niggas rot to death.

For now, Just be friendly and nice but don't initiate convo with them if there's no need...... but don't get too clingy with them.
Appreciate the quality response bro

• +1
Reactions: ๐”ป๐”ธ๐•Žโ„• ๐•†๐”ฝ ๐•‚โ„๐”ธL
He is a soyboy simp in the most literal sense. Over text he acts so dominant but when I confront him irl he shrivels up even thought hes 3 inches taller than me. He also bends to women easily
Then why isn't he Left Wing?

• +1
Then why isn't he Left Wing?
He grew up in a christian household. He belives non-binary is a real gender tho :lul: and he picks and chooses what he likes from the bible and ignores what he doesnt

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Non nt activities

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon and Oxygen
PLEASE READ

In situations like this you should honestly cut them off. I've had these types of ''friends'' that would rag on me the entire time we hung out to make themselves feel better.
Yes it will be awkward at first, especially when you run in to them in person, but it will help your mental health a lot in the long run.

• +1
In situations like this you should honestly cut them off. I've had these types of ''friends'' that would rag on me the entire time we hung out to make themselves feel better.
Yes it will be awkward at first, especially when you run in to them in person, but it will help your mental health a lot in the long run.
Type of response i would receive on reddit

PLEASE READ

Ranting about your personal life on a incel forum You probs are weird as fuck

incel forum
You are so fucking retarded

What the fuck does offtopic mean to you

You are so fucking retarded
View attachment 2556749
What the fuck does offtopic mean to you
You actually made me chuckle Its the fact your here asking advice from other incels like a weirdo about your friendship issues but since you posted it on the off topic section ( What a grave mistake I made) It negates all that! My bad bro

You actually made me chuckle Its the fact your here asking advice from other incels like a weirdo about your friendship issues but since you posted it on the off topic section ( What a grave mistake I made) It negates all that! My bad bro
You're*. spelling retarded, opinion disregarded:cool:

Last edited:
The person abc shit sounds like one of those cringey reddit larps. Just say john, mike, and jeff.

PLEASE READ

catch person A walking at night and u know what to do. (not rape)

Try to not talk about anything political or racial, it really riles people up and it displays awkward behavior.
PLEASE READ

• +1
PLEASE READ

Ur the loser of the friend group buddy ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

maybe he jealous of you bro, just kill him

nigga this is a fucking formal logic test I aint calculating all that bull

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan