Guys, Lmk if im finally mtn.

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

chadlite in mumbai
Took these photos after gym session to make them seem like realisitic as possible, also lmk what i should improve.
IMG 7529
IMG 7528

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Jeww, poopoohead and 3 others
ofc atleast a mtn. looking good, maybe try a new hair routine idk

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
You look like the kid from Stranger Things

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and jacobthrows
ofc atleast a mtn. looking good, maybe try a new hair routine idk
yes i am gonna fix my hair after ear surgery, my ears horrible rn but soon gonna surgery them and then will get shorter hairstyle, also like i said i was at gym before this and outside was windy as fuck so ofc it got ruined and looked shit.

• +1
Reactions: cobicado901
good, thats enough for now, next will moneymax, then upcoming ascends for during summer is nice tan, ear surgery, new hairstyle, more physiquemaxxing, and will fashionmax. These will prob get me to mtn + or maybe even low htn. then after 18 will hardmax with rhino and jaw implants, prob LL too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: butterworld and sub5c3l
mtn

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and sub5c3l
great potential brother. just get leaner and stay healthy! HTN-Chadlite potential imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pierrot, Allornothing, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz
Nah, really ?
Yes bro I don't see many flaws beside high BF%. Good skin, great eye area, nice small nose, not recessed, visible jawline, nice hair quality. You clearly have potential, just grow older and you will be majestic!

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and TheLooxMaxingKing
Yes bro I don't see many flaws beside high BF%. Good skin, great eye area, nice small nose, not recessed, visible jawline, nice hair quality. You clearly have potential, just grow older and you will be majestic!
Broski, Yeah i see, thick wavy hair and light blue eyes are def big looksmax.
IMG 7499

but im not even high bf, my face js look like it, its pretty annoying, dont know the reason man... also my physique is really good, like actually mog whole school, but my face bloat is just so annyoing, dont know what causes it ....

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
Broski, Yeah i see, thick wavy hair and light blue eyes are def big looksmax. View attachment 2851612
but im not even high bf, my face js look like it, its pretty annoying, dont know the reason man... also my physique is really good, like actually mog whole school, but my face bloat is just so annyoing, dont know what causes it ....
really nice physique for your age cool bro. how old are you and tall?

• +1
Normal zoomer, not good not bad, also stop squinting so hard it’s quite cringe bhai
not squinted like at all, maybe 20%, im always squinting a little bit

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
good, thats enough for now, next will moneymax, then upcoming ascends for during summer is nice tan, ear surgery, new hairstyle, more physiquemaxxing, and will fashionmax. These will prob get me to mtn + or maybe even low htn. then after 18 will hardmax with rhino and jaw implants, prob LL too.
Only 0.0000001% of people who say they will get LL ever even acquire the spare funds to do it, let alone actually do it and recover

• +1
i turned 15 a little while ago, and 5"7😢
Then its just your baby fat, i got it too. It goes by age, at 25 you probably won't have all this fat and if you lean down more and if you want can get buccal fat removal then you will look hollow and mogger like. Also how tall are your parents?

• +1
LTN

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and nofap
What pheno is this????

• +1
Then its just your baby fat, i got it too. It goes by age, at 25 you probably won't have all this fat and if you lean down more and if you want can get buccal fat removal then you will look hollow and mogger like. Also how tall are your parents?
dad is 5"10.5-5"11 mom is around
5"4 - 5"5.

And estimated height is around 5"10,5

no your features are too finnish and disgusting

• +1
Broski, Yeah i see, thick wavy hair and light blue eyes are def big looksmax. View attachment 2851612
Not even that lean ig,i look leaner and never went to a gym

• +1
nah dude still LTN atm or possibly low MTN

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and TheLooxMaxingKing
Not even that lean ig,i look leaner and never went to a gym
damm ig you have good genetics then, but yea i never said i am like incredibly lean, but i am around 12-13%.bf but still my face looks puffy as fuuck xd

• Love it
Reactions: ineonx
nah dude still LTN atm or possibly low MTN
agreed, matbe after debloating and new hairstyle, and a fresh tan from summer will ascend to mtn- mtn +

• +1
no hate man but finnish people are really ugly, so you're probably mtn in finland
Yea maybe low mtn, but yep its true finland ppl are ugly faggots, but after hardmaxxing and few surgeries i think i will easily mog in finland since 90% people here are sub5 9% normal and maybe 0,5-1% are good looking.

yes i am gonna fix my hair after ear surgery, my ears horrible rn but soon gonna surgery them and then will get shorter hairstyle, also like i said i was at gym before this and outside was windy as fuck so ofc it got ruined and looked shit.
wdym ear surgery, like pinning your ears?

• +1
Let eyebrows grow out a bit on the insides, the way you shaved them looks uncanny

• +1
Let eyebrows grow out a bit on the insides, the way you shaved them looks uncanny
will sure do, yea i recently learned how to shave them the right way, few weeks ago i cut them too short and they looked fucking horrible

low mtn😢

• +1