Gym help, gtfih gymcels ASAP

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
86-87kg and 178cm (5'10), no muscle mass, so guessing like 20% bodyfat. When I made a thread here as well as on different sites, it's always split whether I should cut or maintain. Some say maintain because I am gonna be a skeleton if I choose to cut as first thing I do, while some say cut because due to newbie gains I will have some muscle by the time I hit 12%, and maybe after that bulk back up to 15%, but never go above 15%.

What exactly do I do? I don't want to be a fatcel, but at the same time I don't want to miss out on the newbie gains that I initially will get.

Screenshot 20191029 011751 YouTube

Go lean if anything tbh it sucks cutting I know from experience (on a cut w osterine atm), also use a sarm osterine with ur cutting and you will get gains, tbh osterine side affects aren’t that bad at low doses. Then when you have cut to your desired body percent lean bulk w rad140. If you bulk now you’ll most likely get bloat on your face, Id only ever bulk at 12% or a bit less lean bulk at that

We're same height and if you say no muscle mass trust me I've been at that weight and you bf percentage is much higher

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
We're same height and if you say no muscle mass trust me I've been at that weight and you bf percentage is much higher

I havent been to the gym before and dont do sports lol. What do you weight currently then?
86-87kg and 178cm (5'10), no muscle mass, so guessing like 20% bodyfat. When I made a thread here as well as on different sites, it's always split whether I should cut or maintain. Some say maintain because I am gonna be a skeleton if I choose to cut as first thing I do, while some say cut because due to newbie gains I will have some muscle by the time I hit 12%, and maybe after that bulk back up to 15%, but never go above 15%.

What exactly do I do? I don't want to be a fatcel, but at the same time I don't want to miss out on the newbie gains that I initially will get.

So I should cut with a 20% deficit?

I havent been to the gym before and dont do sports lol. What do you weight currently then?
75 ( was 70 during summer but started eating shit again). I do have some muscle mass but still no visible abs ( had a 2pack during summer)

Bro look my answer. U need 2 cut
With noob gains u can lose fat and gain muscle. Check your diet

Definitely cut if you are primarily going for aesthetics, either way at those stats i think that you should cut first.

I started gymcelling month ago with 183cm 77kg 20% body fat with no muscle mass (i looked like a soft blob despite having stats of a skinny guy)

I am trying to cut my body fat to 10% and then clean bulk with my aim of looking ripped

Your BF is 100% higher than 20% if you have no athletic background. Stop thinking much hop on PPL and start cutting.

Buy my training program and u can look like me

75 ( was 70 during summer but started eating shit again). I do have some muscle mass but still no visible abs ( had a 2pack during summer)
So what u think my bodyfat is

But I no worries man you can do it. Build a diet in which you eat 2300 calories daily, 120-150g of protein, stick with this and lift 5 days a week, doesn't even matter what you do as long as you progress

Op is finally getting that thick skin is just a cope

Doing 5x5 stronglifts a little modified by a friend

Hell na lol
stop 5x5 it's a meme hop on ppl if you ain't gonna be a powerlifter, you need volume after your second month g.