Gym is gigacope

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
The only thing you can gain is muscle halo. It’s completely cope for frame. I trained deltoids like crazy and gained literally no bideltoid. No; you cannot get a good frame from gym. Frame is separate from muscles.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, zan, SteveRogers and 19 others
Unless you have extremely narrow clavicles you can build decent shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Detective, zyMOGenic and 9 others
its not cope for frame

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, Mewton, AsGoodAsItGets and 7 others
Unless you have extremely narrow clavicles you can build decent shoulders
Cope. You can barely increase bideltoid natty.

A good body is all about insertions, origins, muscle shape and frame. Bigger muscles isn’t going to solve any of that.

Once again, softmaxing (gym in this case) is only worth it if you have good genes. Obv go to the gym anyway but don’t bet on it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22627, WagedandReady, zyMOGenic and 1 other person
its not cope, workout

• +1
Reactions: 80iq, Revenge123, Detective and 3 others
indeed, i like to cope with gaming, food and gymceling, tho. It's better than coping with looksmaxxing while the reality is everything is predeterminated by genetics.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, Tyronecell, lightskinbengali and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
If u lose all your muscles, you’d lose like a cm of bideltoid. It’s cope.
i will lose more cms, i have rounded shoulders and it gives me like 6 cm atleast of frame lol

Nope, im natty with a 24-25 inches frame, just lateral raises 30kgs x 1 set and train rear delt and incline bench theory

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Waste of time. Unless you are in a sport where you need strength.
You will look more respectable with some muscle but the roi is low and your sub-humanity will still show. Most people with good body genetics have good face genetics too which is ironic.

you are one of the most retarded users on this forum bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias of Hungary, Elvisandreaa, Detective and 12 others
The only thing you can gain is muscle halo. It’s completely cope for frame. I trained deltoids like crazy and gained literally no bideltoid. No; you cannot get a good frame from gym. Frame is separate from muscles.
Post a pic then

You are misunderstanding something.

It is NOT only about your shoulder muscles.

It is about LEANNESS first and foremost. WHen you are lean, your waist is lean. which gives the illusion of wide shoulders. This is ALL you need tbh.

Then, you train your BACK. Note, is said BACK, not your shoulders. When your lats are large, they push your shoulder blades out, which gives you a few more cm. And finally, train shoulders, for those wonderful +2cm.

Altogether, all muscle groups + leanness, will give you mogger frame. That is it. unless you are GIGA-framecel. But they are a minority. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AsGoodAsItGets, zyMOGenic and 6 others
Idk about that bro, I kinda see the progress already even tho im fat subhuman

Even muscle halo is irrelevant in 2023 unless you are ogremaxxing which only has appeal to niche milfs. Chico for example had a twink frame with no muscle

• +1
Reactions: OmiaSubhuman, EggKing and Deleted member 1901
It is about LEANNESS first and foremost. WHen you are lean, your waist is lean. which gives the illusion of wide shoulders. This is ALL you need tbh.
No amount of leanness matters if you have narrow shoulder. I have a 26 inch waist circumference. Shouldn’t my shoulders look wide?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 21531
No amount of leanness matters if you have narrow shoulder. I have a 26 inch waist circumference. Shouldn’t my shoulders look wide?
Idk, how tall are you?

Unless you have a thick-waist, narrow-shoulder combo, it is IMPOSSIBLE to look bad. but if you HAVE this combo, then my condolences. But it is RARE to have both.

6 cm? God damn you are retarded.
when i joined the gym my frame was like 159cm something like that, and im now in like 164, i will measure myself again

you can get a nice lean body just by eating meat no need to workout maybe a few pushups here and there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Idk, how tall are you?

Unless you have a thick-waist, narrow-shoulder combo, it is IMPOSSIBLE to look bad. but if you HAVE this combo, then my condolences. But it is RARE to have both.
i have one. Im Klinefelter patient bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemis
Idk, how tall are you?

I have narrow waist narrow shoulders

I’m 5’7 :feelsbadman:

• +1
Idk, how tall are you?

Narrow shoulders look bad even with narrow waist

Subhuman frame (which is just bone structure)
View attachment 2259159
Also, just 1 more thing, just from this picture alone, i can tell that you are NOT A FRAMECEL. Take it as you want.

You simply have a shit training routine, and you are not lean enough. You have relatively wide shoulders (bones). And training them a lot will give you the results you re searching for. If you cant get it naturally, pin steroids. And your LATS ARE SHIT. With such lats, boyo, you are NOT getting that V-taper you are looking for. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Marsik
Cope. Even if you're frame is bad you can fill it out adequately and ease the failo. And those with good frame who fill it out will be even more successful.
Screenshot 20230613 143035 Snapchat

Screenshot 20230613 143050 Snapchat

NARCYBOMBED HAHAAHAH!!
Goblin green goblin

Also building lats and shoulder size literally does increase bideltoid directly retard

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, pslgod3000, copeistani and 6 others
No ur not bro. Ur shoulders give it away
lmao, i was 17yo in that photo i was natty asf, i just diet hard for like 2 months after a dirty bulk, u guys just dont know how to train properly and lack of braincels

Gym is cope if You don't have good genetics to begin with

lmao, i was 17yo in that photo i was natty asf, i just diet hard for like 2 months after a dirty bulk, u guys just dont know how to train properly and lack of braincels
Keep coping little bro

Waste of time. Unless you are in a sport where you need strength.
Not true I’ve been told I looks broader after a 6 month bulk my frame is average

• +1
Subhuman frame (which is just bone structure)
View attachment 2259159
muh genetics
before calling me retard u should adquire knowcklegde, do a research on pubmed about hypertrofi and train shoulders hard, ur just a pussy cherrypicking after failing in the gym
Gym its not cope, keep blaming your genetics while 25 inches chadframed colombian guy slays, boyo

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing
It's all about bones boyo
Just like your facial structure it's genetic, if you're younger than 25 inject HGH and follow the framemaxxing guide pinned at the best threads tho.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
muh genetics
before calling me retard u should adquire knowcklegde, do a research on pubmed about hypertrofi and train shoulders hard, ur just a pussy cherrypicking after failing in the gym
Gym its not cope, keep blaming your genetics while 25 inches chadframed colombian guy slays, boyo
Implying you can get 25 inch bideltoid lifting weights like a retard 😹

Idk, how tall are you?

How many cm natty vs roided. My brother has a massive frame I feel mogged he will never gym tho I need to competen

Keep coping little bro
Retard, i was natty in that photo my shoulders are just incredible developed, but i was weighting like 73kgs 1.79 probably in that photo, im 1.83 now

How many cm natty vs roided. My brother has a massive frame I feel mogged he will never gym tho I need to competen
It depends. I never roided myself properly, so idk. But looking at juiced @Blackgymmax and @Arborist i can say, steroids can add a FUCKING TON OF MUSCLE. Especially in the shoulders. Enough to make people look superhuman.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Implying you can get 25 inch bideltoid lifting weights like a retard 😹
i got my 24-25 inches frame by lifting weights lol i dont get what you trying to say

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
you guys just exposing yourselfs about small balls? brotal. good transformation tho
That's not me but I have similar hips to his. It's so over. Wide hips = gg.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 28904