Gym is gigacope

you are one of the most retarded users on this forum bro.
How are you planning to increase your IQ? My IQ is 132, if i could increase it i could be a genius

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Lmao goof ball stay incel u faggot

How are you planning to increase your IQ? My IQ is 132, if i could increase it i could be a genius
dont share with too many bro but this is my go-to:

forgot to update sig but i am already at 103.2 when i checked last night.

• JFL
Reactions: rolex
classic

@russiancel @St.TikTokcel just split your skull open and you are guaranteed to get laid theory.
oww, my skull. you hurt my skull!

just never take a risk so you can live an unremarkable life theory.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Mfs on org still calling gym cope in 2023. Over for this forum

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
The only thing you can gain is muscle halo. It’s completely cope for frame. I trained deltoids like crazy and gained literally no bideltoid. No; you cannot get a good frame from gym. Frame is separate from muscles.
Just do athletic bodybuilding the Leon edwards way

Just ignore all the tinder experiments of muscular normies doing well theory
Nigger I said you can get muscle halo but it’s cope for frame. I’m a framelet so it’s cope

Just ignore all the tinder experiments of muscular normies doing well theory
And the muscular normies could’ve done well because of leanmax. Literally just be lean with a good frame

And the muscular normies could’ve done well because of leanmax. Literally just be lean with a good frame
Yeah man skinny twink Alpha Destiny would of done great! Great take bro!

Nigger I said you can get muscle halo but it’s cope for frame. I’m a framelet so it’s cope
Thurston is a framelet

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 28904
I can’t even get muscles natty so it’s over
Because you eat like a soyboy, also fasting for 3 days straight doesn't do you any good.

Last edited:
Guys i have a doubt, maybe he's right

When some of my ex touch my body she touch my clavicule not my deltoid and always say me "Damn that bones" so maybe he's right ..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 1901
Because you eat like a soyboy, also fasting for 3 days straight doesn't do you any good.
How do I eat like a soyboy? I eat meat and avoid processed foods. I have a comparatively good diet.

Fasting is great and I only did 4/3 day not 3 days, although I would do 3 days if I wasn’t limited by my parents.

• JFL
How do I eat like a soyboy? I eat meat and avoid processed foods. I have a comparatively good diet.

Fasting is great and I only did 4/3 day not 3 days, although I would do 3 days if I wasn’t limited by my parents.
Why are you so skinny then, bulk !

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

When some of my ex touch my body she touch my clavicule not my deltoid and always say me "Damn that bones" so maybe he's right ..
I am right Indeed

Caged

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
Why are you so skinny then, bulk !
Fast metabolism I’ve always been skinny I used to be insecure about it (still am but realized there’s nothing I can do about it) I used to eat a massive amount and it never mattered.

I’m skinny because of metabolism and small frame. Bulking doesn’t work I just eat a lot just to worsen longevity without even getting bigger

Fast metabolism I’ve always been skinny I used to be insecure about it (still am but realized there’s nothing I can do about it) I used to eat a massive amount and it never mattered.

I’m skinny because of metabolism and small frame. Bulking doesn’t work I just eat a lot just to worsen longevity without even getting bigger
Ok. Eat more. I am in the same boat but I have decided to start bulking.

• Hmm...

Attachments

• 10748644_10201889290394501_534430176_n.jpg
    10748644_10201889290394501_534430176_n.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Ok. Eat more. I am in the same boat but I have decided to start bulking.
No matter how much I eat it doesn’t matter. So I’ll eat a healthy amount instead of stuffing my face.

You are superior to me. I have worse genetics and my development is all fucked up. Bulking might work for you but only surgery can save me.

• JFL
No matter how much I eat it doesn’t matter. So I’ll eat a healthy amount instead of stuffing my face.

You are superior to me. I have worse genetics and my development is all fucked up. Bulking might work for you but only surgery can save me.
Great mindset.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 1901
Great mindset.
Ironically you are correct. I have a realistic mindset. I’m done deluding myself with cope ideas.

• JFL
Remember face > height > frame > body.

And no gym is not cope, i see many ugly guy slay some mtb because they are gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 28904

Even if it just gives you 0,1 points it is still 0,1 points. Unless you spend the time that it would get to get those 0,1 points more effectively there is no reason not to. And you rot so much here so I think bulking and working out would be better.

• Hmm...
Gym is cope for frame. And for health too. It fucks up ur spine and lose height

• Hmm...
Great mindset.
It’s not like I haven’t tried bulking or gymmaxing. I did. But it didn’t work. So why keep trying?

• Hmm...
Gym is cope for frame. And for health too. It fucks up ur spine and lose height

No some guys fuck their spine beccause they are completly retarded "Muuuuh 130kg squat" "muuuuuuh deadlift" over for them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 28904
No some guys fuck their spine beccause they are completly retarded "Muuuuh 130kg squat" "muuuuuuh deadlift" over for them.
Overhead press is a staple. And that fucks up spine too

Even if it just gives you 0,1 points it is still 0,1 points. Unless you spend the time that it would get to get those 0,1 points more effectively there is no reason not to. And you rot so much here so I think bulking and working out would be better.
There’s only so much motivation I can have. Gymmaxxing uses motivation, a valuable currency. Rotting here at least feeds my brain information, whereas gymmaxing is doing repetitive actions and you learn nothing

• JFL
Overhead press is a staple. And that fucks up spine too

Bro if you think like that, even breath is dangerous, even go out your home is dangerous too.

There’s only so much motivation I can have. Gymmaxxing uses motivation, a valuable currency. Rotting here at least feeds my brain information, whereas gymmaxing is doing repetitive actions and you learn nothing
You do you I guess.

I understand why you act like you do. I am not any better than you. :feelsthink:

• +1
You do you I guess.

I understand why you act like you do. I am not any better than you. :feelsthink:
I may gymmax. I am doing wrestling in highschool (tho I may quit), and strength is extremely important for the sport.

But if I gymmax it won’t be for esthetics. That’s why it’s hard to get motivated. I also hate gymmaxxing. I love to go hiking, which is better for health I assume.

• +1
Did you post your physique? Can't find it, but I think you look pretty lean

• +1
You have more hair in your armpits than some users here have on their heads, mirin

I would say 10-12% range?
Yeah I agree. I’ve been gaining weight so I lost leanness.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
  • +1
Reactions: king_of_recession and Deleted member 1901
You need to gain weight, being skinny isn't healthy.
Being fat is unhealthy. Being lean is healthy unless you’re malnourished. I get plenty of nutrition.

I’ve been gaining weight in up from 55 kg (the lowest I found I could go) to 58 kg

• Hmm...
Being fat is unhealthy. Being lean is healthy unless you’re malnourished. I get plenty of nutrition.

I’ve been gaining weight in up from 55 kg (the lowest I found I could go) to 58 kg
Being middle weight is the healthiest.

• +1