Gym is gigacope

For health? or for attracting women? I thought he said he gets nothing anyways so why do looks over health before surgeries?
Ok, as I fat subhuman I agree

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 28904
Over for us subhumans. I wish for us both to ascend!
Idk why you say gym is cope tho, I already see changes and only do it for like 2 month
For frame probably but overall its still not a bad thing to do imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
What bodyfat percentage? It’s not about weight but fat
I don't know the exact numbers. But you shouldn't be this skinny.

• Hmm...
I don't know the exact numbers. But you shouldn't be this skinny.

View attachment 2259879
Well most people are just fat (at least in America)

Our ancestors were all skinny. This doesn’t prove that it’s healthy of course but Leanness seems to be healthy based on what I’ve learned online

Idk why you say gym is cope tho, I already see changes and only do it for like 2 month
For frame probably but overall its still not a bad thing to do imo
Well you’re fat. So you’re losing weight and ascending

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: king_of_recession and Deleted member 28904
Well most people are just fat (at least in America)

Our ancestors were all skinny. This doesn’t prove that it’s healthy of course but Leanness seems to be healthy based on what I’ve learned online
Just because they weren't fat doesn't mean they were skinny. Most had some fat but not too much, if they were skinny they just didn't have access to as much food as they really wanted to.

• +1
Well you’re fat. So you’re losing weight and ascending
People who are fat since young ages usually have better bones due to chewing more, maybe not by much but it is just an observation.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: king_of_recession and Deleted member 1901
People who are fat since young ages usually have better bones due to chewing more, maybe not by much but it is just an observation.
I only became obese during teenage years unfortunately lmao, wish I was obese since I was born then

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 1901
Interesting observation. I have a high metabolism so maybe that helped my facial structure even tho I’m not fat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
If lifting isn`t your thing, you shouldn`t worry too much abt it unless you lack any sort of muscle mass whatsoever. Beyond that, one should choose physical activities that one actually likes and/or can stay consistent with. And it seems you`re already doing that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 1901
cavill is an example of this

• +1
I only became obese during teenage years unfortunately lmao, wish I was obese since I was born then
People who are obese as kids usually stunt their growth a lot, so you probably would have been an inch to a few inches shorter if you were obese since you were little.

It sucks all of our parents did so many things suboptimal but all we can do is learn from their mistakes and apply a better lifestyle to others in our life (maybe future kids).

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession and Deleted member 1901
If lifting isn`t your thing, you shouldn`t worry too much abt it unless you lack any sort of muscle mass whatsoever. Beyond that, one should choose physical activities that one actually likes and/or can stay consistent with. And it seems you`re already doing that.
I think wall climbing mogs lifting in terms of fun. You might not get as much muscles but atleast you train your upper body a lot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 1901
People who are obese as kids usually stunt their growth a lot, so you probably would have been an inch to a few inches shorter if you were obese since you were little.

It sucks all of our parents did so many things suboptimal but all we can do is learn from their mistakes and apply a better lifestyle to others in our life (maybe future kids).
i think abt this a lot, our future kids are gonna thank us for all this knowledge we have amassed. A good diet that includes hard foods, proper tongue posture at all times, nose breathing, plenty of sleep, etc and they`ll definitely reach their genetic potential.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 28904
i think abt this a lot, our future kids are gonna thank us for all this knowledge we have amassed. A good diet that includes hard foods, proper tongue posture at all times, nose breathing, plenty of sleep, etc and they`ll definitely reach their genetic potential.
Imagine if you go through a divorce and the mother of your kids turn out to be a complete psycho that doesn't care about health habits at all and just keeps feeding your children processed goyslop.

Over then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999

Then its good, my height is decent and doesnt bother me, thanks for info tho

• +1
Imagine if you go through a divorce and the mother of your kids turn out to be a complete psycho that doesn't care about health habits at all and just keeps feeding your children processed goyslop.

Over then.
that`s why finding a good mother for your children is key. Honestly I could give a fuck abt slaying, not that I`ve ever done it, but I have no interest at all. I just want to find a healthy and intelligent gl-wife and raise a decent family.

• +1
that`s why finding a good mother for your children is key. Honestly I could give a fuck abt slaying, not that I`ve ever done it, but I have no interest at all. I just want to find a healthy and intelligent gl-wife and raise a decent family.
Slaying is a cope because you couldn't find real love.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
The only thing you can gain is muscle halo. It’s completely cope for frame. I trained deltoids like crazy and gained literally no bideltoid. No; you cannot get a good frame from gym. Frame is separate from muscles.
retard thread, if you train right even with not good insertions or genetics you can still enhance your frame quite a bit in the long run, obviously you are not gonna increase your bideltoid drastically over a year but if I measured my frame at 14 vs now its quite different. My clavicles arent wide cause of a rugby injury nor is my waist small, but growing my shoulders and lats have made me fill out Large T Shirts and get compliments on my shoulders from women when wearing smaller t shirts or shirtless. Stop coping and hit the gym (the right way). Most people just hit the gym wrong and become cinder blocks

• +1
Reactions: Detective
Proof that its not cope, 15->18. This is also natty and not at the leanest I could get for a better v-taper. Just go to the gym you literally have nothing to lose if you do it right. If you see your genetics are bad and dont increase your appeal then just stop working out but atleast try it pussies.

Attachments

• tdzi1FHhS0hVbfpgV0Z2v.jpg
    tdzi1FHhS0hVbfpgV0Z2v.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2842.JPG
    IMG_2842.JPG
    188.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2736.JPG
    IMG_2736.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Skywalker
Nobody cares about shoulder-to-waist its all about shoulder-to-head and shoulder-to-hip

Proof that its not cope, 15->18. This is also natty and not at the leanest I could get for a better v-taper. Just go to the gym you literally have nothing to lose if you do it right. If you see your genetics are bad and dont increase your appeal then just stop working out but atleast try it pussies.
chads.org strikes again

Great puberty ascension, but your base (face) was already good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30433
Great puberty ascension, but your base (face) was already good
Thank you bro, I feel like my base for the face wasn't that good though except for the blue eyes. I have weak lower third and pretty noticable negative canthal tilt

everything is cope apparently

The only thing you can gain is muscle halo. It’s completely cope for frame. I trained deltoids like crazy and gained literally no bideltoid. No; you cannot get a good frame from gym. Frame is separate from muscles.
Just get a heart attack in future theory

No amount of leanness matters if you have narrow shoulder. I have a 26 inch waist circumference. Shouldn’t my shoulders look wide?
Meanwhile I possess a tree trunk thick waist @41 inches on a 190cm tall frame.

IMG 7373