gymcelling changed me. if you aren't below 15% body fat you don't know your potential.

Unmoggablegingercel

Unmoggablegingercel

colorfrauded gymcelled ginger with good jaw
These pictures are within 8 months from each other. It took me 6 months or so on and off to gain the physique. I supplement with creatine, fish oil, and when protein. I'm telling you guys gymcelling helped me a lot, and i still have a long ways to go. Admittedly, i have above average facial bone structure, but i hated myself and was convinced i was ugly before I gave it a shot. My oneitis left me and gave me the most motovation i ever had, and it transformed me. I literally had 0 jawline or face definition of muscular definition before i started. I hope I can encourage some of you guys to start your own journey. I wish I could show my side profile before and after. I don't have any pictures before. I didnt like to take pictures because i was literally subhuman.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-29-22-20-02-133_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-22-20-02-133_com.snapchat.android.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 782
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-22-13-195_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-22-13-195_com.snapchat.android.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 855
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-22-38-409_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-22-38-409_com.snapchat.android.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 2,548
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-22-18-19-486_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-22-18-19-486_com.snapchat.android.png
    126.2 KB · Views: 871
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-20-56-780_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-20-56-780_com.snapchat.android.png
    122.4 KB · Views: 842
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-25-27-411_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-25-27-411_com.snapchat.android.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 2,545
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-25-57-980_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-25-57-980_com.snapchat.android.png
    114.8 KB · Views: 782
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-25-37-148_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-25-37-148_com.snapchat.android.png
    100.2 KB · Views: 736
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-25-03-409_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-25-03-409_com.snapchat.android.png
    127.2 KB · Views: 795
  • Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-26-24-616_com.snapchat.android.png
    Screenshot_2020-01-29-23-26-24-616_com.snapchat.android.png
    117.3 KB · Views: 772
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8846, Patrick Baitman and 29 others
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Zoneator and Deleted member 3202
Water is wet type thread but good shit, congratulations OP. From one of my bully victims to one of my associates. Good job. Gotta tan though

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, PubertyMaxxer, balding17yomanletcel and 8 others
Water is wet type thread but good shit, congratulations OP. From one of my bully victims to one of my associates. Good job. Gotta tan though
Melanotan 2

Wtf this can’t be fr

These pictures are within 8 months from each other. It took me 6 months or so on and off to gain the physique. I supplement with creatine, fish oil, and when protein. I'm telling you guys gymcelling helped me a lot, and i still have a long ways to go. Admittedly, i have above average facial bone structure, but i hated myself and was convinced i was ugly before I gave it a shot. My oneitis left me and gave me the most motovation i ever had, and it transformed me. I literally had 0 jawline or face definition of muscular definition before i started. I hope I can encourage some of you guys to start your own journey. I wish I could show my side profile before and after. I don't have any pictures before. I didnt like to take pictures because i was literally subhuman.
amazing op, congratulations men if you change your hair color and get darker eyebrows you will improve coloring. btw do you have pics of your side profile when you were over 15 bf?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zoneator, Chadelite, Unmoggablegingercel and 1 other person
Would be chad if u werent a ginger lol no soul for u buddy boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Shodredux and BigBoy
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux and janglebawl
Losing bodyfat must sure have made my memory center shrink cuz ion remember askin 😳 😳

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Fucking hell. This is amazing. May I ask how you gained weight? And what your height is.

Fucking hell. This is amazing. May I ask how you gained weight? And what your height is.
Thanks man. Im 6'3. I started weighing 150, I weigh around 185 now. Creatine is HUGE in my experience for looksmaxing. If you have a body type like mine, it helps a ton. Gaining weight is simple. I ate a ton of white rice and brown rice with vegetables. It does get old. the key is not to eat when you are hungry but to eat when you aren't full. Whey protein is a must.

Thanks man. Im 6'3. I started weighing 150, I weigh around 185 now. Creatine is HUGE in my experience for looksmaxing. If you have a body type like mine, it helps a ton. Gaining weight is simple. I ate a ton of white rice and brown rice with vegetables. It does get old. the key is not to eat when you are hungry but to eat when you aren't full. Whey protein is a must.
One more question. Did you notice any difference on how people treated you? Strangers/Acquaintances

• +1
Failos hard by being ginger, chad zygos and jaw ngl, I think ill prolly look like an indian version of you with slightly narrower jaw when I get lean. Dye hair dark brown, and eyebrows black, youll get lot more attention from women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Kade and Unmoggablegingercel
One more question. Did you notice any difference on how people treated you? Strangers/Acquaintances
Of course bro, and not only that, you become more confident in yourself big time. I was a cuck and was treated like a cuck, and now I can actually hold a conversation man to man without it being awkward. I still am working on the female attention part, I have gotten so attuned to being completely invisible to women that its going to take time to adjust although i DEFINATELY have seen changes when it comes to women. Have not tried tinder yet.

• +1
congrats maaan, best gymaxxing I have ever seen, before pics what was ur bf?

Last edited:
Literal gymfuel and lifefuel, thank you brother :feelsokman:
Also what was your routine in the gym?

Failos hard by being ginger, chad zygos and jaw ngl, I think ill prolly look like an indian version of you with slightly narrower jaw when I get lean. Dye hair dark brown, and eyebrows black, youll get lot more attention from women
Jfl u have nct how will you look like him?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, Shodredux and BigBoy
look worse imo, your pheno isnt suited to being ripped

you look like a overcompensating bully victim now, rather than just a cute bully victim

Literal gymfuel and lifefuel, thank you brother :feelsokman:
Also what was your routine in the gym?
I do the same work out every time and i got results extremely fast. start with 5 sets of 5 reps on bench press. You start with the highest weight you can do for 5 reps. for each set, you rest a little over a minute, and you take off a little bit of weight each set so that you can always do 5 reps, and if you for some reason can do more than 5, always go until failure. then i will do 4 sets of bicep curls, with the same concept. I start heaviest i can. 40,currently for me. then i will go down in weight waiting a minute or so in between each set, aiming to get around 8-10 reps per set. first set is normal curls, next set is cross body hammer curls and you alternate for 4 sets. On the last set, i may end up at around 15 pounds dumbells from dropping weight, for the last set, after finishing with that weight, I will do a "burnout" and grab for example 10 pound dumbbells after with no break and do them until failure. Then I will do chest dips for one set until failure. You can take a break for a few minutes in between each new exercise, because if you are doing them right you will probably need a small break. After one set of dips until failure, four sets of 12-15 cable chest flies, starting high ending low weight, and you put the cable machine on the highest height so it works your lower chest, and every other set you, alternate, putting it at your chest height and the tallest height. Rest about one minute between each set. Last set you also do a burnout set. After this, one set of pull ups until failure. And remember its fine if you need a two or three minutes break in between each exercise. after pull ups, lat pulldowns. 4 sets same concept as every other exercise. Burnout on last set and go until failure. Start heavy exc. Aim for 8-12 reps for this. After lat pulldowns, finish with cable triceps pulldowns 5 sets. For this i sometimes start low and end high with weight, aim for 12 reps. Last set do a burnout dropping weight. You need to make sure you are improving form, its very important. The most important thing is, though, making sure you are constantly doing a little more each workout whether it's adding a little more weight to your exercises or doing one more rep than you could last time. some days you are going to feel like shit and you may skip part of the workout or half ass it. Some days I feel strong others i feel weak. and it doesnt matter how much you can lift nobody cares, don't be worried. The first week or so you go to the gym you will likely hate it and be tired, but after your muscles and csrdio get used to it, its honestly the favorite and most fun part of my day. sorry for the overkill response, good luck

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
I do the same work out every time and i got results extremely fast. start with 5 sets of 5 reps on bench press. You start with the highest weight you can do for 5 reps. for each set, you rest a little over a minute, and you take off a little bit of weight each set so that you can always do 5 reps, and if you for some reason can do more than 5, always go until failure. then i will do 4 sets of bicep curls, with the same concept. I start heaviest i can. 40,currently for me. then i will go down in weight waiting a minute or so in between each set, aiming to get around 8-10 reps per set. first set is normal curls, next set is cross body hammer curls and you alternate for 4 sets. On the last set, i may end up at around 15 pounds dumbells from dropping weight, for the last set, after finishing with that weight, I will do a "burnout" and grab for example 10 pound dumbbells after with no break and do them until failure. Then I will do chest dips for one set until failure. You can take a break for a few minutes in between each new exercise, because if you are doing them right you will probably need a small break. After one set of dips until failure, four sets of 12-15 cable chest flies, starting high ending low weight, and you put the cable machine on the highest height so it works your lower chest, and every other set you, alternate, putting it at your chest height and the tallest height. Rest about one minute between each set. Last set you also do a burnout set. After this, one set of pull ups until failure. And remember its fine if you need a two or three minutes break in between each exercise. after pull ups, lat pulldowns. 4 sets same concept as every other exercise. Burnout on last set and go until failure. Start heavy exc. Aim for 8-12 reps for this. After lat pulldowns, finish with cable triceps pulldowns 5 sets. For this i sometimes start low and end high with weight, aim for 12 reps. Last set do a burnout dropping weight. You need to make sure you are improving form, its very important. The most important thing is, though, making sure you are constantly doing a little more each workout whether it's adding a little more weight to your exercises or doing one more rep than you could last time. some days you are going to feel like shit and you may skip part of the workout or half ass it. Some days I feel strong others i feel weak. and it doesnt matter how much you can lift nobody cares, don't be worried. The first week or so you go to the gym you will likely hate it and be tired, but after your muscles and csrdio get used to it, its honestly the favorite and most fun part of my day. sorry for the overkill response, good luck
Cheers for detailed reply

Drop the cycle, what'd you run? Test?

Going to start taking gym and dieting alot more seriously now, thank you for this man. May I ask what your current body fat% is now and what it was at the beginning?

Ffs. What was even your bodyfat and weight in the before pics? And what is your height?

Also no face definition before... JFL
Ffs

God damn I fucking hate this type of shit. Was obvious from beginning you had structure

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, hebbewem and Pietrosiek
I started
Ffs. What was even your bodyfat and weight in the before pics? And what is your height?

Also no face definition before... JFL View attachment 249867

God damn I fucking hate this type of shit. Was obvious from beginning you had structure
I am 6'3 and i would say my body fat was around 18% before gymcelling and its now 12.6%. I literally said in the post that i do have above average bone structure. Going to the gym will not fix facial bone structure. For me before i started gymcelling i thought i was cursed with bad genetics. You can quite literally see the "it's fully over" look in my eyes. My jawline/facial bone structure was hardly better than average, and on top of that i was pale and ginger JFL. I was unaware that i even had good bone structure because it was covered by bloat. the gym will ascend you good bone structure or not. even if you take my face out of the equation, the results are worth it.

8 months? You look 14 in the first photo and 19 in the second. Great ascension. Did you lose bf and gain muscle at the same time? Or did you bulk then cut?

You got any side profile photos when you were 18% bodyfat? I wanna see how much your side profile changed

I started

I am 6'3 and i would say my body fat was around 18% before gymcelling and its now 12.6%. I literally said in the post that i do have above average bone structure. Going to the gym will not fix facial bone structure. For me before i started gymcelling i thought i was cursed with bad genetics. You can quite literally see the "it's fully over" look in my eyes. My jawline/facial bone structure was hardly better than average, and on top of that i was pale and ginger JFL. I was unaware that i even had good bone structure because it was covered by bloat. the gym will ascend you good bone structure or not. even if you take my face out of the equation, the results are worth it.
You had bones.

You had bones.
my bone structure is hardly above average tbh. I have good zygos and a lean face. If I put pictures of me on here 6 months ago they would have said I was trucel. im telling you most people can ascend just by cutting fat
my bone structure is hardly above average tbh. I have good zygos and a lean face. If I put pictures of me on here 6 months ago they would have said I was trucel. im telling you most people can ascend just by cutting fat
God gave me good zygos as a trade of for being a fucking ginger, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
Ffdggfdfgd
Fhdfdhfdh

Bleach the hair blondish and get blue eye contacts, and Vladislav-RosyalkovMaxxx

8 months? You look 14 in the first photo and 19 in the second. Great ascension. Did you lose bf and gain muscle at the same time? Or did you bulk then cut?
I have been on a strict diet. I try to cut sugar and sodium and refined carbs because they cause facial bloat. I eat a lot of quinoa, potatoes, brussel sprouts and healthy shit. I ate a lot of white rice and i never really did a bulking cutting phase. I just went hard at the gym and ate a lot, and I tried to keep a decent diet that wasn't fatty or sugar. I wont even eat fruit. Sugar is poison

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Adam666
True
But I look like this

View attachment 249931View attachment 249932

Bleach the hair blondish and get blue eye contacts, and Vladislav-RosyalkovMaxxx
Not a bad idea tbh. I think im dying my hair for sure at least giving it a shot. Using bronzer make up on my face helps me fraud a tan. Nobody has recommended blonde yet and I think ill look downs with blue eyes tbh

• +1
Reactions: Adam666
Not a bad idea tbh. I think im dying my hair for sure at least giving it a shot. Using bronzer make up on my face helps me fraud a tan. Nobody has recommended blonde yet and I think ill look downs with blue eyes tbh
You'd look like that one famous body builder who has blonde hair, he's like 6.5.

Fuck the dark hair bull shit, either keep your unique cool natural hair color or dye it a blondish color like Vlad's.

You'd look like that one famous body builder who has blonde hair, he's like 6.5.

Fuck the dark hair bull shit, either keep your unique cool natural hair color or dye it a blondish color like Vlad's.
What's the body builders name?
What's the body builders name?
And do you not believe in color contrast theory

My bones say no