gymcelling changed me. if you aren't below 15% body fat you don't know your potential.

Working out is seriously one of the best looksmax. Women do care about body, not as much as face or height, but it can definitely halo you. Not to mention it raises testosterone this further masculinizing your face, which is what happened in your case.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Unmoggablegingercel
Working out is seriously one of the best looksmax. Women do care about body, not as much as face or height, but it can definitely halo you. Not to mention it raises testosterone this further masculinizing your face, which is what happened in your case.
I never thought that was what happened, i thought it was due to body fat but maybe that's a possibility. I seriously went from looking like an estrogenic cuck to an actual male. Gymcelling is underrated tbh.
even if your genetics are so subhuman and crippling, gymcelling is a good cope bare minimum, there is no excuse. I highly recommend.

Last edited:
my bone structure is hardly above average tbh. I have good zygos and a lean face. If I put pictures of me on here 6 months ago they would have said I was trucel. im telling you most people can ascend just by cutting fat

God gave me good zygos as a trade of for being a fucking ginger, jfl
8f your b9ne strukturę was below average you wouldnt ascend

How the fuck did you get bigger and leaner while natty? This doesn't make sense.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
How the fuck did you get bigger and leaner while natty? This doesn't make sense.
Sarms
Be honest OP are you natty it’s ok we won’t judge you .

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
Sarms
Be honest OP are you natty it’s ok we won’t judge you .
Bro i swear lmao. I just worked my ass off. i honestly believe anyone with my body type can get gains fast. i had never worked out before. There is such a thing as "newbie gains" getting gains really fast if you have never worked out before.

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Bro i swear lmao. I just worked my ass off. i honestly believe anyone with my body type can get gains fast. i had never worked out before. There is such a thing as "newbie gains" getting gains really fast if you have never worked out before.
You’re right tbh.

6'3??? Bruh you look 5'9 is that door fucking 20 feet tall :lul:

Screenshot 2020 01 29 22 18 19 486 comsnapchatandroid

• JFL
Reactions: onfiresems
Eye area ruins it