Gymmaxxed Normie = IRL Slayer , ending prettyboy copers

TRNA

TRNA

(Retired) Mog never stops
Before I start this I just want to say, that yes if you're ugly and short then gymmaxxing won't do anything for you, assuming you're average then this is all legit

For Gymmaxxing to Work Looks Threshhold for being a slayer including height

6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks
5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks
below 5'7, ngl I don't know any slayers irl who are below 5'7, this is when you start to be the "overcompensating manlet" and have the stocky short limb appearence, but assuming you are a 7/10+ looks and gymmaxxed, you're better off trying to slay on dating apps where girls will have a harder time guessing your height than irl

Guys who have Chadlite or Chad faces are maybe 5-15% of males, most men are in the 3-6/10 looks range, 7/10 looks is 20th percentile

quote by @SubhumanCurrycel, "The average IRL slayer is 6/10 gymmaxxed with hair, twinkmaxxed dudes are a niche."

In my last gym thread I really had some dumbass try to argue with me that twink prettyboys like Timothee Chamalet mog Jason Momoa or gymmaxxed normies

nothing to say here, anyone with basic knowledge knows exactly what would happen in an irl setting

This isn't the first time somebody tried to tell me this, as legendary forum autist @Mirin2234 said being skinny is dymorphic and girls don't care about muscles

First off imagine being under 10% body fat and not having shredded abs, absolute garbage tier genetics, @Colvin76 Jfl at this

and as soon as this nigga goes to college he will be almost as invisible as a manlet ricecel at a frat party

Reminder that it's high T jocks that slay in college not prettyboy twinks

Something I've noticed is most prettyboys are not on the taller side, very rarely are they above 6 feet tall

pretty=feminine
short height is feminine feature, hence why many prettyboys tend to be teenage looking boys of not very tall heights

popular tiktok prettyboy Vinnie Hacker is only 5'8

@Blackout.xl put it best

"Prettyboys get Relationships mostly due to their low amounts of sexual dimorphism. Women see them as high trust and preferable for emotional / romantic connections."Prettyboys have 0 longevity and won’t slay after 22 when women around their age group don’t want them alongside younger women who have interest in prettyboys being out of reach." "In general, why would you want to look effeminate as a man? Are you gay or something? Prettyboy pheno is the result of low/avg prenatal T and avg pubertal T (which in the modern day, is low), why would you ever want this?"

Dudes here want to be prettyboys because of muh JB's bro, man who gives a fuck about some dumb 14 year old girls lmao they're still sluts and that stage of life only lasts a few years anyways, it's about mogging everybody on site and actually looking like a man and slaying that way, whatever happened to masculinity, too much feminization of men going on which is why you're seeing more and more prettyboys nowadays

The only prettyboys that can really be insane slayers higher than gymmaxed high-tier normies and chadlites are tall extremely aesthetic type prettyboys

Tom Welling and Chico in their primes both 6'3 would easily slay more than gymmaxxed normies, but even then look at how they aged compared to more masculine guys like Meeks or Joe Manganiello, and note that Tom and Chico are literally 1 in a million with their extreme aesthetic faces and tall heights, 99% of prettyboys don't have this combo, they just rely on collagen and have a bone structure on the softer side, and hair as well of course @Baldingman1998

VS

In a nightclub setting gymmaxxed Chads like Greg Plitt, Zyzz, would outslay models like O'Pry and Barrett

VS

also there's no such thing as HQNP, all girls want to be dominated by high sex appeal men, the most "innocent" looking girls are the biggest hoes out there

guys here cope over gymmaxxed Chads because they are actually threatened by them because these are the type of dudes who beat them/verbally destroyed them and fucked their oneitis, and also on a primal level they know that in nature these guys would kill them and fuck every attractive female they know
whereas they've never even known any of the gay alien male model types, so of course have never had negative experiences with them, and also these guys are either gay so they aren't threatened by them and the ones that aren't gay would also be killed off and cucked by real chads in nature so they will let out their repressed gayness into worshipping those gay alien male model types instead

Surgery is cope unless you're ugly as fuck, or have a horrible falio @Beetleking88 your nose bro

@Amnesia was already Chadlite before surgery and it took him 30k worth of surguries to become Chad

JFL at thinking you'll ascend from Normie to Chad by getting a bunch of obscure surguries

best thing to do is increase your sex appeal @Kingkellz

Romance novels allowed women to play out their sexual fantasies without having to go through the risk in real life. Look at the men they put on the covers of romance novels, they tend to have high levels of sexual dimorphism and exhibit well developed secondary sex characteristics. The reason for this is to attract women and get them to buy the book. Then women usually take that picture of the guy on the cover to use as a reference to the protagonist in the story. Notice how the men on the covers of romance novels have many of the 10 things I covered above. Notice how they never put skinny alien looking fags on the cover due to the fact that they lack sex appeal.

from that thread another nail in the coffin for prettyboy copers

gymmaxxed normies are irl slayer

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-i-did-to-go-from-virgin-nerd-to-slayer-chad.303252/ @farahanyzz

great example of gymmaxxing ascension

@TheCopefulCurry
wtf is this thing, change your avi back to that Indian girl

@Hozay, @goat2x, @brbbrah, @looksmaxxer234, @Fatsofag , @kjsbdfiusdf, @tyronelite, @MakinItHappen , @Biggdink, @RealLooksmaxxer, @Gargantuan, @PYT, @copingvolcel, @Native

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: WeAreBoundless, EvCu65, zeshama and 64 others
Holly shit, @Mirin2234 descended so hard it's insane

Actually feel bad for him

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and 27 others
Before I start this I just want to say, that yes if you're ugly and short then gymmaxxing won't do anything for you, assuming you're average then this is all legit

6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks
5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks
below 5'7, ngl I don't know any slayers irl who are below 5'7, this is when you start to be the "overcompensating manlet" and have the stocky short limb appearence, but assuming you are a 7/10+ looks and gymmaxxed, you're better off trying to slay on dating apps where girls will have a harder time guessing your height than irl

Guys who have Chadlite or Chad faces are maybe 5-15% of males, most men are in the 3-6/10 looks range, 7/10 looks is 20th percentile

quote by @SubhumanCurrycel, "The average IRL slayer is 6/10 gymmaxxed with hair, twinkmaxxed dudes are a niche."

In my last gym thread I really had some dumbass try to argue with me that twink prettyboys like Timothee Chamalet mog Jason Momoa or gymmaxxed normies

View attachment 1038761View attachment 1038763

nothing to say here, anyone with basic knowledge knows exactly what would happen in an irl setting

This isn't the first time somebody tried to tell me this, as legendary forum autist @Mirin2234 said being skinny is dymorphic and girls don't care about muscles

View attachment 1038769View attachment 1038771

First off imagine being under 10% body fat and not having shredded abs, absolute garbage tier genetics, @Colvin76 Jfl at this

and as soon as this nigga goes to college he will be almost as invisible as a manlet ricecel at a frat party

View attachment 1038775View attachment 1038776

Something I've noticed is most prettyboys are not on the taller side, very rarely are they above 6 feet tall

pretty=feminine
short height is feminine feature, hence why many prettyboys tend to be teenage looking boys of not very tall heights

View attachment 1038793

@Blackout.xl put it best

"Prettyboys get Relationships mostly due to their low amounts of sexual dimorphism. Women see them as high trust and preferable for emotional / romantic connections."Prettyboys have 0 longevity and won’t slay after 22 when women around their age group don’t want them alongside younger women who have interest in prettyboys being out of reach." "In general, why would you want to look effeminate as a man? Are you gay or something? Prettyboy pheno is the result of low/avg prenatal T and avg pubertal T (which in the modern day, is low), why would you ever want this?"

Dudes here want to be prettyboys because of muh JB's bro, man who gives a fuck about some dumb 14 year old girls lmao they're still sluts and that stage of life only lasts a few years anyways, it's about mogging everybody on site and actually looking like a man and slaying that way, whatever happened to masculinity, too much feminization of men going on which is why you're seeing more and more prettyboys nowadays

The only prettyboys that can really be insane slayers higher than gymmaxed high-tier normies and chadlites are tall extremely aesthetic type prettyboys

View attachment 1038808View attachment 1038803

Tom Welling and Chico in their primes both 6'3 would easily slay more than gymmaxxed normies, but even then look at how they aged compared to more masculine guys like Meeks or Joe Manganiello, and note that Tom and Chico are literally 1 in a million with their extreme aesthetic faces and tall heights, 99% of prettyboys don't have this combo, they just rely on collagen and have a bone structure on the softer side, and hair as well of course @Baldingman1998

View attachment 1038824View attachment 1038825 VS View attachment 1038826View attachment 1038830

In a nightclub setting gymmaxxed Chads like Greg Plitt, Zyzz, would outslay models like O'Pry and Barrett

View attachment 1038835View attachment 1038837 VS View attachment 1038839View attachment 1038840

also there's no such thing as HQNP, all girls want to be dominated by high sex appeal men, the most "innocent" looking girls are the biggest hoes out there

guys here cope over gymmaxxed Chads because they are actually threatened by them because these are the type of dudes who beat them/verbally destroyed them and fucked their oneitis, and also on a primal level they know that in nature these guys would kill them and fuck every attractive female they know
whereas they've never even known any of the gay alien male model types, so of course have never had negative experiences with them, and also these guys are either gay so they aren't threatened by them and the ones that aren't gay would also be killed off and cucked by real chads in nature so they will let out their repressed gayness into worshipping those gay alien male model types instead

Surgery is cope unless you're ugly as fuck, or have a horrible falio @Beetleking88 your nose bro

@Amnesia was already Chadlite before surgery and it took him 30k worth of surguries to become Chad
View attachment 1038853View attachment 1038854

JFL at thinking you'll ascend from Normie to Chad by getting a bunch of obscure surguries

Romance novels allowed women to play out their sexual fantasies without having to go through the risk in real life. Look at the men they put on the covers of romance novels, they tend to have high levels of sexual dimorphism and exhibit well developed secondary sex characteristics. The reason for this is to attract women and get them to buy the book. Then women usually take that picture of the guy on the cover to use as a reference to the protagonist in the story. Notice how the men on the covers of romance novels have many of the 10 things I covered above. Notice how they never put skinny alien looking fags on the cover due to the fact that they lack sex appeal.

View attachment 1038857View attachment 1038862

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-i-did-to-go-from-virgin-nerd-to-slayer-chad.303252/ @farahanyzz

@TheCopefulCurry View attachment 1038865 wtf is this thing, change your avi back to that Indian girl

@Hozay, @goat2x, @brbbrah, @looksmaxxer234, @Fatsofag , @kjsbdfiusdf, @tyronelite, @MakinItHappen , @Biggdink, @RealLooksmaxxer, @Gargantuan, @PYT, @copingvolcel, @Native
Based I read half of it, I'll read it later with hot chocolate and cookies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: court monarch777, jake_okok, Deleted member 8165 and 5 others
Vinnie is 5'11

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
sex appeal maxxing is very legit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 15099, Yerico7 and 4 others
Good shit belongs on best of the best twink fags on suicidewatch, also @Amnesia is gymaxxed he’s got a pretty good body from the looks of it just proving even with a chad face you need a good body for irl appeal @Salludon is gymceling hard too
2CFED289 3BFF 47CD 8584 B981B5063ED2

always cage at this picture jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard and 9 others
Beautiful thread, masc Chad and looking dimorphic is everything anyone who genuinely thinks pretty boy beats maesthetic and masc dom Chad has retardation. A dom Chad gymmaxxed is intimidating. Example meeks is looking so fucking dominant and dimorphic now that he has started gymcelling at the age of 37.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Lolcel, Danish_Retard and 4 others

6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks
5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks

View attachment 1038761View attachment 1038763

View attachment 1038769View attachment 1038771

View attachment 1038775View attachment 1038776

pretty=feminine

View attachment 1038793

@Blackout.xl put it best

View attachment 1038808View attachment 1038803

View attachment 1038824View attachment 1038825 VS View attachment 1038826View attachment 1038830

View attachment 1038835View attachment 1038837 VS View attachment 1038839View attachment 1038840

View attachment 1038853View attachment 1038854

View attachment 1038857View attachment 1038862

@TheCopefulCurry View attachment 1038865 wtf is this thing, change your avi back to that Indian girl

good thread

justroid™

Good shit belongs on best of the best twink fags on suicidewatch, also @Amnesia is gymaxxed he’s got a pretty good body from the looks of it just proving even with a chad face you need a good body for irl appeal @Salludon is gymceling hard too
View attachment 1038871
Then judging by the thread, it's inaudibly over for me, atleast i have somewhat better face to show rather than my antropometry, but my body is the WORST feature there is, i look like our auscwitz brooda @Zyros (ps. sorry zyro, i didn't mean it)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Pietrosiek, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
the girl in @TheCopefulCurry s avi will breed me slayer sons
keep crying for her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 4416 and 7 others
View attachment 1038871
his frame is good though
needs to gymmaxx

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and SubhumanCurrycel
Never ending gymcopers are never ending.

Like bruh, every single man out there, including you is just a 1 cycle away from all these bodies you showed, however because even you dont actually believe this nonsense theory you aint gonna do it. Because the ones who are doing it aint becoming slayers, they get unhealthy body dysmorphias.

No different than SubhumanTwinkcel never stfu about his lack of hair. Like bro, go get a hair system and share your photos with nude Stacies. Oh you cant do that ? I wonder why.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow, Danish_Retard and 14 others
View attachment 1038871
Barrett is so fucking lazy even O pry started gymcelling. Meeks mogs them both sex appeal wise, he is too dominant and masc now after gymcelling at 37

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Danish_Retard, Gargantuan and 4 others
No way

I have been a lot of times in nightclubs years ago, I can guarantee that men with best face mog men with best body
Becuase clothes can hide bad frame and bad physique

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, justgetacutbro, helpmegod and 2 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
Red everything.

Yea if you are not recessed or have a glaring failo surgery wont do much. Jfl if you think getting a bimax on an unrecessed jaw will get you more girls.

Sex appeal maxxing mogs. Smv maxxing thread is the Best thread on this website tbh @Kingkellz

Good thread

Still beeing a prettyboy isnt bad, you can slay

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6128, AscendingHero and 5 others
Red everything.

Yea if you are not recessed or have a glaring failo surgery wont do much. Jfl if you think getting a bimax on an unrecessed jaw will get you more girls.

Sex appeal maxxing mogs. Smv maxxing thread is the Best thread on this website tbh @Kingkellz

Good thread

Still beeing a prettyboy isnt bad, you can slay
Agree

It's still over for me I have womanly bones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8165, AscendingHero and 3 others

Now tell me, who would receive more IoIs IRL?
10/10 body or 10/10 face?
E93695733e4e5fda6f518dac13e50190
Nrm 1421680494 457345008

You forget that with clothes on, body is less important

(with this I don't wanna say that going to the gym is useless. It's very important to have a good body, but don't fall for the redpill meme "just hit the gym and you'll become a slayer")

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8165, AscendingHero and 7 others

Like bruh, every single man out there, including you is just a 1 cycle away from all these bodies you showed, however because even you dont actually believe this nonsense theory you aint gonna do it. Because the ones who are doing it aint becoming slayers, they get unhealthy body dysmorphias.

No different than SubhumanTwinkcel never stfu about his lack of hair. Like bro, go get a hair system and share your photos with nude Stacies. Oh you cant do that ? I wonder why.
“Just get hair systems bro!!!” Is the “just shower bro” of hair I swear

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Stevensmithgerard, animo123 and 1 other person
Cope, pretty boy gets quality over quantity.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, HighIQcel, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
View attachment 1038876View attachment 1038877

(with this I don't wanna say that going to the gym is useless. It's very important to have a good body, but don't fall for the redpill meme "just hit the gym and you'll become a slayer")
Clothing to maximise appearance of muscles is a thing you know

View attachment 1038876View attachment 1038877

The point is as a gymmaxxed normie you can become a slayer.

You compare a top male model to a gymmaxxed HTN and prove OPs point

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 7419

lool it's not a nonsense theory

I already proved that it is indeed legit
This guy is a dark-skinned, wind-tunnel nosed, receding 5'6 manlet (of course he isn't slaying stacies but it's far from over for him judging by tinder results)

Even the muh rat-faced chestbrah isn't doing bad lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 6908, Gestapo and 2 others
@Amnesia was already Chadlite before surgery
THE CHADLITE:
Amnesia

Keegan-Michael Key Lol GIF by HULU

You honestly can't rate if you think this is chadlite
He ascended a lot, from normie to chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., randomuser2407 and AscendingHero
The point is as a gymmaxxed normie you can become a slayer.
I agree with this, but a gymmaxxed normie will be mogged by no-gymmaxxed Chad face

Op said that gymmaxxed normie would mog a twink male model, that's COPE

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Lolcel, HighIQcel and 2 others
only positive energy matters everything else is white noise

- Moggy

But muh Chico tinder experiment!!! Muh body doesn’t matter :soy::soy::soy:

I agree with this, but a gymmaxxed normie will be mogged by no-gymmaxxed Chad face

Op said that gymmaxxed normie would mog a twink male model, that's COPE
You’re not accounting for the fact facial chads are rare at irl

And IN CLUB settings, no one gives a fuck about thinks

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This forum is so based, feeing inspired

Holly shit, @Mirin2234 descended so hard it's insane

View attachment 1038867

Actually feel bad for him
What the fuck I remember that kid he used to be decent looking

now he looks like a malnourished curry sewage worker that lives of dead rats and plastic bottles in the street

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AscendingHero, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
There is this guy that works at my local supermarket where I use to live he is a recessed 5ft6 normie but he slays coz he is gymmaxrd no joke
023BD85E 5C7E 4067 8FE7 3D6CA9F8921F
EA5CE152 E2CE 4BF1 8FF5 625093B7C78B
0320FBA0 37FE 443D A846 3E3748F7D545
5544A0BE EDC5 4CE8 9E1D D6AF85D52F82
022C66D1 2349 4EB2 B31C 1EC47BACEC5D
DE97739B A953 47E7 8F66 2C035C527EE4
46782504 2162 4E26 8820 2E972D108E1A
And before you say muh beta bux he was payed shit he worked at a supermarket in the middle of no where in this small rural town

• Hmm...
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You guys HAVE GOT to put to rest the thought that one type of guy is UNIVERSALLY attractive to all females. Women genuinely have varying tastes in men. Some genuinely like pretty boy over high t masc and the other way around. I r never going to appeal to all. With that said there’s literally no downside in hitting the gym and gaining some muscle mass. However the MOST important thing is to be low bf. Also work WITH your phenotype don’t try to fight against it. If you r a youngcel with flowing hair try the pretty boy look. If ur older and have facial hair growth try stubble and tan maxing for sex appeal. It’s not rocket science.
Be low bf and max out ur pheno. Given ur age and what u have to work with

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Prince88, Deleted member 15099 and 27 others
what the fuck is this

gfb7ld6.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 8165 and 6 others
what the fuck is this

gfb7ld6.png
an incel

yet ppl here cope that I was a Chad and that my transformation was hardly anything so that they dont feel like they have to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 9779 and 9 others
normie face + gymaxxed body : giga chad confirmed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 7419
bro those gymmaxxed normies that you posted are IRL Gigachads lmao.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Like bruh, every single man out there, including you is just a 1 cycle away from all these bodies you showed, however because even you dont actually believe this nonsense theory you aint gonna do it.
You nearly destroyed everyone with this

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Danish_Retard, Mongrelcel and 2 others
You can be a gymmaxxed pretty boy, these things aren’t mutually exclusive. Pretty boy is all in the face hair and skin, u can be gymmaxxed and have those things at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 9779, AscendingHero and 2 others
It depends on the environment. In hs face is everything and prettyboys dominate. Anywhere else gymmaxed normies dominate pretty boys, specially in nightclubs. The thing is that in order to gymmax you need to have strong hair genetics. If you take roids and have mpb its giga over and no amount of muscle will offset being bald unless you have meeks level bones.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Good thread. Prettyboy copers = closeted homosexuals.

Also, no men should look like a twink (unless its your job and you're getting paid for it) because non-gymmaxxed bodies look revolting, imagine wanting to live/look like that 🤢

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, mogstar, RecessedPrettyboy and 5 others