-Square jawline with long ramus
-Insane orbital support
-PCT downturned medial canthus
-Collagen so good that even Aphrodite would envy
-Meeks tier ratios
-Smoldering Hunter eyes
-High T asf

U mirin boomer?

I'm only on this forum to shit on incels like u and cum on ur oneitis & ur mother right b4 ur eyes jfl
hahahaha bro your delusional and straight up lying

if you had meeks tier ratios, 6ft3 with a square jawline and hunter eyes you would be modeling instead of rotting with us and debating about who gets more slays, a gymmaxed normie or a pretty boy

if you provide proof you are actually what you say you are i will openly apologize and admit your chad

and im not trying to beef with you i don't come here to beef we clearly got angry at eachother, but its annoying that every user here thinks im lying when i have proof of this guy slaying and have posted pictures and know him irl

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Lolcel
Lmao you aren't a Chad.

I have friends who are Chads and they are actually humble around guys when girls are not around. Why? Because they can afford to be. They can afford to be moral, they can afford to have ethics and be good hearted, because they are REWARDED for this by society. That's why you'll actually find that a lot and MOST (Not all) Chad looking men, are cool dudes.

You don't come across that way at all. At least not in these actions.
if this guy had meeks tier ratios was 6ft3, had hunter eyes, and had a good jawline he wouldn't even know this place existed and would most likely have a modeling contract

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
if this guy had meeks tier ratios was 6ft3, had hunter eyes, and had a good jawline he wouldn't even know this place existed and would most likely have a modeling contract

Tbf, as an outsider looking in this is not seen as a place highly populated by incels.

When I first discovered it back in May I had no-idea what an incel even was and I am being serious with you on that one.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 10615
Tbf, as an outsider looking in this is not seen as a place highly populated by incels.

When I first discovered it back in May I had no-idea what an incel even was and I am being serious with you on that one.
yeah i agree but this place would be found by guys trying to improve there looks

if this dude is telling the truth he would never even need to improve his looks because what he described is a 1/100000 looking dude and almost gigachad

the only situation he finds this place is if he is obese or had severe skin problems

but there is an off chance he stumbled across it by acident

but the way he describes him self is autistic asf so i am doubtful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
hahahaha bro your delusional and straight up lying

if you had meeks tier ratios, 6ft3 with a square jawline and hunter eyes you would be modeling instead of rotting with us and debating about who gets more slays, a gymmaxed normie or a pretty boy

if you provide proof you are actually what you say you are i will openly apologize and admit your chad

and im not trying to beef with you i don't come here to beef we clearly got angry at eachother, but its annoying that every user here thinks im lying when i have proof of this guy slaying and have posted pictures and know him irl
LMAO😂😂🤣😅 yea u got me but don't be suprised to see me modeling globally in few yrs i'll bet u that ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
yeah i agree but this place would be found by guys trying to improve there looks

if this dude is telling the truth he would never even need to improve his looks because what he described is a 1/100000 looking dude and almost gigachad

the only situation he finds this place is if he is obese or had severe skin problems

but there is an off chance he stumbled across it by acident

but the way he describes him self is autistic asf so i am doubtful
btw here's a pic of me
jfl

• Woah
He doesn't slay more than me.

-6'3
-Blue/Green eyes with strong limbal rings
-Insane orbital support
-Meeks tier ratios
-Smoldering Hunter eyes
-High T asf

U mirin boomer?

I'm only on this forum to shit on incels like u and cum on ur oneitis & ur mother right b4 ur eyes jfl
Can you pm pics?

Look at that bad boy right here, candid light, just taken:

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and AscendingHero
That's an healthy weight range and if you're that tall you will be attractive even with a normie body.
For a top tier physique sure, you can strive towards a higher weight range as long as you remain lean.
It’s not healthy. Look up what someone who’s 6’5” 190 lbs looks like. It’s repulsive to women.

JFL at being low IQ enough to believe BMI is accurate for tall people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, Lolcel and AscendingHero
stop trying to tell people about a guy you know nothing about

as i said to the other dude i know this guy irl he worked at my local supermarket he would not of been a betabux he worked at a small supermarket in a semi rural town in australia jfl if you think he was on enough to pay bills and beta bux

the kid has had more slays then that and has had 5 or more girlfriends in the past

keep crying for him and arguing about his situation while he doesn't need this site and lives in your head rent free

I said he's like in beta bux since i saw he's offering ubers, vine and other things.

But i didnt mean any offensive stuff, calm down

• +1
It’s not healthy. Look up what someone who’s 6’5” 190 lbs looks like. It’s repulsive to women.

JFL at being low IQ enough to believe BMI is accurate for tall people.
I'm saying you don't need to be swole to be attractive to women when you're already 6'5.
An average healthy weight is enough. And no, I don't mean "healthy" in the eyes of a body-dismorphia-ridden bodybuilder. According to the NHS, the healthy weight range for a 6'5 male is 71.1kg - 96kg, which is between 180 and 210lbs.

That's what's healthy, not necessarily peak attractiveness. The user I originally responded to asked for what weight you need to be at to attract women when you're 6'5. If you are 6'5 you don't even need a muscular body, a normie body will attract women already when you're that tall. A muscular physique is a great plus though.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
I'm saying you don't need to be swole to be attractive to women when you're already 6'5.
An average healthy weight is enough. And no, I don't mean "healthy" in the eyes of a body-dismorphia-ridden bodybuilder. According to the NHS, the healthy weight range for a 6'5 male is 71.1kg - 96kg, which is between 180 and 210lbs.

That's what's healthy, not necessarily peak attractiveness. The user I originally responded to asked for what weight you need to be at to attract women when you're 6'5. If you are 6'5 you don't even need a muscular body, a normie body will attract women already when you're that tall. A muscular physique is a great plus though.
Look up 6’5” 180 and tell me how healthy that is. BMI calculations DONT WORK past a certain height. The formula breaks.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Never ending gymcopers are never ending.

Like bruh, every single man out there, including you is just a 1 cycle away from all these bodies you showed, however because even you dont actually believe this nonsense theory you aint gonna do it. Because the ones who are doing it aint becoming slayers, they get unhealthy body dysmorphias.

No different than SubhumanTwinkcel never stfu about his lack of hair. Like bro, go get a hair system and share your photos with nude Stacies. Oh you cant do that ? I wonder why.
@SubhumanCurrycel over for you, ugly in and out

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
giga incel trait to argue over who slays more or who mogs who or whatever autistic bullshit
the answer is always BOTH, objectively, it's not up for debate so don't try

also I didn't see a single normie in your example of gymmaxxed normies jfl they're all above average, so it's a cope thread to its core

prettyboy twinks get approached in clubs, tall gymmaxxed above average face guys get approached in clubs, everybody who is attractive gets approached in clubs and slays, nobody but incels give a shit who slays more or whatever, slaying is slaying
Well said

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Lmao you aren't a Chad.

I have friends who are Chads and they are actually humble around guys when girls are not around. Why? Because they can afford to be. They can afford to be moral, they can afford to have ethics and be good hearted, because they are REWARDED for this by society. That's why you'll actually find that a lot and MOST (Not all) Chad looking men, are cool dudes.

You don't come across that way at all. At least not in these actions.
U currycel jfl this comment, it's a fucking joke but ur too low iq and high e to pick up on simple humor and on my intonations. Slit ur wrists and forever rot u curry piglet, it's over for u man jfl.

"Muh I have chad friends"

wow terachads broooo, im mirinnnn

The reason why @Mirin2234 doesn't have abs is because abs are not made in the kitchen, abs are made through direct weighted ab work like weighted crunches (done with a plate behind your head), weighted planks (plates on your back), or weighted hanging leg raises (holding a dumbbell with your feet).

Also, the more muscle mass you have, the leaner you look no matter your body fat percentage. So, if you have no muscle mass at all and you're lean, your abs are going to look terrible and you are going to look like a starving african child. This is why people who aren't gymmaxxed should not be leanmaxxing.

And I'm glad that someone is finally talking about sexual dimorphism because that is actually what matters the most when trying to attract women, not only looking good but looking masculine enough to be considered as a hookup in their dual mating strategy, otherwise looksmaxxing would be a waste of time. If you compare Henry Cavill's physique in Man of Steel to how he looked in Immortals, you can clearly see the difference between the two. If you want good sexual dimorphism, just a little bit of muscle won't be enough, you need to add at least around 30 lbs of muscle to your frame, not just 5-10 lbs.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Lolcel
@Amnesia Any post where you go over what you did to looksmaxx? Miring transofrmation hard

Did not read, but looked through the pics. That Vinnie guy looks great and fux, no matter what bull shit mindset you want to frame your beliefs around... that kid gets ass and will continue to get ass until he is old and wrinkly. I literally know a kid in college who looks just like him, and girls call him Vinnie and he gets a lot of ass off of just that.

But yea, getting ripped helps, old news... let's move on. This isn't a bodybuilding forum, being jacked helps and everyone who isn't a retard knows that. We are supposed to obsess over maxillas and harmony... Keep it PSL autism round these parts.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Looks234
Very based and good thread bro

twinks on suicide watch

muh model face

jfl

body is one of the most important traits chads irl have

htn-chadeliteplus body mogs twink models

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
He doesn't slay more than me.

-6'3
-Blue/Green eyes with strong limbal rings
-Insane orbital support
-Meeks tier ratios
-Smoldering Hunter eyes
-High T asf
-Zygos that even BasedZeus would have no choice but to succumb to his superior
-Lower third that even Brutus himself yield in honor and glory

U mirin boomer?

lool it's not a nonsense theory

I already proved that it is indeed legit
This guy is a dark-skinned, wind-tunnel nosed, receding 5'6 manlet (of course he isn't slaying stacies but it's far from over for him judging by tinder results)

Even the muh rat-faced chestbrah isn't doing bad lol
Really makes you think...if chestbrah can still do that well, how well could Zyzz have done?

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Kingkellz
I've gotten many compliments from women since I started lifting and it's only been like a year so it's not like my physique is even THAT impressive.

Putting on muscle and keeping a low body fat percentage is by far the best looksmax for average height and average face guys.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
You have to realize gymcels are a thing
Base is the most important thing

Also Vinnie Hacker is gymcelled too btw

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
Best Thread ever. I have high tier normie to Chadlite looks on a good day but i look like 16 ( i am 20) and while i get attention from 16-18 year old girls, most girls especially on tinder prefer more masculine but less aesthetic men. This thread summarized it really well. That’s also why i will hop on roids.

i would also add that guys like Chico and Barrett are like 1 in a Million. These guys are so good looking that they earn millions with it. We can’t use that in a argument about the normal people. 99,9% of pretty boys won’t have Chico’s height or barretts angelic face.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Best Thread ever. I have high tier normie to Chadlite looks on a good day but i look like 16 ( i am 20) and while i get attention from 16-18 year old girls, most girls especially on tinder prefer more masculine but less aesthetic men. This thread summarized it really well. That’s also why i will hop on roids.

i would also add that guys like Chico and Barrett are like 1 in a Million. These guys are so good looking that they earn millions with it. We can’t use that in a argument about the normal people. 99,9% of pretty boys won’t have Chico’s height or barretts angelic face.
That’s what @Kingkellz @SubhumanCurrycel and I have been saying, sure if you have the height and look aesthetic like Chico and not like a gay tiktok faggot being a prettyboy works well into your 20’s just needs to avoid agepill, in fact some famous Hollywood actors like Paul walker and Brad Pitt started off as pretty boys but became more masc with age

does being a tiktok prettyboy fag work in HS, yes it does
Does it works after HS, only as a niche

This is what your average prettyboy guy in HS looks like
twinkmaxxed 0 sex appeal, vinnie hacker is at least gymmaxxed so has a lot of appeal, in college it’s all jock chads slaying

Best way to sex appeal maxx is through gym, which was the point of this thread

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Kingkellz
That’s what @Kingkellz @SubhumanCurrycel and I have been saying, sure if you have the height and look aesthetic like Chico and not like a gay tiktok faggot being a prettyboy works well into your 20’s just needs to avoid agepill, in fact some famous Hollywood actors like Paul walker and Brad Pitt started off as pretty boys but became more masc with age
View attachment 1117063View attachment 1117065View attachment 1117067View attachment 1117068
does being a tiktok prettyboy fag work in HS, yes it does
Does it works after HS, only as a niche

This is what your average prettyboy guy in HS looks like View attachment 1117077View attachment 1117078View attachment 1117079 twinkmaxxed 0 sex appeal, vinnie hacker is at least gymmaxxed so has a lot of appeal, in college it’s all jock chads slaying View attachment 1117092View attachment 1117093
Best way to sex appeal maxx is through gym, which was the point of this thread
Again a great Post. I agree 100%. Who are the guys in the yellow red shirt? They look like models rather than athletes lol.

Before I start this I just want to say, that yes if you're ugly and short then gymmaxxing won't do anything for you, assuming you're average then this is all legit

For Gymmaxxing to Work Looks Threshhold for being a slayer including height

6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks
5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks
below 5'7, ngl I don't know any slayers irl who are below 5'7, this is when you start to be the "overcompensating manlet" and have the stocky short limb appearence, but assuming you are a 7/10+ looks and gymmaxxed, you're better off trying to slay on dating apps where girls will have a harder time guessing your height than irl

Guys who have Chadlite or Chad faces are maybe 5-15% of males, most men are in the 3-6/10 looks range, 7/10 looks is 20th percentile

quote by @SubhumanCurrycel, "The average IRL slayer is 6/10 gymmaxxed with hair, twinkmaxxed dudes are a niche."

In my last gym thread I really had some dumbass try to argue with me that twink prettyboys like Timothee Chamalet mog Jason Momoa or gymmaxxed normies

View attachment 1038761View attachment 1038763

nothing to say here, anyone with basic knowledge knows exactly what would happen in an irl setting

This isn't the first time somebody tried to tell me this, as legendary forum autist @Mirin2234 said being skinny is dymorphic and girls don't care about muscles

View attachment 1038769View attachment 1038771

First off imagine being under 10% body fat and not having shredded abs, absolute garbage tier genetics, @Colvin76 Jfl at this

and as soon as this nigga goes to college he will be almost as invisible as a manlet ricecel at a frat party

View attachment 1038775View attachment 1038776
Reminder that it's high T jocks that slay in college not prettyboy twinks

Something I've noticed is most prettyboys are not on the taller side, very rarely are they above 6 feet tall

pretty=feminine
short height is feminine feature, hence why many prettyboys tend to be teenage looking boys of not very tall heights

View attachment 1038793
popular tiktok prettyboy Vinnie Hacker is only 5'8

@Blackout.xl put it best

"Prettyboys get Relationships mostly due to their low amounts of sexual dimorphism. Women see them as high trust and preferable for emotional / romantic connections."Prettyboys have 0 longevity and won’t slay after 22 when women around their age group don’t want them alongside younger women who have interest in prettyboys being out of reach." "In general, why would you want to look effeminate as a man? Are you gay or something? Prettyboy pheno is the result of low/avg prenatal T and avg pubertal T (which in the modern day, is low), why would you ever want this?"

Dudes here want to be prettyboys because of muh JB's bro, man who gives a fuck about some dumb 14 year old girls lmao they're still sluts and that stage of life only lasts a few years anyways, it's about mogging everybody on site and actually looking like a man and slaying that way, whatever happened to masculinity, too much feminization of men going on which is why you're seeing more and more prettyboys nowadays

The only prettyboys that can really be insane slayers higher than gymmaxed high-tier normies and chadlites are tall extremely aesthetic type prettyboys

View attachment 1038808View attachment 1038803

Tom Welling and Chico in their primes both 6'3 would easily slay more than gymmaxxed normies, but even then look at how they aged compared to more masculine guys like Meeks or Joe Manganiello, and note that Tom and Chico are literally 1 in a million with their extreme aesthetic faces and tall heights, 99% of prettyboys don't have this combo, they just rely on collagen and have a bone structure on the softer side, and hair as well of course @Baldingman1998

View attachment 1038824View attachment 1038825 VS View attachment 1038826View attachment 1038830

In a nightclub setting gymmaxxed Chads like Greg Plitt, Zyzz, would outslay models like O'Pry and Barrett

View attachment 1038835View attachment 1038837 VS View attachment 1038839View attachment 1038840

also there's no such thing as HQNP, all girls want to be dominated by high sex appeal men, the most "innocent" looking girls are the biggest hoes out there

guys here cope over gymmaxxed Chads because they are actually threatened by them because these are the type of dudes who beat them/verbally destroyed them and fucked their oneitis, and also on a primal level they know that in nature these guys would kill them and fuck every attractive female they know
whereas they've never even known any of the gay alien male model types, so of course have never had negative experiences with them, and also these guys are either gay so they aren't threatened by them and the ones that aren't gay would also be killed off and cucked by real chads in nature so they will let out their repressed gayness into worshipping those gay alien male model types instead

Surgery is cope unless you're ugly as fuck, or have a horrible falio @Beetleking88 your nose bro

@Amnesia was already Chadlite before surgery and it took him 30k worth of surguries to become Chad
View attachment 1038853View attachment 1038854

JFL at thinking you'll ascend from Normie to Chad by getting a bunch of obscure surguries

best thing to do is increase your sex appeal @Kingkellz

Romance novels allowed women to play out their sexual fantasies without having to go through the risk in real life. Look at the men they put on the covers of romance novels, they tend to have high levels of sexual dimorphism and exhibit well developed secondary sex characteristics. The reason for this is to attract women and get them to buy the book. Then women usually take that picture of the guy on the cover to use as a reference to the protagonist in the story. Notice how the men on the covers of romance novels have many of the 10 things I covered above. Notice how they never put skinny alien looking fags on the cover due to the fact that they lack sex appeal.

from that thread another nail in the coffin for prettyboy copers

gymmaxxed normies are irl slayer
View attachment 1038857View attachment 1038862

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-i-did-to-go-from-virgin-nerd-to-slayer-chad.303252/ @farahanyzz

great example of gymmaxxing ascension

@TheCopefulCurry View attachment 1038865 wtf is this thing, change your avi back to that Indian girl

@Hozay, @goat2x, @brbbrah, @looksmaxxer234, @Fatsofag , @kjsbdfiusdf, @tyronelite, @MakinItHappen , @Biggdink, @RealLooksmaxxer, @Gargantuan, @PYT, @copingvolcel, @Native
Bump