Gymmaxxed Normie = IRL Slayer , ending prettyboy copers

also there's no such thing as HQNP, all girls want to be dominated by high sex appeal men, the most "innocent" looking girls are the biggest hoes out there
Yes but for the least amount of men which is why they are high quality.

Wtf im lean now but now I look small in a tshirt kek

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 7419
Ths deserve to be best of the best

Surgery is really cope, copers like Sirgrey who claim no one here is looksmaxing is right, most people are lazy

Also i would not put 5"7 and 5"9 to one category, 5"7 is solid manlet, 5"9 might be quite ok, night and day

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, MiroslavBulldosex, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Before I start this I just want to say, that yes if you're ugly and short then gymmaxxing won't do anything for you, assuming you're average then this is all legit

For Gymmaxxing to Work Looks Threshhold for being a slayer including height

6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks
5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks
below 5'7, ngl I don't know any slayers irl who are below 5'7, this is when you start to be the "overcompensating manlet" and have the stocky short limb appearence, but assuming you are a 7/10+ looks and gymmaxxed, you're better off trying to slay on dating apps where girls will have a harder time guessing your height than irl

Guys who have Chadlite or Chad faces are maybe 5-15% of males, most men are in the 3-6/10 looks range, 7/10 looks is 20th percentile

quote by @SubhumanCurrycel, "The average IRL slayer is 6/10 gymmaxxed with hair, twinkmaxxed dudes are a niche."

In my last gym thread I really had some dumbass try to argue with me that twink prettyboys like Timothee Chamalet mog Jason Momoa or gymmaxxed normies

View attachment 1038761View attachment 1038763

nothing to say here, anyone with basic knowledge knows exactly what would happen in an irl setting

This isn't the first time somebody tried to tell me this, as legendary forum autist @Mirin2234 said being skinny is dymorphic and girls don't care about muscles

View attachment 1038769View attachment 1038771

First off imagine being under 10% body fat and not having shredded abs, absolute garbage tier genetics, @Colvin76 Jfl at this

and as soon as this nigga goes to college he will be almost as invisible as a manlet ricecel at a frat party

View attachment 1038775View attachment 1038776
Reminder that it's high T jocks that slay in college not prettyboy twinks

Something I've noticed is most prettyboys are not on the taller side, very rarely are they above 6 feet tall

pretty=feminine
short height is feminine feature, hence why many prettyboys tend to be teenage looking boys of not very tall heights

View attachment 1038793
popular tiktok prettyboy Vinnie Hacker is only 5'8

@Blackout.xl put it best

"Prettyboys get Relationships mostly due to their low amounts of sexual dimorphism. Women see them as high trust and preferable for emotional / romantic connections."Prettyboys have 0 longevity and won’t slay after 22 when women around their age group don’t want them alongside younger women who have interest in prettyboys being out of reach." "In general, why would you want to look effeminate as a man? Are you gay or something? Prettyboy pheno is the result of low/avg prenatal T and avg pubertal T (which in the modern day, is low), why would you ever want this?"

Dudes here want to be prettyboys because of muh JB's bro, man who gives a fuck about some dumb 14 year old girls lmao they're still sluts and that stage of life only lasts a few years anyways, it's about mogging everybody on site and actually looking like a man and slaying that way, whatever happened to masculinity, too much feminization of men going on which is why you're seeing more and more prettyboys nowadays

The only prettyboys that can really be insane slayers higher than gymmaxed high-tier normies and chadlites are tall extremely aesthetic type prettyboys

View attachment 1038808View attachment 1038803

Tom Welling and Chico in their primes both 6'3 would easily slay more than gymmaxxed normies, but even then look at how they aged compared to more masculine guys like Meeks or Joe Manganiello, and note that Tom and Chico are literally 1 in a million with their extreme aesthetic faces and tall heights, 99% of prettyboys don't have this combo, they just rely on collagen and have a bone structure on the softer side, and hair as well of course @Baldingman1998

View attachment 1038824View attachment 1038825 VS View attachment 1038826View attachment 1038830

In a nightclub setting gymmaxxed Chads like Greg Plitt, Zyzz, would outslay models like O'Pry and Barrett

View attachment 1038835View attachment 1038837 VS View attachment 1038839View attachment 1038840

also there's no such thing as HQNP, all girls want to be dominated by high sex appeal men, the most "innocent" looking girls are the biggest hoes out there

guys here cope over gymmaxxed Chads because they are actually threatened by them because these are the type of dudes who beat them/verbally destroyed them and fucked their oneitis, and also on a primal level they know that in nature these guys would kill them and fuck every attractive female they know
whereas they've never even known any of the gay alien male model types, so of course have never had negative experiences with them, and also these guys are either gay so they aren't threatened by them and the ones that aren't gay would also be killed off and cucked by real chads in nature so they will let out their repressed gayness into worshipping those gay alien male model types instead

Surgery is cope unless you're ugly as fuck, or have a horrible falio @Beetleking88 your nose bro

@Amnesia was already Chadlite before surgery and it took him 30k worth of surguries to become Chad
View attachment 1038853View attachment 1038854

JFL at thinking you'll ascend from Normie to Chad by getting a bunch of obscure surguries

best thing to do is increase your sex appeal @Kingkellz

Romance novels allowed women to play out their sexual fantasies without having to go through the risk in real life. Look at the men they put on the covers of romance novels, they tend to have high levels of sexual dimorphism and exhibit well developed secondary sex characteristics. The reason for this is to attract women and get them to buy the book. Then women usually take that picture of the guy on the cover to use as a reference to the protagonist in the story. Notice how the men on the covers of romance novels have many of the 10 things I covered above. Notice how they never put skinny alien looking fags on the cover due to the fact that they lack sex appeal.

from that thread another nail in the coffin for prettyboy copers

gymmaxxed normies are irl slayer
View attachment 1038857View attachment 1038862

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-i-did-to-go-from-virgin-nerd-to-slayer-chad.303252/ @farahanyzz

great example of gymmaxxing ascension

@TheCopefulCurry View attachment 1038865 wtf is this thing, change your avi back to that Indian girl

@Hozay, @goat2x, @brbbrah, @looksmaxxer234, @Fatsofag , @kjsbdfiusdf, @tyronelite, @MakinItHappen , @Biggdink, @RealLooksmaxxer, @Gargantuan, @PYT, @copingvolcel, @Native
You are either good looking or ur not. All those jocks have top 10% facial development.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow and Mongrelcel
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 7419
Before I start this I just want to say, that yes if you're ugly and short then gymmaxxing won't do anything for you, assuming you're average then this is all legit

For Gymmaxxing to Work Looks Threshhold for being a slayer including height

6'5+ 3/10 looks
6'2-6'4 4/10 looks
5'10-6'1 5/10 looks
5'7-5'9 6/10 looks
below 5'7, ngl I don't know any slayers irl who are below 5'7, this is when you start to be the "overcompensating manlet" and have the stocky short limb appearence, but assuming you are a 7/10+ looks and gymmaxxed, you're better off trying to slay on dating apps where girls will have a harder time guessing your height than irl

Guys who have Chadlite or Chad faces are maybe 5-15% of males, most men are in the 3-6/10 looks range, 7/10 looks is 20th percentile

quote by @SubhumanCurrycel, "The average IRL slayer is 6/10 gymmaxxed with hair, twinkmaxxed dudes are a niche."

In my last gym thread I really had some dumbass try to argue with me that twink prettyboys like Timothee Chamalet mog Jason Momoa or gymmaxxed normies

View attachment 1038761View attachment 1038763

nothing to say here, anyone with basic knowledge knows exactly what would happen in an irl setting

This isn't the first time somebody tried to tell me this, as legendary forum autist @Mirin2234 said being skinny is dymorphic and girls don't care about muscles

View attachment 1038769View attachment 1038771

First off imagine being under 10% body fat and not having shredded abs, absolute garbage tier genetics, @Colvin76 Jfl at this

and as soon as this nigga goes to college he will be almost as invisible as a manlet ricecel at a frat party

View attachment 1038775View attachment 1038776
Reminder that it's high T jocks that slay in college not prettyboy twinks

Something I've noticed is most prettyboys are not on the taller side, very rarely are they above 6 feet tall

pretty=feminine
short height is feminine feature, hence why many prettyboys tend to be teenage looking boys of not very tall heights

View attachment 1038793
popular tiktok prettyboy Vinnie Hacker is only 5'8

@Blackout.xl put it best

"Prettyboys get Relationships mostly due to their low amounts of sexual dimorphism. Women see them as high trust and preferable for emotional / romantic connections."Prettyboys have 0 longevity and won’t slay after 22 when women around their age group don’t want them alongside younger women who have interest in prettyboys being out of reach." "In general, why would you want to look effeminate as a man? Are you gay or something? Prettyboy pheno is the result of low/avg prenatal T and avg pubertal T (which in the modern day, is low), why would you ever want this?"

Dudes here want to be prettyboys because of muh JB's bro, man who gives a fuck about some dumb 14 year old girls lmao they're still sluts and that stage of life only lasts a few years anyways, it's about mogging everybody on site and actually looking like a man and slaying that way, whatever happened to masculinity, too much feminization of men going on which is why you're seeing more and more prettyboys nowadays

The only prettyboys that can really be insane slayers higher than gymmaxed high-tier normies and chadlites are tall extremely aesthetic type prettyboys

View attachment 1038808View attachment 1038803

Tom Welling and Chico in their primes both 6'3 would easily slay more than gymmaxxed normies, but even then look at how they aged compared to more masculine guys like Meeks or Joe Manganiello, and note that Tom and Chico are literally 1 in a million with their extreme aesthetic faces and tall heights, 99% of prettyboys don't have this combo, they just rely on collagen and have a bone structure on the softer side, and hair as well of course @Baldingman1998

View attachment 1038824View attachment 1038825 VS View attachment 1038826View attachment 1038830

In a nightclub setting gymmaxxed Chads like Greg Plitt, Zyzz, would outslay models like O'Pry and Barrett

View attachment 1038835View attachment 1038837 VS View attachment 1038839View attachment 1038840

guys here cope over gymmaxxed Chads because they are actually threatened by them because these are the type of dudes who beat them/verbally destroyed them and fucked their oneitis, and also on a primal level they know that in nature these guys would kill them and fuck every attractive female they know
whereas they've never even known any of the gay alien male model types, so of course have never had negative experiences with them, and also these guys are either gay so they aren't threatened by them and the ones that aren't gay would also be killed off and cucked by real chads in nature so they will let out their repressed gayness into worshipping those gay alien male model types instead

Surgery is cope unless you're ugly as fuck, or have a horrible falio @Beetleking88 your nose bro

@Amnesia was already Chadlite before surgery and it took him 30k worth of surguries to become Chad
View attachment 1038853View attachment 1038854

JFL at thinking you'll ascend from Normie to Chad by getting a bunch of obscure surguries

best thing to do is increase your sex appeal @Kingkellz

Romance novels allowed women to play out their sexual fantasies without having to go through the risk in real life. Look at the men they put on the covers of romance novels, they tend to have high levels of sexual dimorphism and exhibit well developed secondary sex characteristics. The reason for this is to attract women and get them to buy the book. Then women usually take that picture of the guy on the cover to use as a reference to the protagonist in the story. Notice how the men on the covers of romance novels have many of the 10 things I covered above. Notice how they never put skinny alien looking fags on the cover due to the fact that they lack sex appeal.

from that thread another nail in the coffin for prettyboy copers

gymmaxxed normies are irl slayer
View attachment 1038857View attachment 1038862

https://looksmax.org/threads/what-i-did-to-go-from-virgin-nerd-to-slayer-chad.303252/ @farahanyzz

great example of gymmaxxing ascension

@TheCopefulCurry View attachment 1038865 wtf is this thing, change your avi back to that Indian girl

@Hozay, @goat2x, @brbbrah, @looksmaxxer234, @Fatsofag , @kjsbdfiusdf, @tyronelite, @MakinItHappen , @Biggdink, @RealLooksmaxxer, @Gargantuan, @PYT, @copingvolcel, @Native
Ya tbh GYMmaxxing is legit, but what if you only have Calisthenics / Light Weights to use?🤔
jimmy-fisher-weight-loss.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
How many of these threads are you going to make?

WE ALL AGREE THAT GYM WILL MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER. Noone here is arguing that gym is "pointless"

What we are arguing is, that 1) for some gym wont matter

and that 2) face > body always is true

The better looking you facially are, the more will gym help you. The better your height is, the more will gym help you.

Good body is just a bonus on an already fuckable guy. An incel with good body is still incel.

JFL if you think you will ascend from normie to chad by getting a good body

Also, all your examples of "gymmaxed normies" either are on roids, or have 0.1% genetics.

Its honestly getting so tiring, you keep making new threads so that all the valid arguments and discussion from last one is lost, you keep using toxic argumentative strategies, you keep twisting words of people who dont agree with you, youre trash @TRNA

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow, Deleted member 7419 and 1 other person
You are either good looking or ur not. All those jocks have top 10% facial development.
His whole point stands on cherrypicked examples

Either hell post guys that finished puberty as "gym transformation"
or he will post 6'2 facially good looking guy getting muscles as "transformation"

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Warlow and patricknotstar
This argument is beating a dead horse

Youre not the first one to bring it up, over at /fit/ this has been going for years, its literally a meme how every there is jacked and till a virgin

And the only ones that are slaying are facially good looking or tall.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, OOGABOOGA, Warlow and 2 others
Good thread, thanks.

• +1
Why don't you post these "gymmaxxed slayers"?

This is what average guy can look like after geining muscle. Not the roiders or chads with peak genetics you use as exaples.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lurkerslep, Lolcel, OOGABOOGA and 8 others
Idk, there ia dude here who is gymmaxed and apparentely he slays soem chicks on tinder.

Not that tall and normi at his best, idr what's his name tho

• +1

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Based post. :)

• +1
I do not condone this
YOUR LACK OF MASCULINITY =/ HER NOT BEING FEMININE
SHE WOULD BEAR HUNTER EYED SQUARE ORBITALED SONS

you don’t want your kids to be incels do you
gross bug eyes
wouldn’t breed
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
she has good bones

an actual feminine dimorphic trait is high brows anyway

Noone here is arguing that gym is "pointless"
There are quite a few on this forum that think that tho.
@MaxillaIsEverything (a legendary coper) is one of them

@jnee76

@Vidyacoper

@thinwhiteduke :lul:
Youre not the first one to bring it up, over at /fit/ this has been going for years, its literally a meme how every there is jacked and till a virgin

Then how is this guy getting laid? Why isn't this ugly manlet a virgin?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gestapo, Deleted member 7419 and Ocelot

@jnee76

@Vidyacoper

imagine falling for my 2peasinapod copy pastas

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7419, Ocelot and 1 other person
You guys HAVE GOT to put to rest the thought that one type of guy is UNIVERSALLY attractive to all females. Women genuinely have varying tastes in men. Some genuinely like pretty boy over high t masc and the other way around. I r never going to appeal to all. With that said there’s literally no downside in hitting the gym and gaining some muscle mass. However the MOST important thing is to be low bf. Also work WITH your phenotype don’t try to fight against it. If you r a youngcel with flowing hair try the pretty boy look. If ur older and have facial hair growth try stubble and tan maxing for sex appeal. It’s not rocket science.
Be low bf and max out ur pheno. Given ur age and what u have to work with
This should be auto-posted by a bot in every single thread related to the "prettyboy VS masc" debate.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Yuya Moggershima, Mongrelcel and 1 other person
What weight would someone who’s 6’5” need to be to have appeal?

Why don't you post these "gymmaxxed slayers"?

View attachment 1039541View attachment 1039542View attachment 1039544View attachment 1039545View attachment 1039546View attachment 1039549

This is what average guy can look like after geining muscle. Not the roiders or chads with peak genetics you use as exaples.
Some of those guys are old and ugly so you’re cherry-picking as well normies in their college years and 20’s look better than that, but even then they all improved didn’t they, what were they supposed to do, nothing, just ldar cuz chad exists? Is it chad or rope for you? Jfl
Good thread. Prettyboy copers = closeted homosexuals.

Also, no men should look like a twink (unless its your job and you're getting paid for it) because non-gymmaxxed bodies look revolting, imagine wanting to live/look like that 🤢
if anybody mentions twinkmaxxing they are a massive faggot and should be banned
Yes but for the least amount of men which is why they are high quality.
they exist but at such a small quantity that it’s very hard for most men to find a decent women
Idk, there ia dude here who is gymmaxed and apparentely he slays soem chicks on tinder.

Not that tall and normi at his best, idr what's his name tho
@dinnamadre he’s 5’6 gymmaxxed normie with 100 slays, has been in a few LTR’s as well

Why don’t you go to incels.is with that sub 8 theory, @LondonVillie thoughts
How many of these threads are you going to make?

WE ALL AGREE THAT GYM WILL MAKE YOU LOOK BETTER. Noone here is arguing that gym is "pointless"

What we are arguing is, that 1) for some gym wont matter

and that 2) face > body always is true

The better looking you facially are, the more will gym help you. The better your height is, the more will gym help you.

Good body is just a bonus on an already fuckable guy. An incel with good body is still incel.

JFL if you think you will ascend from normie to chad by getting a good body

Also, all your examples of "gymmaxed normies" either are on roids, or have 0.1% genetics.

Its honestly getting so tiring, you keep making new threads so that all the valid arguments and discussion from last one is lost, you keep using toxic argumentative strategies, you keep twisting words of people who dont agree with you, youre trash @TRNA
You are twisting my words as well, where did I say as a gymmaxxed normie make you a chad? I just said if you’re average looking and have a good body you can slay. Most men are not and never will be chads. Gymmaxxed high-tier normies and Chadlites can be considered chads. Just because some gigachad face guy never needs to gym doesn’t make it cope. If you read the first sentence of the thread you’ll see that I said if you’re short and ugly this won’t do anything for you. Yes I did cherry-pick some guys bodies, but incels are a minority anyways it’s only really ugly guys who never get laid. Now let’s say your a normie and you’re having trouble getting laid what’s the most realistic path for you, trying to save up a bunch of money and.getting a bunch of surgeries to try to ascend to chad, or gymmaxx see where that gets you, your descion if you’re too lazy that’s your problem. @Native this guy is too negative

@jnee76

@Vidyacoper

@Kingkellz tinder expirements prove that even with a sub par face and average heights guys like stephiscold, chestbrah, can slay on tinder
boneless potato compared to her
View attachment 1039808
Bro I hope you don’t actually think this girl is attractive she’s even less appealing than mongrelcel avi who has Henry cavil jaw, you realize this girl is taller and has more T than you @TheCopefulCurry, are you good my g?

if you want slayer sons you should want girls who still look feminine but have good bones

Not whatever that thing in your avi is @Gargantuan thoughts
You guys HAVE GOT to put to rest the thought that one type of guy is UNIVERSALLY attractive to all females. Women genuinely have varying tastes in men. Some genuinely like pretty boy over high t masc and the other way around. I r never going to appeal to all. With that said there’s literally no downside in hitting the gym and gaining some muscle mass. However the MOST important thing is to be low bf. Also work WITH your phenotype don’t try to fight against it. If you r a youngcel with flowing hair try the pretty boy look. If ur older and have facial hair growth try stubble and tan maxing for sex appeal. It’s not rocket science.
Be low bf and max out ur pheno. Given ur age and what u have to work with
preferences tend to be based on age teen girls want pretty boys girls after 20 want masc, but yeah you’ll never appeal to everyone
an incel

yet ppl here cope that I was a Chad and that my transformation was hardly anything so that they dont feel like they have to get surgery

that’s just a bad picture of you when you were nearly bald, in the bottom left picture and top right picture you look high-tier normie maybe Chadlite, would you agree that if you’re not ugly or have a huge falio and just average looking most surgery is cope

@Hozay, @tyronelite, @SubhumanCurrycel, @goat2x, @RealLooksmaxxer, @looksmaxxer234, @kjsbdfiusdf, @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shrek, Deleted member 9072, goat2x and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
There is this guy that works at my local supermarket where I use to live he is a recessed 5ft6 normie but he slays coz he is gymmaxrd no joke View attachment 1039005View attachment 1039007View attachment 1039008View attachment 1039011View attachment 1039013View attachment 1039014View attachment 1039018And before you say muh beta bux he was payed shit he worked at a supermarket in the middle of no where in this small rural town
JFL muh gymaxxed, lol and slaying mid tier beckies at best aswell

And you say he's 5;6 and NORMIE
Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and HighIQcel
they exist but at such a small quantity that it’s very hard for most men to find a decent women
Of course, I guess that is a part of why we looksmax so we appeal to those very small subset of women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero and HighIQcel
Lifefuel if so but I don’t believe it

It has been confirmed before here.. He is not that tall. He just height frauding.

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and AscendingHero
JFL i guess
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE
hehe

Dude, men nowadays struggle to have sex in general. Slaying normal girls is gold.
there's no way you slay stacy out of the blue, unless you moneymaxx as shit, like having 500k in the account, but you would be just a beta bux a that point

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 7419
giga incel trait to argue over who slays more or who mogs who or whatever autistic bullshit
the answer is always BOTH, objectively, it's not up for debate so don't try

also I didn't see a single normie in your example of gymmaxxed normies jfl they're all above average, so it's a cope thread to its core

prettyboy twinks get approached in clubs, tall gymmaxxed above average face guys get approached in clubs, everybody who is attractive gets approached in clubs and slays, nobody but incels give a shit who slays more or whatever, slaying is slaying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 11758, Lolcel and 3 others
the answer is always BOTH, objectively, it's not up for debate so don't try

prettyboy twinks get approached in clubs, tall gymmaxxed above average face guys get approached in clubs, everybody who is attractive gets approached in clubs and slays, nobody but incels give a shit who slays more or whatever, slaying is slaying

this.
Looks is everything, don't matter if you are prettyboy, gymmaxed, mexican or alien.

even if prettyboy can meet trouble with aging, masculine men can still play a bit

Bro I hope you don’t actually think this girl is attractive she’s even less appealing than mongrelcel avi who has Henry cavil jaw, you realize this girl is taller and has more T than you @TheCopefulCurry, are you good my g?

if you want slayer sons you should want girls who still look feminine but have good bones View attachment 1039885
Not whatever that thing in your avi is @Gargantuan thoughts
im memeing the guys on here that think masculine women are ideal for "slayer sons" jfl

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
JFL 190 is twig level. You need to be at least 240-250.
That's an healthy weight range and if you're that tall you will be attractive even with a normie body.
For a top tier physique sure, you can strive towards a higher weight range as long as you remain lean.

Yep , it’s low iq af tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
JFL muh gymaxxed, lol and slaying mid tier beckies at best aswell

And you say he's 5;6 and NORMIE
Showtime Lol GIF by Desus & Mero
its funny coz your most likely a virgin

good job trying to tell me about someone i know irl and use to see on a nearly daily basis he worked at my local supermarket where i use to live he is even more gymmaxed now

he was legit 5ft6 and a normie

normies get sex not just chads jfl this site has warped your mind you little autist

its funny coz your most likely a virgin

good job trying to tell me about someone i know irl and use to see on a nearly daily basis he worked at my local supermarket where i use to live he is even more gymmaxed now

he was legit 5ft6 and a normie

normies get sex not just chads jfl this site has warped your mind you little autist
All I have to say to u faggot is keep barking for u manlet male oneitis, jfl u joined this forum for a reason

Their faces are very good/Above avarage. If they don't do GYMMAXX they still find a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
All I have to say to u faggot is keep barking for u manlet male oneitis, jfl u joined this forum for a reason
he isn't my oneitis im using him as an example of a normie who gymmaxed and your getting salty that a 5ft6 normie has more slays then you and has actually had pussy before

351237266370ccccf76b7cb012d5189c

7/10 gymmaxxed.

I was 6/10 gymaxxed and getting laid but not at a slayer rate.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
lool it's not a nonsense theory

I already proved that it is indeed legit
This guy is a dark-skinned, wind-tunnel nosed, receding 5'6 manlet (of course he isn't slaying stacies but it's far from over for him judging by tinder results)

Even the muh rat-faced chestbrah isn't doing bad lol

True, but for these guys to smash those matches irl they would need a decent level of game. Which is why this forum should also be red pill focused. As 6/10 gym maxxers can get pussy but need game.

I understand most here are below 5/10, but there are a lot of 5/10 and 6/10s about the place also.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
he isn't my oneitis im using him as an example of a normie who gymmaxed and your getting salty that a 5ft6 normie has more slays then you and has actually had pussy before
He doesn't slay more than me.

-6'3
-Blue/Green eyes with strong limbal rings
-Square jawline with long ramus
-Insane orbital support
-PCT downturned medial canthus
-Collagen so good that even Aphrodite would envy
-Meeks tier ratios
-Smoldering Hunter eyes
-High T asf
-Zygos that even BasedZeus would have no choice but to succumb to his superior
-Lower third that even Brutus himself yield in honor and glory

U mirin boomer?

I'm only on this forum to shit on incels like u and cum on ur oneitis & ur mother right b4 ur eyes jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 10615
that's not too bad

yeah, him. He acted a bit in beta bux, but it's his business. He still slays
stop trying to tell people about a guy you know nothing about

as i said to the other dude i know this guy irl he worked at my local supermarket he would not of been a betabux he worked at a small supermarket in a semi rural town in australia jfl if you think he was on enough to pay bills and beta bux

the kid has had more slays then that and has had 5 or more girlfriends in the past

keep crying for him and arguing about his situation while he doesn't need this site and lives in your head rent free

He doesn't slay more than me.

-6'3
-Blue/Green eyes with strong limbal rings
-Square jawline with long ramus
-Insane orbital support
-PCT downturned medial canthus
-Collagen so good that even Aphrodite would envy
-Meeks tier ratios
-Smoldering Hunter eyes
-High T asf

U mirin boomer?

I'm only on this forum to shit on incels like u and cum on ur oneitis & ur mother right b4 ur eyes jfl

Lmao you aren't a Chad.

I have friends who are Chads and they are actually humble around guys when girls are not around. Why? Because they can afford to be. They can afford to be moral, they can afford to have ethics and be good hearted, because they are REWARDED for this by society. That's why you'll actually find that a lot and MOST (Not all) Chad looking men, are cool dudes.

You don't come across that way at all. At least not in these actions.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 8461