Hair system

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I don't give a fuck that people are gonna know that I have a hair system. Fuck those people. You don't have a shit hairline / balding so you can't possibly understand how bullshit it is to go bald. I will straight up tell people that I have a hair system going on and I don't give a fuck what your dumbass bluepilled face says.

And JFL at worrying about what a LTR will say about your hair system when they find out lmao this is like a manlet framecel worrying that they're gonna get too buff when they go to the gym. I'll never find a ltr without one in the first place so wtf is the point of worrying about that.

Girls can wear makeup 24/7 if they want, even male celebrities wear makeup and girls don't give a fuck and black women wear weaves all day long. Fuck that.

I'm gonna get a hair system and get wrap around custom jaw implants and go to sleep knowing full well I don't give a fuck that I'm not invisible anymore because I faked my way there.

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7, CopingCel, Zeta ascended and 2 others
nice shit

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
coping potential baldcel checking in. idc about wearing a hair system. no one will ever know

• +1
coping potential baldcel checking in. idc about wearing a hair system. no one will ever know
how will they not know? Are you gonna slowly lower your hairline or what? Honestly I'm literally thinking of getting perfect hairline and haircut from shit all in 1 go, which will be extremely obvious

how will they not know? Are you gonna slowly lower your hairline or what? Honestly I'm literally thinking of getting perfect hairline and haircut from shit all in 1 go, which will be extremely obvious
im thinking about HT. if that doesn't give me good results, i would get a hair system. how would they know? you can sleep with it, swim with it etc. just fraud max, i don't give a shit. i can live with the drama and secret of having fake hair, i don't care

• +1
im thinking about HT. if that doesn't give me good results, i would get a hair system. how would they know? you can sleep with it, swim with it etc. just fraud max, i don't give a shit. i can live with the drama and secret of having fake hair, i don't care
I mean when your hairline is as shit as mine it's gonna be obvious that something was done when I have a good hairline out of nowhere

I mean when your hairline is as shit as mine it's gonna be obvious that something was done when I have a good hairline out of nowhere
normies will think different hc or ht? just be brazen about it, its not like anyone will confront you

• +1
normies will think different hc or ht? just be brazen about it, its not like anyone will confront you
I mean that was my plan anyways I was gonna say "I got a hair system cause my hairline is shit" literally that sentence is what I would say

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
If you get it make sure the hairline is where yours used to be before you started balding. Makes it looks natural, any more and it will look laughable. Also 98% of HT still look like shit.

Stop caring what people are going to think of you if you get it. If it makes you look better and make you more happy. Best thing to do is just to try it at least.

If you get it make sure the hairline is where yours used to be before you started balding. Makes it looks natural, any more and it will look laughable. Also 98% of HT still look like shit.

Stop caring what people are going to think of you if you get it. If it makes you look better and make you more happy. Best thing to do is just to try it at least.
You're saying most hair transplants look like shit? I've seen some good ones tbh but an actual lowering of hairline that I need is gonna be impossible to do. Yeah I'm gonna do it exactly where my forehead sort of slopes back but I'm not sure exactly what my hairline should be. I'll probably post some shit in a few days asking where I should do it.

My hairpiece will be custom made in 3 weeks. Really hope nobody can see the fake hairline. Im really excited for a new life. Going from nw3 to a solid full dense nw0.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Dogs
You're saying most hair transplants look like shit? I've seen some good ones tbh but an actual lowering of hairline that I need is gonna be impossible to do. Yeah I'm gonna do it exactly where my forehead sort of slopes back but I'm not sure exactly what my hairline should be. I'll probably post some shit in a few days asking where I should do it.
Most look like shit because its still very low density. Hair system has more density. Place your hand on your forehead and where you feel a slight curve going back. start there and same place at the temple but start about 1.5cm or 1cm back at temple region.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism and Dogs