Hair transplant at 19 years old

NorwoodMilitant

NorwoodMilitant

Diamond
Has anyone had a hair transplant as young as this? I’ve read that most will turn you down if you are young...

bro if u need at 19 then it is almost over for u

but get it to not be bold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, varbrah, 54UD4D3 and 2 others
The reason they turn you down if you’re young is they expect you to lose more hair and then you’d just have a bald spot farther down your head. :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
My HT surgeon told me his youngest patient was 18 year old ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Effortless, Dog face and Zeta ascended
The reason they turn you down if you’re young is they expect you to lose more hair and then you’d just have a bald spot farther down your head. :blackpill:
This is correct. Have you tried non-transplant options? Fin and minoxidil combo?

I’ve been on fin for a year now and it has stabilised, no more hair loss and some regrowth. I’m at a point where no one would notice when walking past but my original hair line and thickness would still drastically improve my looks
This is correct. Have you tried non-transplant options? Fin and minoxidil combo?
Tried Minox with fin, Minox didn’t do much, but I’m trying derminator 2 with peppermint oil, and adding “the big 5” shampoo from lipogaine, if that doesn’t regrow hair line enough I will stop coping and get a transplant

I was born with a terrible hairline, but my mother's father kept his hair for nearly 90 years, so I will also fix my hairline as soon as possible assuming I won't bald (or at least not that much)

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername
I was born with a terrible hairline, but my mother's father kept his hair for nearly 90 years, so I will also fix my hairline as soon as possible assuming I won't bald (or at least not that much)
I was also born with a shit hairline, then it got even worse :feelswah:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Zeta ascended and Darkstrand
I'm considering getting 1000 grafts for my Norwood 2 hairline and I'm about to turn 21

bro if u need at 19 then it is almost over for u

but get it to not be bold
I got on fin right before the point of no return, if I waited another 6 months it would’ve been truly over