Hairloss cels help pls!

shibo

shibo

Equinox
My doctor prescribed me nizoral 2% i'm wondering if i should be using the 1% ketoconazole insyead or stay with 2%

Also how often am i supposed to be using nizoral shampoo

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
hairloss = game over.

why do you worry about such petty shit. if you are balding you either go on fin or not

• +1
Reactions: fobos, Dicklet.4.3, Lorsss and 4 others
17 and your losing your hair? Save up for a HT.

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 1464
Hairloss at 17
B12DD9D0 2CB0 432F 97C3 14317867C1B2

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, toptearmm, Dicklet.4.3 and 8 others
There's only so much fin can do, whats your ethnicity?
Curry, i think fin will save what i have right now which is a nw0 hairline with thinning on the crown. If i start later my hairloss will get worse and tbh i need hair i wont look good bald. Hair transplants arent recommended for young people cause doctors cant predict the balding pattern

Curry, i think fin will save what i have right now which is a nw0 hairline with thinning on the crown. If i start later my hairloss will get worse and tbh i need hair i wont look good bald. Hair transplants arent recommended for young people cause doctors cant predict the balding pattern

how bad is your thinning

2%, 3 times a week, leave in hair for 4-5 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: shibo
Bro fin and minox and derma roll will fill you up nicely. Just start treating it and forget about it.
How bad do you think my thinning is im hoping fin can regrow my hair too it did for my brother

How bad do you think my thinning is im hoping fin can regrow my hair too it did for my brother
On a scale of 1-10 3

• +1
Started losing my hair young as well, at 16.

I don't think there is much of a difference between 1% and 2% in terms of effectiveness on hairloss.
I use nizoral twice a week or so.

• +1
Insane at 17yo
I have more hairs at 46yo.
You must have a shitty hygiene ?

Well the good news in this is I've heard minoxidil and fin work suprisingly well for the crown. But other than that hair loss sucks big time at any age but I can't even imagine 17. You are supposed to be starting on with life being all excited about your youth but no some stupid issue like this comes along to fuck it all up.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Are you sure you don't have thyroid condition or something. You're pretty young to be balding from the back

I got hairloss at 16 over. Almost NW2 and it gets worse every day. And I’ve started gymcelling fucking hard recently and just noticed my hairline was back another half cm.
Well youre avi pretty much describes your current situation.
I would hop on fin asap if i was you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773
Well youre avi pretty much describes your current situation.
I would hop on fin asap if i was you
At 16? No. I want my cawk to grow. What I will do is nofap + dermarolling and see where that gets me

Wish this was the 18th century where we could just wear wigs and call it a day

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
At 16? No. I want my cawk to grow. What I will do is nofap + dermarolling and see where that gets me

Wish this was the 18th century where we could just wear wigs and call it a day
jfl at hairloss science not making any progress

Blackpill all men and see how billions of dollars of funds go into hair loss research.

jfl at hairloss science not making any progress
Once cloning comes out it will make transplants much more valuable (albeit more expensive), they can take only like 30-40 hairs and make thousands of them.

Unfortunately I doubt there will ever be a pill where we just take it and it ends all hairloss with no sides.

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
Once cloning comes out it will make transplants much more valuable (albeit more expensive), they can take only like 30-40 hairs and make thousands of them.

Unfortunately I doubt there will ever be a pill where we just take it and it ends all hairloss with no sides.
ngl but cloning will be expensive as fuck

Are you sure you don't have thyroid condition or something. You're pretty young to be balding from the back
Im not sure i can check with a dermatoligist though to make sure its mpb