Halos and Failos

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
What is a Halo?
A halo is a feature that stands out in a positive way.

What is a Failo?
A failo is a feature that stands out in a negative way.

How can I tell if a feature is a halo or a failo?
Not every feature you have will be a halo or a failo. A good way to tell is if anyone has commented on your features.

If someone comments something positive about one of your features, that’s a halo.
[Note: the compliment must not come from pity or reciprocation]

Halos:
-eyelashes
-eyes (normies compliment eye color, not muh PFL/hooding/medial canthus/etc)
-body (abs, shoulders, chest, arms, etc)
-hair
-jaw
-skin quality
-tan
-lips
-height
basically anything

If someone has ever commented something negative about one of your features, that’s a failo.

Failos:
-too skinny
-height
-skin quality
-eyes (looking tired [droopy eyelids/dark circles/hollowness)
-too fat
-nose
-ears

———————————————————————
Acquire halos, fix failos.
This is basically the motto of looksmaxxing. You need to work on minimizing your failos and try to get as many halos as possible.

Notice on my “Halos” list that about half the halos are NOT facial features. It is near impossible to acquire a facial halo without messing up your harmony/ratios. Do not do this. Work on acquiring non facial halos, like body, tan, eyelashes, or styling your hair differently.

As for failos, you need to get rid of them. Plain and simple. If you’re a fat pig at 20% BF, cut down to 12-13%. If you have a fucked up nose, get a rhino. If you have a pizza face, get on medication. You get the point. Just one failo can make a girl not attracted to you.

Some of the most effective halos anyone can get are:
-Eye color (stromacels GTFIH)
-good body
-good skin

These three halos will make your SMV sky rocket. Even two of these are enough to boost you a solid amount.

TL;DR acquire halos, fix failos.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SnowDiles, Deleted member 51465, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 12 others
perhaps the best thread in many weeks tbh.

halos can make a 4.5psl smv mog a 6psl chad

u can be 4.5psl facially but what if ur 6'10" with 26" shoulder width, tanned, have body halo, fashionmaxxed and tattoed? that my friends is what we call a slayer.

eye color+lashes halo is insane. if you have bright blue eyes and thick dense long dark lashes it can ascend you freakishly hard. chris hemsworth has a tiny pfl but because of blue eyes+lashes he has a slayer eye area.

collagen is most important imo, and hair is a close second.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Golgo13, SixFootManlet and 2 others
high iq

edit: i've been complimented on my eyes (possibly because of how i'm able to keep eye contact), hair, jaw line from the side, and lips. i've had somewhat discreet negative comments on my skin quality (which i'm improving rn retin a, derminator), skinny (i'm tryna cut to 10% body fat before i bulk), and my height (5'7 :( )

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: matthewpham2018, Golgo13 and Deleted member 3962
good thread. bookmarked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
You have missed out something VERY important

DICK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and IndianJock
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, IndianJock and HorribleTeeth
You have missed out something VERY important

DICK
Yeah, I was thinking about that one tbh. Having a big dick is possibly one of THE best halos you can have. It is also the most masculine thing a man can have. If you fuck a girl and she tells her friends (which is will), her friends will know you are packing.

Girls will start to talk to you in a more sexual way, they will gossip about you, and most importantly, her friends will want to fuck you. A big dick is like a rare commodity because 1). it’s rare 2). it’s a status boost

If you fuck one of the uglier girls in the group, the word will still get out and the more attractive friends may want you to “see what you’re all about.”

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth
Yeah, I was thinking about that one tbh. Having a big dick is possibly one of THE best halos you can have. It is also the most masculine thing a man can have. If you fuck a girl and she tells her friends (which is will), her friends will know you are packing.

Girls will start to talk to you in a more sexual way, they will gossip about you, and most importantly, her friends will want to fuck you. A big dick is like a rare commodity because 1). it’s rare 2). it’s a status boost

If you fuck one of the uglier girls in the group, the word will still get out and the more attractive friends may want you to “see what you’re all about.”

This kills me more than ANYTHING

• So Sad

yeah, if you're known as the big dick dude by girls and men it's a free pass in life honestly

men respect you
women want you

as long as you aren't a subhuman or a manlet having like an 8inch cock is the biggest halo ever.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HorribleTeeth and Deleted member 2846
I’m afraid to ask. What’s ur size?

5 x 5 fully erect, non bonepressed. Out of all my many different problems this has been the worst nightmare imaginable, and made 1000x worse by the fact I am 6' 3" AND doing PE since 2006 with next to no results. I am still looking for a way to make the bastard grow to at least 6" non bonpressed (the minimum length that is regarded as "not small"). This is the main reason I want to lose as much bodyfat as possible, I am hoping if my bodyfat was low enough I could reach 5.5" NBP even without actual growth. But even this would still be small as fuck. It needs to actually grow.

• +1
5 x 5 fully erect, non bonepressed. Out of all my many different problems this has been the worst nightmare imaginable, and made 1000x worse by the fact I am 6' 3" AND doing PE since 2006 with next to no results. I am still looking for a way to make the bastard grow to at least 6" non bonpressed (the minimum length that is regarded as "not small"). This is the main reason I want to lose as much bodyfat as possible, I am hoping if my bodyfat was low enough I could reach 5.5" NBP even without actual growth. But even this would still be small as fuck. It needs to actually grow.
bathmate

yeah, if you're known as the big dick dude by girls and men it's a free pass in life honestly

men respect you
women want you

as long as you aren't a subhuman or a manlet having like an 8inch cock is the biggest halo ever.

Everyone laughs at my Youtube video, but really it's legit as fuck.

BIG DICK = EVERYTHING

Last edited:
thats average isnt it

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
Legit son, eye colour halo will be one of the best halos that will be soon readily available.
Oh and dont forget high set prominent cheekbones, ive found cheekbone definition can make the jaw look stronger than it actually is.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What is a Halo?
A halo is a feature that stands out in a positive way.

What is a Failo?
A failo is a feature that stands out in a negative way.

How can I tell if a feature is a halo or a failo?
Not every feature you have will be a halo or a failo. A good way to tell is if anyone has commented on your features.

If someone comments something positive about one of your features, that’s a halo.
[Note: the compliment must not come from pity or reciprocation]

Halos:
-eyelashes
-eyes (normies compliment eye color, not muh PFL/hooding/medial canthus/etc)
-body (abs, shoulders, chest, arms, etc)
-hair
-jaw
-skin quality
-tan
-lips
-height
basically anything

If someone has ever commented something negative about one of your features, that’s a failo.

Failos:
-too skinny
-height
-skin quality
-eyes (looking tired [droopy eyelids/dark circles/hollowness)
-too fat
-nose
-ears

———————————————————————
Acquire halos, fix failos.
This is basically the motto of looksmaxxing. You need to work on minimizing your failos and try to get as many halos as possible.

Notice on my “Halos” list that about half the halos are NOT facial features. It is near impossible to acquire a facial halo without messing up your harmony/ratios. Do not do this. Work on acquiring non facial halos, like body, tan, eyelashes, or styling your hair differently.

As for failos, you need to get rid of them. Plain and simple. If you’re a fat pig at 20% BF, cut down to 12-13%. If you have a fucked up nose, get a rhino. If you have a pizza face, get on medication. You get the point. Just one failo can make a girl not attracted to you.

Some of the most effective halos anyone can get are:
-Eye color (stromacels GTFIH)
-good body
-good skin

These three halos will make your SMV sky rocket. Even two of these are enough to boost you a solid amount.

TL;DR acquire halos, fix failos.
i just only need 12.7 mm zygos widht to have 2 fwhr

5.16inches is average in usa

ur mentalcel

Average in Western countries among sex-having men is at least 6" non bonepressed. Maybe even 6.5"+

Those "official" studies are either outright lies or include a load of small dicked men (a lot of which women don't find attractive anyway due to also being ugly, manlet etc) to bring the average down.

• +1
Reactions: matthewpham2018
Average in Western countries among sex-having men is at least 6" non bonepressed. Maybe even 6.5"+

Those "official" studies are either outright lies or include a load small dicked men (a lot of which women don't find attractive anyway due to also being ugly, manlet etc) to bring the average down.
ur wrong but idc tbh because im not a dickcel

have fun getting erectile dysfunction

• JFL
Reactions: Gonners
Normies always tell me i'm pale and i look sick, i know they're envy because i'm aryan and they can't bleach their shitskin
Jfl @ listening to normies, every compliment is virtue signalling and every mean comment is just jealousy

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Golgo13 and Vitruvian
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: matthewpham2018
Those "official" studies are either outright lies or include a load of small dicked men

for the 987986889 and I hope last time - if anything, men with BIGGER dicks will volunteer to get their dicks measured. you're coping into another dimension

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mayorga and Deleted member 2846

Those "official" studies are either outright lies or include a load of small dicked men (a lot of which women don't find attractive anyway due to also being ugly, manlet etc) to bring the average down.
they actually don’t count micro penises.

perhaps the best thread in many weeks tbh.

halos can make a 4.5psl smv mog a 6psl chad

u can be 4.5psl facially but what if ur 6'10" with 26" shoulder width, tanned, have body halo, fashionmaxxed and tattoed? that my friends is what we call a slayer.

eye color+lashes halo is insane. if you have bright blue eyes and thick dense long dark lashes it can ascend you freakishly hard. chris hemsworth has a tiny pfl but because of blue eyes+lashes he has a slayer eye area.

collagen is most important imo, and hair is a close second.
Hemsworth makes up for his shitty pfl by having really narrow eyes.

• +1
Hemsworth makes up for his shitty pfl by having really narrow eyes.
I would rather be 6’10 with david laids body set to proportion to that height than some 5’10 chadlite

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Melo95
I want a big pp

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth and Deleted member 2846