Hands are that attractive?!?!?

thegiganigga

thegiganigga

Iron
Women find hands that attractive? Just saw a tiktok where you could only see the guys hands and girls in the comment section were going crazy over it… Jfl no need to looksmaxx anymore we all should just handmaxxing. Send hands and ima rate em

But honestly can someone explain me what’s the psychology with male hands and women?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, heightmaxxing, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 1 other person
Women find hands that attractive? Just saw a tiktok where you could only see the guys hands and girls in the comment section were going crazy over it… Jfl no need to looksmaxx anymore we all should just handmaxxing. Send hands and ima rate em

But honestly can someone explain me what’s the psychology with male hands and women?
it matters more than wrist size jfl at wrist copers

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dehydrated and thegiganigga
Yes hand size is very underrated. Sad handcel deleted his account was one of the only handpillers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel and thegiganigga
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and heightmaxxing
how to increase hand size? :feelsgood:
Lsjl and wollfs law. Not to much information about it. Most heightmaxxing knowledge can also be applied to handmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I’m a handcel. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Lsjl and wollfs law. Not to much information about it. Most heightmaxxing knowledge can also be applied to handmaxxing.
my hands are 8in is that good?

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Horny ass Foids that want to get fingered

• JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga
just be veiny and u are ok, mine is very veiny and i get compliments on it sometimes from girls

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and thegiganigga
I have non veiny womanly hands but they’re all tatted up so you’d never know

• Woah

This is ideal
just be veiny and u are ok, mine is very veiny and i get compliments on it sometimes from girls
Hand length, are they long and thin?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
They like hands because they want to get fingered jfl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and thegiganigga
yea just hit your hand with an hammer without 0 knowledge ig

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
masturbate 10 times a day to handmaxx really fast!!

yea just hit your hand with an hammer without 0 knowledge ig
Not with a hammer. Apply mechanical stress. Studys has shown that men in trades have longer hand by 1-2cm which is quite a lot when talking about hands. Ofc that 40+hrs a week for years

• +1
Reactions: j05

Mine is attractive

toilets go crazy for anything on tiktok its not a good representation to real life. they even drool for recessed manlets. its called a hivemind son

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing and Arsene
Just more proof that women want masculinity above all. Feminine features are a bonus.

• +1
Only if they are attached to a stud.