Harassment and racism of MENA ppl here recently

christians have done it in Europe since the Roman emperor Constantine converted to christianity since then throughout the Middle Ages christians committed many genocide to impose their religion across Europe
Constantine was a European not a Semite. And after Christianity was spread it was transformed by Germans from a meek Semitic cult to a warrior German religion.

Constantine was a European not a Semite. And after Christianity was spread it was transformed by Germans from a meek Semitic cult to a warrior German religion.
doesn't matter he converted to a semetic religion and it wreaked havoc in Europe and committed atrocities. people beheaded in wars of conversion and burnt and tortured for heresy.

I only hate the muslims ones

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 51465
christianity is the same
not even close but i also hate how instead of accepting there are extreme faults with your religion and society you will go but 'muhh christianity muhh christianity' im not even christian faggot.

not even close but i also hate how instead of accepting their are extreme faults with your religion and society you will go but 'muhh christianity muhh christianity' im not even christian faggot.
I do accept there are extreme faults with my society

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 51465 and yeeyeeslayer
doesn't apply to individual immigrants, and its irrelevant to my point. Fact is there are many immigrants who are good people so harassing people for simply being rude MENA people is fucked up.
tf? okay dude with that perfect logic i am individually black leprechaun jew hindu and also gay, poof now i can call earth saved cause of me but only individually. Cause i, the messiah exists, and i just so happen to be black leprechaun jew hindu and also gay. You should thank me actually...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I’ll be racist to whoever I want sandnigger. Tell your people to stop coming into Europe in mass on welfare, doing knife attacks and raping little kids.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Deleted member 51465 and Aladin
It’s one thing to want certain immigration laws in your countries but nothing excuses attacking and harassing and being racist to MENA people and users for no reason.

It’s the most retarded shit because someone from Iraq living in Dubai has nothing to do with an immigrant comitting a crime in your European country and same goes for the well behaved immigrants that live in Europe so why do they deserve your racism and harassment?

It’s the exact equivalent of when Arabs/pro Palestinian harass random Jews about Israel Palestine when they have nothing to do with the issue/live away from Israel.

So on behalf of all MENA people here I tell all the Europeans :

we are not responsible for and have nothing to do with the crimes and issues you face at the hands of MENA immigrants in your European countries, so there is no reason for you to be rude to us and harass us.

We MENA condemn any crimes or acts of disrespect to your culture from other MENA people in the same way would if it came from any other ethnicity. We will not be made to feel guilty or apologize for any of it simply because it came from others of our ethnicity.

Thank you
0 sympathy from me. MENAS are a race of hypocritical faggot bitches, theh are the most racist and deserve to be hated on the most of any race. In fact the only race that whites can say they have a right to wage war on are menas as their whole hsitory has been harassing Christian’s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
It’s one thing to want certain immigration laws in your countries but nothing excuses attacking and harassing and being racist to MENA people and users for no reason.

It’s the most retarded shit because someone from Iraq living in Dubai has nothing to do with an immigrant comitting a crime in your European country and same goes for the well behaved immigrants that live in Europe so why do they deserve your racism and harassment?

It’s the exact equivalent of when Arabs/pro Palestinian harass random Jews about Israel Palestine when they have nothing to do with the issue/live away from Israel.

we are not responsible for and have nothing to do with the crimes and issues you face at the hands of MENA immigrants in your European countries, so there is no reason for you to be rude to us and harass us.

We MENA condemn any crimes or acts of disrespect to your culture from other MENA people in the same way would if it came from any other ethnicity. We will not be made to feel guilty or apologize for any of it simply because it came from others of our ethnicity.

Thank you
OP are u a MENA?

don't know why some Indians and Blacks think MENA/Latino = white, no we aren't.
Americans*

No blk or curry outside of burgerland thinks or considers Arabs white get over yourself.

“Moroccans are overrepresented in all the wrong statistics. The Moroccan youth, under the age of 22, 60% of them have been arrested at least once by the police.”
- The Netherlands (upcoming) Prime Minister

Stay in your country sandnigger
Us whites don't want you
Jai Israel
Arabs mog you hindu dindus they have spicy HQNP and the men look like us primal latinos

You wish you were arab, let alone latino, let alone black, let alone white @Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Xangsane and yeeyeeslayer
OP are u a MENA?
Yes and if you’re going to hate me for it then so be it I didn’t choose my ethnicity although I do understand your hatred for Muslims, all I want is for us guys to get along on this forum regardless of our backgrounds cuz we’re all in the same boat together and we’re all the same, same struggles same desires were like minded

Last edited:
Yes and if you’re going to hate me for it then so be it I didn’t choose my ethnicity although I do understand your hatred for Muslims, all I want is for us guys to get along on this forum regardless of our backgrounds cuz we’re all in the same boat together and we’re all the same (same struggles etc.)
You’re fine on here. Also muslim is a religion, not a race. So you being Muslim as an adult is technically your choice.

You’re fine on here. Also muslim is a religion, not a race. So you being Muslim as an adult is technically your choice.
Muslim is an ideology that predominantly exists in the middle east
would be the same as saying most incels are blackpilled, jfl

Arabs mog you hindu dindus they have spicy HQNP and the men look like us primal latinos

You wish you were arab, let alone latino, let alone black, let alone white @Xangsane
Why would I want to trade one form of shitskin ethnic for another form of ethnic shitskin and Lol @ pinging Cucksane
Castizo or white, sure. Would be an upgrade to my pheno
Arab, black or sub Castizo latino? Nah
You're a poor short Latino mutt and I'm a tall and rich upper caste Indian
The mog is clear as day

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Why would I want to trade one form of shitskin ethnic for another form of ethnic shitskin and Lol @ pinging Cucksane
Castizo or white, sure. Would be an upgrade to my pheno
Arab, black or sub Castizo latino? Nah
You're a poor short Latino mutt and I'm a tall and rich upper caste Indian
The mog is clear as day
Indian men are a legit meme to everyone even Pakistanis mog u to filth
Who cares about your caste system when you all have the same smell 🤢

autism thread

Muslim is an ideology that predominantly exists in the middle east
would be the same as saying most incels are blackpilled, jfl
Most incels are not blackpilled.

OP admitted to being Muslim.

Most incels are not blackpilled.

OP admitted to being Muslim.
Well i meant in the way that internet incels, those who are in the loop, not the indian janitor working in dubai.

Well i meant in the way that internet incels, those who are in the loop, not the indian janitor working in dubai.
In the loop means blackpilled

“Incels who have a drivers license can operate a motor vehicle legally”

No shit.

Last edited:
black women do
American women do*

They’re corrected it for you. No black womwn outside of USAland thinks Ayrabs are white.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Xangsane
doesn't matter he converted to a semetic religion and it wreaked havoc in Europe and committed atrocities. people beheaded in wars of conversion and burnt and tortured for heresy.
That was almost 1500 years ago plus there is a difference between European and Oriental Christianity. The way people interpret Christianity in Europe is very different from Ethopian Church you can see this in the architecture style.

Thank you
Bro you realize these people don’t care non whites aren’t seen as individuals here if a random Arab migrants rapes a 12 year old in Sweden you will be seen as responsible even if you say you don’t “condone” it

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Bro you realize these people don’t care non whites aren’t seen as individuals here if a random Arab migrants rapes a 12 year old in Sweden you will be seen as responsible even if you say you don’t “condone” it
are you white