Harassment and racism of MENA ppl here recently

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing
It’s one thing to want certain immigration laws in your countries but nothing excuses attacking and harassing and being racist to MENA people and users for no reason.

It’s the most retarded shit because someone from Iraq living in Dubai has nothing to do with an immigrant comitting a crime in your European country and same goes for the well behaved immigrants that live in Europe so why do they deserve your racism and harassment?

It’s the exact equivalent of when Arabs/pro Palestinian harass random Jews about Israel Palestine when they have nothing to do with the issue/live away from Israel.

So on behalf of all MENA people here I tell all the Europeans :

we are not responsible for and have nothing to do with the crimes and issues you face at the hands of MENA immigrants in your European countries, so there is no reason for you to be rude to us and harass us.

We MENA condemn any crimes or acts of disrespect to your culture from other MENA people in the same way would if it came from any other ethnicity. We will not be made to feel guilty or apologize for any of it simply because it came from others of our ethnicity.

Thank you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 18522, ReadBooksEveryday and 15 others
@WINGLESS ANGEL @emeraldglass @Christiano @buflek

+ fuck Israel

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Deleted member 18522, Raydolf_Peatler and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, bigchunguslover, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, kebab and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, kebab and yeeyeeslayer
calm down bro

take

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bigchunguslover, PrinceLuenLeoncur, raumDEuter and 5 others
Nah, we support all criminals

The color doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, m0ss26, Squirtoutmabooty and 5 others
Some Europeans here will be an asshole to you solely because you’re middle eastern
don't know why some Indians and Blacks think MENA/Latino = white, no we aren't.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Whiteness is a spectrum I suppose we’re whiter than them so they consider us white but we face just as much racism from actual whites as they do

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, try2beme, kebab and 1 other person
Whiteness is a spectrum I suppose we’re whiter than them so they consider us white but we face just as much racism from actual whites as they do
black women even call NEA women white women

No one cares about non-caucasoids, bro.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Mr. President and PointOfNoReturn
Should have this attitude for indians too. Racism is always so sad

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Should have this attitude for indians too. Racism is always so sad
If you really think about it, deeply, no one is racist to Indians, dude.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
gay avi bro
Hwei is peak emo androgynous prettyboy female gaze maxxed. if I could look like any character I would look like Hwei. If he existed irl he would be the biggest slayer

• Ugh..
Reactions: kebab
IMG 3609

immigration chart

the problem is that there’s more susceptible to low iq arabs. virtually any other race doesn’t have a major imbalance between educated vs. uneducated people traveling to western europe

the US can’t receive arab immigrants easily which is why you don’t see it as much in America

main issue is low iq arabs have easy access to western europe via boat

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, radicalrationalist, kebab and 2 others
View attachment 2577094
immigration chart

the problem is europe is more susceptible to low iq arabs whereas virtually any other race doesn’t have a major imbalance between educated vs. uneducated people traveling to western europe

the US can’t receive arab immigrants easily which is why you don’t see it as much in America

now that you mention it I do see Europeans complain more about middle easterners than Americans. Americans do it too but ive seen a lot of Americans say that the middle eastern people they met in America were great and super kind and respectful but never saw that from swedes or dutch lol

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and mulattomaxxing

You're not Aryan you dirty sand nigger rat.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, raumDEuter and Der Doktor
View attachment 2577094
immigration chart

the problem is that there’s more susceptible to low iq arabs. virtually any other race doesn’t have a major imbalance between educated vs. uneducated people traveling to western europe

Trust me bro gulf people are way more high class than these dirty Syrian refugees and morrocans etc. They committ a lot of crimes in the gulf as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor and Xangsane
you should be deported tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raumDEuter, yeeyeeslayer, horizontallytall and 2 others
have you thought about that you deserve it? @moggathon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, try2beme, Deleted member 51465 and 2 others
It’s one thing to want certain immigration laws in your countries but nothing excuses attacking and harassing and being racist to MENA people and users for no reason.

It’s the most retarded shit because someone from Iraq living in Dubai has nothing to do with an immigrant comitting a crime in your European country and same goes for the well behaved immigrants that live in Europe so why do they deserve your racism and harassment?

It’s the exact equivalent of when Arabs/pro Palestinian harass random Jews about Israel Palestine when they have nothing to do with the issue/live away from Israel.

we are not responsible for and have nothing to do with the crimes and issues you face at the hands of MENA immigrants in your European countries, so there is no reason for you to be rude to us and harass us.

We MENA condemn any crimes or acts of disrespect to your culture from other MENA people in the same way would if it came from any other ethnicity. We will not be made to feel guilty or apologize for any of it simply because it came from others of our ethnicity.

Thank you
Didn’t ask tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President

Thank you
Stay in your country sandnigger
Us whites don't want you
Jai Israel

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL

All semites are the same they cry in pain as they strike you.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 51465
I claim it so cumskin brah don’t annoy me

elaborate
The policy of the semitic/ Abrahamic races is to subvert there host nations and spread an ideology that harms the host, Jews have been doing this in the West, Muslims have been doing this in the East.

wait til' you find out that all immigrants no matter the background have a higher chance of commiting crimes

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 51465
The policy of the semitic/ Abrahamic races is to subvert there host nations and spread an ideology that harms the host, Jews have been doing this in the West, Muslims have been doing this in the East.
christians have done it in Europe since the Roman emperor Constantine converted to christianity since then throughout the Middle Ages christians committed many genocide to impose their religion across Europe

wait til' you find out that all immigrants no matter the background have a higher chance of commiting crimes
doesn't apply to individual immigrants, and its irrelevant to my point. Fact is there are many immigrants who are good people so harassing people for simply being rude MENA people is fucked up.