Hard-maxxing advice for a paki to ascend from subhumanity?

D

Deleted member 21346

Zephir
Hello, I have an overbite and a subhuman lower third.

More specifically, I have division 2 class 2 maloclussion, which means that my jaw is recessed like a brachy dog.

I've attached pictures of myself, and I'm considering jae surgery cuz my orthodontist said that I have an overbite.

I'll probably have to get a bimax though, because I have a super gummy smile, and a small philtrum. Oh, and plus, my lower third is SUPER compact. So, I'll need a downgraft bimax + genioplasty, if we're talking about jae surgery from an aesthetic and cosmetic POV.

Lastly, I'm thinking of getting eyelid surgery and an infraorbital-cheekbone implant for my subhuman eye area.

These are old pics too. So, I've trimmed by beard and I have a better haircut now too. Oh, and I'm gymmaxxing now too.

I'd like your guys' input. BTW, I was born and raised in the west.

Attachments

• RestoreSession-ContentDoc-1.jpeg
    RestoreSession-ContentDoc-1.jpeg
    2.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230111_143220_resized.jpg
    20230111_143220_resized.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 0
  • 20230108_081916.jpg
    20230108_081916.jpg
    671.3 KB · Views: 0
bump again

Nikka you aren't even able to provide decent pictures and you want some help ?

Bro you’re already on the right track. BSSO and genio will make a big difference. I’d focus on that and then reassess after it’s done. Other surgeries are more likely to make you uncanny IMO.

Bro you’re already on the right track. BSSO and genio will make a big difference. I’d focus on that and then reassess after it’s done. Other surgeries are more likely to make you uncanny IMO.
Hello bhai, thank you for your assessment.

But, I was thinking of getting a bimax. The thing is, I have a gummy smile, so the surgeon will probably have to move the maxilla down, and then forward. I'm hoping there's more forward movement on the maxilla instead of downward movement, so that my nose tip can push up.

All in all, my issue isn't JUST a recessed lower jaw, it's the fact that I have a very compact lower third, and this is reflected by my class 2 division 2 maloclussion, which is often caused by insufficient movements of the top and bottom jaw during puberty

Also, get pheno surgery by Dr. Chicochowski