Has anybody tried lowering their eyebrows with botox?

C

crazyfishy

Iron
its pretty cheap, I read you only need like 15-20 units which should be 200-300$. Has anyone done this is it worth trying?

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, NormieKilla, Acnno and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and RoundHouse
I tried but not sure it worked. Not sure the technician is redpilled enough to risk droopy eyelid/eyebrow. Definitely a balancing act.

I tried but not sure it worked. Not sure the technician is redpilled enough to risk droopy eyelid/eyebrow. Definitely a balancing act.
definitely should have went to a plastic surgeon for this

its pretty cheap, I read you only need like 15-20 units which should be 200-300$. Has anyone done this is it worth trying?

yeah every few months, for life

lel

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Probably 2-3x more expensive but sure.

not necessarily but they will also have a better understanding of how to properly achieve the look since its not the most popular thing people ask for.

can you also raise the outer part of the eyebrows like that?

can you also raise the outer part of the eyebrows like that?

yes a lot of women get their brows lifted with botox. getting it lowered is a lot less common so i cant find any good before and after pics

Botox will do the opposite, it will cause your brows to recede upward. A larger orbicularis muscle will hang over the upper eyelid.

• Hmm...
Botox will do the opposite, it will cause your brows to recede upward. A larger orbicularis muscle will hang over the upper eyelid.

depends how you place it. some muscles raise it, some lower it

• +1
@Bewusst

• +1
depends how you place it. some muscles raise it, some lower it

Its just going to give you malnourished bug eyes eventually due to muscle wasting.

BOTOX

Orbicu2

You can see on the right pic her eyes have became more buggish. You need to hyperthrophy the orbicularis as much as possible if you want low brows/less upper eyelid.

Orbicu1

Last edited:
just minox beneath ur eyebrows then once those hairs have grown just shape and trim the top parts of eyebrows and there you now have lower eyebrows tbh