Has anyone had any botox to lower eyebrows??

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

MrMeeseeksLookAtM

Gold
Any sucess?? How else can I lower my eyebrows???

Eyebrow surgery I heard is not bad but it'll look like shit bc brow ridge will cuck you

Eyebrow surgery can better your eyebrows, but your browridge position will remain the same, so it'll look unnatural.
Does eyebrow surgery mean botox?? Or transplant??

How exactly does this work exactly? Surely botox just means your eyebrows remain in their natural relaxed position and you can't really raise them when you're doing your usual facial expressions, which is not the same as lowering them.

I had forehead botox before and didn't notice my eyebrows lowering but definitely helped with the forehead lines.

How exactly does this work exactly? Surely botox just means your eyebrows remain in their natural relaxed position and you can't really raise them when you're doing your usual facial expressions, which is not the same as lowering them.

I had forehead botox before and didn't notice my eyebrows lowering but definitely helped with the forehead lines.

Your eyebrows are resting between two opposing muscle forces. If you relax the muscles that pull eyebrows up, the resting state is lowered.

Lowering your brows below your browridge will look dumb af

• +1
Reactions: sytyl