Has anyone here actually made a 180 with their lives?

H

Haze

Iron
Has anyone here actually drastically changed their lives? I would imagine if they did they wouldn't be on this site anymore. I was finally able to get a job and lose my virginity (somewhat, I didn't cum). I very much lack discipline despite having to wake up for work everyday at 5 am. I now have money sitting in an account that's not doing anything for me and I don't know I'm just still the same. I used to pray for these conditions and now that I have them, I'm still the same. My physicality is the same that it's always been and personality wise I haven't matured much, I'm still jestermaxxing in my social circles and such. I find that I would rather be the punching bag in a friend group then be completely alone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Shkreliii, onlyhereforthehair and 10 others
I don’t think you made the 180 yet nigga your life seems atrocious

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Shkreliii, liberiangrimreaper and 21 others
I don’t think you made the 180 yet nigga your life seems atrocious
I progressed but I should have clarified I'm asking if anyone on this site has actually dramatically changed their life instead of just rotting in their bedroom like I used to do.. especially mentally.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Feltijon, zylaro and Alexios
how much money u have

everyone here is straight up fucked in the head, most likely not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, zylaro and UZB_Strebl
Has anyone here actually drastically changed their lives? I would imagine if they did they wouldn't be on this site anymore. I was finally able to get a job and lose my virginity (somewhat, I didn't cum). I very much lack discipline despite having to wake up for work everyday at 5 am. I now have money sitting in an account that's not doing anything for me and I don't know I'm just still the same. I used to pray for these conditions and now that I have them, I'm still the same. My physicality is the same that it's always been and personality wise I haven't matured much, I'm still jestermaxxing in my social circles and such. I find that I would rather be the punching bag in a friend group then be completely alone.
You can only make a 180 when you mentalmaxx. No amount of pussy is gonna solve the root issue which is a shit upbringing. The difference between well-adjusted adults and org users is how they grew up.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, TheParkinSon, noodlelover and 9 others
You can only make a 180 when you mentalmaxx. No amount of pussy is gonna solve the root issue which is a shit upbringing. The difference between well-adjusted adults and org users is how they grew up.
What shall I do?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
What shall I do?
Sorround yourself with good people, get boundaries and try to become the man you want to be. Step by step find purpose type shit. Fuck do I know tbh. Can’t give you a step by step guide but try and figure it our

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 14vic, noodlelover, zylaro and 2 others
Maybe you can start giving your friends blowjobs whenever they get drunk and horny so that maybe they'll be more accepting and appreciative of you.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 14vic, UZB_Strebl, 5.5psl and 4 others
Sorround yourself with good people, get boundaries and try to become the man you want to be. Step by step find purpose type shit. Fuck do I know tbh. Can’t give you a step by step guide but try and figure it our
why would a good person not feel the ick from being within the 50 feet radius of incel?

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and AspiringMogger
why would a good person not feel the ick from being within the 50 feet radius of incel?
Idk man. You can’t usually tell if strangers get pussy or not

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
i went from being 235lbs to 180 (still skinny fat though jfl) and my life is completely changed ig

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
The only way to turn life 180 around is to have two things

Money and looks

If you don't have both, you will always feel like something is missing

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, FrenchareMedCucks, mvp2v1 and 5 others
Waking up at 5am sounds brutal, I usually wake up at 10.30

Also that's not sustainable long term, it will make wageslaving even more taxing and suifuel

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and AngryShortMale
Use that money to join the global information network

This site changed my life but it takes time. There is good info here you just have to look long enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, UZB_Strebl and TheReckons
Yes, I did. Went from a bubbly, optimistic, happy young teen, to a bitter, blackpilled middle-aged shell of a man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, 5.5psl, One Rep Max and 2 others
Once an abused dog, always abused dog

I made a 180 in the wrong direction.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, nathan, cheerio and 2 others
hit the gym

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5.5psl, nathan, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
i think i saw a guy ascending and getting into modeling. with hardmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and UZB_Strebl
More like a 45

• So Sad
Reactions: Haze
I'm doing much better than I was but I'm no where near where I want to be

raw meat + love will solve

best of the best section changed my entire life - i luv the mfs who posted the heightmaxxing and pubertymaxxing guide

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, UZB_Strebl and Deleted member 51465
In addition, since I now have money to experiment, I’m going to try some health + looksmaxxing products.

Last edited:
Looks and money wise yes

no even if you have a magical looksmaxxing accession you will still remember what people treated you like when you were sub 5. chads are born not made

best of the best section changed my entire life - i luv the mfs who posted the heightmaxxing and pubertymaxxing guide
what were your results

yes, i lost over 130 pounds, have gotten jaw angle implants and soft maxxed... my life is way better especially with people... you truly realize how real lookism is... you will always have this mindset but you'll finally adapt a couple years later.. you get a lot of attention and just won't know how to interact accordingly so you'll be a bit autistic before you adapt to social norms and superior social norms at first you'll spend your time trying to become normal and then you'll see your self far better than everyone, which is true, but you'll become sociopathic and arrogant, which only leads to barbarism... and then you'll come back to being normal but still a bit narcissistic, which i don't see as a bad thing.. you may be asking what comes from this, overall more happiness but after 3 years you'll become nt and have a chad personality ( this is what happened for me ) but you may be asking "why are you still here" , well that's because i still crave a community of likeminded individuals, ig that can become a symptom

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv, <6PSLcel, yurr and 1 other person
yes, i lost over 130 pounds, have gotten jaw angle implants and soft maxxed... my life is way better especially with people... you truly realize how real lookism is... you will always have this mindset but you'll finally adapt a couple years later.. you get a lot of attention and just won't know how to interact accordingly so you'll be a bit autistic before you adapt to social norms and superior social norms at first you'll spend your time trying to become normal and then you'll see your self far better than everyone, which is true, but you'll become sociopathic and arrogant, which only leads to barbarism... and then you'll come back to being normal but still a bit narcissistic, which i don't see as a bad thing.. you may be asking what comes from this, overall more happiness but after 3 years you'll become nt and have a chad personality ( this is what happened for me ) but you may be asking "why are you still here" , well that's because i still crave a community of likeminded individuals, ig that can become a symptom
I losed weight and added muscle, people are more friendly to me right now. I'm also dressing more like other people and less like a weirdo. I'm getting friends, blackpill is real people treat you based on the way you look. This is my BP proof, I'm gonna talk to a girl to see what happens I should break this ovER life curse.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, muh and shalomnigga
20230701 142920

Former broken buck. Now I am the buck breaker. AMA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mvp2v1 and UZB_Strebl
Joined march 30th 2024😂

How tall were u before it ?

not a fucking word

yes went from bluepilled living in denial worker drone whose entire purpose in life is to serve the interest of the spic nig cycle to a revolutionary making trillions in bitcoin

In the process of ascension

lol yeah, i wasted my teen years making money nolifing crypto and had made close to 8 digits. now i started losing hair and my mental health is declining everyday , planned surgeries alrdy but thats just a cope if i go bald. took Finasteride and it gave me ED so now my dick is half broken too, i stunted my growth for 3 years to make money im not even gonna use since nobody wants a balding subhuman.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
Since high school i haven't progressed at all , on the contrary i've decended and i'm nowhere were i wanted to be 5 years ago , so i've turned my life 180 degrees in the worse direction , i've somehow developped ADHD and anxiety , i'm more self aware than ever because of many rejections and social setbacks which impacted my self esteem and my social skills , i find socializing very hard and painful because i sense that people don't really enjoy being around me so i resorted to isolation and spending more time alone in my room. Despite all of this i still want to turn my life around somehow and escape this miserable hole that i fell in many years ago.

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
lol yeah, i wasted my teen years making money nolifing crypto and had made close to 8 digits. now i started losing hair and my mental health is declining everyday , planned surgeries alrdy but thats just a cope if i go bald. took Finasteride and it gave me ED so now my dick is half broken too, i stunted my growth for 3 years to make money im not even gonna use since nobody wants a balding subhuman.
Send a nigga 200 bucks

• +1
Reactions: theknowing333
I find that I would rather be the punching bag in a friend group then be completely alone.
I’m genuinely asking, why? As long as those friend groups are not paramount to your future career and such, why take the beating just to stay in it.

I used to be in the same position and I’m glad I ditched them, moved on and accepted the fact that I wouldn’t fit in despite many efforts and despite mogging them too in several ways.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
was borderline addicted to speed when i was 18, was on route to fuck up whole life thankfully realised just in time to stop messing around

get giant implants to reply to my shit and the 200 is yours g
i gave up upon reaching Giant

guy has straight up one of the worst customer service you could ever imagine in this industry.

yet people are up voting him constantly while he can't even respect deadlines, set up a agenda and a waiting time line.

i'll go straight with Pagnoni i think his own italian designers can "copy" giant's design if you show them what you really want.

i gave up upon reaching Giant

guy has straight up one of the worst customer service you could ever imagine in this industry.

yet people are up voting him constantly while he can't even respect deadlines, set up a agenda and a waiting time line.

i'll go straight with Pagnoni i think his own italian designers can "copy" giant's design if you show them what you really want.
even with me offering double the price he just wont budge. been writing to him since November, 5 months when i could have had my surgeries and recovered by this time

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks
yeah i was a bum loser in HS but did a complete 180 in/after college
still got a lot to improve tho

When improving life with +20%. Is not valued

I went from virgin thinking about suicide everyday, to a lay count of like... somewhere between 12 and 20, who has goals and enjoys other things in life.

Mostly realizing sex isn't that amazing, is what did it.

I'm not happy all the time, but over-all I'm less depressed, and less sad, the longer I live. Mostly healing from trauma helps a lot, but that's taken like 20 year of meditation, cutting out toxic people, journaling, working on myself, and so on.

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair
If someone did, they woulve left this place