Has anyone here actually made a 180 with their lives?

made bank and I'm backpacking greece rn so yea it's possible, just have to take the first step

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Working on that shut

My whole life I've been a loser, especially last year. Spent all my day on Minecraft whilst getting high and doing nothing with my life. I was just drifting through life and comfortable with doing nothing about it.

Then thanks to my mc friends I started making money online , went through massive growth both physically and mentally and started travelling. Built many experiences and memories. Hopefully this summer I build more

• +1
Reactions: onlyhereforthehair and shalomnigga
What's your plan?
Finish this pharmacy tech school i am in, then go for my ct scan eventually. I'm also training to be a good boxer/mma fighter even though I'm all old n shut.

lol yeah, i wasted my teen years making money nolifing crypto and had made close to 8 digits. now i started losing hair and my mental health is declining everyday , planned surgeries alrdy but thats just a cope if i go bald. took Finasteride and it gave me ED so now my dick is half broken too, i stunted my growth for 3 years to make money im not even gonna use since nobody wants a balding subhuman.
8 digits from crypto is impressive this alone boosts your SMV through the roof, just sugardaddymaxx i guess, also why don't you get a hair transplant?

My whole life I've been a loser, especially last year. Spent all my day on Minecraft whilst getting high and doing nothing with my life. I was just drifting through life and comfortable with doing nothing about it.

Then thanks to my mc friends I started making money online , went through massive growth both physically and mentally and started travelling. Built many experiences and memories. Hopefully this summer I build more
How did you start your online money making journey ? I'm really broke and making money is one of my top priorities now that'm in my mid 20s.

8 digits from crypto is impressive this alone boosts your SMV through the roof, just sugardaddymaxx i guess, also why don't you get a hair transplant?
Im only 19 , i still have alot of hair which im hoping to save i went to a derma and he told me its jsut shedding from stress so i hope thats true atleast. alrdy planned surgeries with giant, its not even about pussy anymore its more about self worth and the time i wasted not enjoying my teen years , will probably designermax and get a supercar or someshit. anything to feel alive lol

• +1
Reactions: hopeless NTmaxxer
Im only 19 , i still have alot of hair which im hoping to save i went to a derma and he told me its jsut shedding from stress so i hope thats true atleast. alrdy planned surgeries with giant, its not even about pussy anymore its more about self worth and the time i wasted not enjoying my teen years , will probably designermax and get a supercar or someshit. anything to feel alive lol
my temples are receding the norwood reaper is coming to claim my hairline too, it's all so tiresome i also got some type of egzema on my scalp that's causing dandruff because of anxiety.
multimillionaire at 19 is so fantastic man , i'm 23 and still broke af, could you tell me how to start and what resources i need to begin?

No, the difference is looks and realisation that gl people around you have a different quality of life than you, and you did nothing wrong. It wasn't because they knew "how to talk", it wasn't because they "RADIATEEEEE PLEASANT VIBES", it's because they are pleasant to a female eye. All you need is observe how females look at them before they even talk.