Has anyone here documented natty height maxxing?

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
5'7 at 14, Stage 4 tanner i need to try everything that's not roids or its over I've already got sent a heightmaxxing program that the creator sent me for free im gonna try it

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
>heightmaxxing
>natty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, Lethbridge, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
>heightmaxxing
>natty
FACB603A 01C3 4FC6 9150 C06187ADDFA2

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh
tan less

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Natty heightmaxxing is cope, all the HGH generated during "natty heightmaxxing" is used to repair damage to the body
Only way is injecting drugs.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ccwarrior
5'11 + 6'4 wingspan tanner stage 4 to 6'2 + 6'9.5 wingspan tanner stage 4.5 rn (since turning 15.5)

5'7 at 14, Stage 4 tanner i need to try everything that's not roids or its over I've already got sent a heightmaxxing program that the creator sent me for free im gonna try it
Ahahahah its over.

Imagine being that young and not taking action by blasting HGH and AI. JFL at you.

Welcome to the fam of manlets, im 19 5’6

You should hop on hgh asap, you're gonna want to kill yourself in the future if you don't. You're only 14 so heightpill doesn't feel so brutal yet but trust me it will one day.

Ahahahah its over.

Imagine being that young and not taking action by blasting HGH and AI. JFL at you.

Welcome to the fam of manlets, im 19 5’6
aromasin is for fucking cancer patients and mk677 will give me diabetes bc im fat

You should hop on hgh asap, you're gonna want to kill yourself in the future if you don't. You're only 14 so heightpill doesn't feel so brutal yet but trust me it will one day.
i've been looking at researchem is that a good place to get it, its HGH frag and idk what that means or how it will arrive in the post

aromasin is for fucking cancer patients and mk677 will give me diabetes bc im fat
So you are a fat fuck and you don’t even want to do drugs? ahahahah it’s over boyo.

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
i've been looking at researchem is that a good place to get it, its HGH frag and idk what that means or how it will arrive in the post
research, but we all telling you that if you wanna grow you need to blast stuff
aromasin will keep you shit bones open to grow, why would you care if cancer else are blasting it?

• JFL
Reactions: DildoFaggins
what’s with this Tan shit?
medical thing that tracks male and female puberty, here's a link to the best (thoughbeit christcuck) calculator

• +1
  • Woah