mr contemptuous

Raw and Uncut
i want to hear ur side of the story victims of bullying in school
why dont u just stand up n fight the bully even if ure like 5'3
Pussy

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and BrettyBoy
This ethnic guy was making fun of my subhuman dog face (I don’t blame him btw) in primary school and I just had enough and shoved into those tall cable fence things but since we were stuck it looked like I was fucking him while all other kids proceeded to watch. No one would dare oppose me from that day onwards.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and BigBoy
I think so, early high school there was a short dude who bullied many guys (he was 2/3 years older). When he approached me to start talking shit I viciously sucker punched him near the eye. He didn't get knocked out but sat after a few seconds on the ground to relieve the pain. I was taken to the principal with his friends were calling me an animal

@Titbot has

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
i want to hear ur side of the story victims of bullying in school
why dont u just stand up n fight the bully even if ure like 5'3 and know ur gonna get beat
Pussy
Moron

i was bulied but i fight back and i was agressive so they stoped but girls didn't stop

I got made fun in elementary school for being fat, but I was never bullied like in the movies. It was still brutal tho.

At the same time the ppl who made fun of me were chill with me and I would have to hang out with them because I was forced to.

No one bullies me now, idk how ppl can get bullied in high school. It might be because the school I attend is full of betas and subhumans, who are high iq tho.

Yeah age 8
It wasnt physical violence though
When there are 5 or so kids who continually mock you and you have no friends for support it's hard to do anything

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
I got made fun in elementary school for being fat, but I was never bullied like in the movies. It was still brutal tho.

At the same time the ppl who made fun of me were chill with me and I would have to hang out with them because I was forced to.

No one bullies me now, idk how ppl can get bullied in high school. It might be because the school I attend is full of betas and subhumans, who are high iq tho.
why dont u lose weight then
if ur too embarassed to go to the gym just buy a treadmill from amazon cheapest 1 found is 200usd ull lose weight in a couple months then start going to the gym

Brutal

why dont u lose weight then
if ur too embarassed to go to the gym just buy a treadmill from amazon cheapest 1 found is 200usd ull lose weight in a couple months then start going to the gym
I'm gonna go to the gym, I have a membership for this month and haven't gone yet.

I was thinking about that, but I'd rather go to the gym. It's gonna be painful but I need to work on my social anxiety as well.

Tbh I shouldn't be embarrassed, most people in the U.S are bloatmaxxed.

Brutal

I'm gonna go to the gym, I have a membership for this month and haven't gone yet.

I was thinking about that, but I'd rather go to the gym. It's gonna be painful but I need to work on my social anxiety as well.

Tbh I shouldn't be embarrassed, most people in the U.S are bloatmaxxed.

The gym was 1 of the worst places for my social anxiety be warned

The gym was 1 of the worst places for my social anxiety be warned
Srs? I went to the gym everyday last year for two months and honestly nobody cares if you're fat or scrawny or etc.

yes! indeed and it propably affected my chances with a girl back in school
i hate those fat fucks

• +1
Reactions: Demir
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I am the bully

bullies are pussies who chicken out if they met a person their size or bigger

I used to be a bully when I was younger but I feel sorry for it,
I kill bullies now.

Very briefly, and the guy heavily regretted it. If someone pissed me off, I would catch them off guard and would beat the shit out of them while they would be completely helpless, so no one messed with me. One time I bent some kid's front teeth inwards; they were still attached but were bent towards the roof of the mouth and he bled and screamed like crazy.

RyhB6eD.png

big dick "people" are mostly bullies

I never really got bullied because i was always aggressive. i fought all the time (especially when i was 13-15) so i kinda had a bad reputation and nobody bothered me for the most part.

I mean don't get me wrong kids picked on me and stuff but i don't count that as bullying since i didn't allow anybody to walk over me.

This ethnic guy was making fun of my subhuman dog face (I don’t blame him btw) in primary school and I just had enough and shoved into those tall cable fence things but since we were stuck it looked like I was fucking him while all other kids proceeded to watch. No one would dare oppose me from that day onwards.
UglyMan