has anyone here ever made significant dick gains?

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

every day is cope day
ive been doing PE consistently since nov 2017 but ive gained pretty much nothing. ive done a mixture of stretches, hanging and jelqing. i hear stories about people gaining inches in a very short time yet ive been a dedicated PEer for so long with absolutely nothing to show for it. im 5.6'' but it looks so fking tiny especially cus my banana dick curve makes it look so much shorter from my perspective. just when i thought i had made some flaccid gainz i had like a legit 2'' microcock in the shower WTF IS THIS SHIT. i have 0.0001% faith in PE im only doing it because i really dont have anything to lose. give me some fucking gains already tbh.

If jelq was real everyone would do it

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and HailToTheKing
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Yummyinmytummy and androidcel
"If surgerymaxxing was real everyone would do it"
Everyone does 'want' to do it but cant due to money. Jelq doesnt cost money

Surgery- money
Jelq- no money
:feelstastyman:

Everyone does 'want' to do it but cant due to money. Jelq doesnt cost money

Surgery- money
Jelq- no money
:feelstastyman:
mewing- no money

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer and androidcel
My dick is 10 inch

Do it yourself you lazycel
Dont care enough to waste my time. Imagine putting your tongue on the top of your mouth like a retard all day because you cant accept the fact that you were born with shitty genes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Chad Dragonslayer, dogtown and androidcel
Dont care enough to waste my time. Imagine putting your tongue on the top of your mouth like a retard all day because you cant accept the fact that you were born with shitty genes.
nose breathing is enough,jfl at those who ''mew''

• +1
Reactions: qwep
you dont wanna waste time but rot on here

jfl

nose breathing is enough,jfl at those who ''mew''
Yeah mouth breathing effects acial growth and there is plenty of proof but "mewing" has no real proof

Keep hating bro it makes me mentally stronger in me cause people like you are a disgrace to humanity
ur the ugliest guy on the forum lol, i mog u into deep sea levels and then back out to the edge of the universe and then back to me again, that's like the strongest level of mog ever @Nibba what do you think of this new mog level

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
ur the ugliest guy on the forum lol, i mog u into deep sea levels and then back out to the edge of the universe and then back to me again, that's like the strongest level of mog ever @Nibba what do you think of this new mog level
legit made me laugh lmao

you dont wanna waste time but rot on here

jfl
Im a virgin, it doesnt matter how i spend my time because without a girlfriend by my side its just cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Your probably right but im more shredded than you bro you mad?
Bro you look like shit you dont even mog me your dilusional keep miring my facial aesthetics bro

Last edited:
Your probably right but im more shredded than you bro you mad?

Bro you look like shit you dont even mog me your dilusional keep miring my facial aesthetics bro
nope, i mog you in every way, bodywise, facially, dickwise, moneywise, status wise, even on this shit forum i mog u into deep sea levels and then back out to the edge of the universe and then back to me again, that's like the strongest level of mog

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
nope, i mog you in every way, bodywise, facially, dickwise, moneywise, status wise, even on this shit forum i mog u into deep sea levels and then back out to the edge of the universe and then back to me again, that's like the strongest level of mog
Your dilusional bro I have everything better than you im a 10/10 besides you

Your dilusional bro I have everything better than you im a 10/10 besides you

6E99BC50 CB06 43C2 AFE1 1CEBCF7475E6

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Post side profile pic brah @Esteban1997

Holy fuck. It truly is Over for you. don't even try. It already is over for you

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 206, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
My dick is 10 inch
literally please throw you pc out of the window and kys you are the biggest retard i have ever seen on this forum. literally nobody likes you please log out and never come back.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
fucking lying stupid cunt

literally please throw you pc out of the window and kys you are the biggest retard i have ever seen on this forum. literally nobody likes you please log out and never come back.
Keep hating bro

Stfu you cunt come at me bro
Hey I don't wanna be charged with voluntary manslaughter for touching you and making you piss yourself

So no thanks, you ain't worth the risk

how old are you?

your t levels are probably negative

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Do you like that picture so much that you touch yourself at night

Lol you think Im afraid of you ?
Idk bro but you'd piss your pants if you saw my 6"3 real self, ripped with a sixpack

Idk bro but you'd piss your pants if you saw my 6"3 real self, ripped with a sixpack
Nah bro you dont know me irl eather so you dont know how I would react so keep making ideas

Haven't done it for long enough so no I haven't made any gains. Only temporary girth gains so far. I belive jelqing and stretching works though.