has anyone in the forum got more objective flaws than me

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
i have 130° gonial angle and rounded jaw and recessed chin and NCT and uee, protruding eyes and hooked and large nose and High hairline with sloped forehead with no browridge with highset eyebrows,no zygos no cheekbones and acne and gay alien skull

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, falcon1 and RAMU KAKA
Brutal ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, lyricism, Deleted member 28774 and 1 other person
ugly faggot.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Amadeus
you're ugly dumb fuck, you're not a ryan reynolds dupe.
i don't know Who Is that
but i got rated strong mtn frontally
but i think it's over tho because i cannot Ascend to htn cause of too many flaws

i don't know Who Is that
but i got rated strong mtn frontally
but i think it's over tho because i cannot Ascend to htn cause of too many flaws
over.

• So Sad
Reactions: goo25
i have 130° gonial angle and rounded jaw and recessed chin and NCT and uee, protruding eyes and hooked and large nose and High hairline with sloped forehead with no browridge with highset eyebrows and acne and gay alien skull
Me i am way more

Weak eyebrows, shit collagen, brown eyes, shit lower eyelids, shit gonial angle, recessed maxilla, small lips, high hairline, bad lashes, assymetrical nose, jaw, eyebrows, eyes, frame, lips

• +1
Weak eyebrows, shit collagen, brown eyes, shit lower eyelids, shit gonial angle, recessed maxilla, small lips, high hairline, bad lashes, assymetrical nose, jaw, eyebrows, eyes, frame, lips
i have the same but not recessed maxilla but recessed jaw and upper eyelids instead of lower

tell me yours
High forehead neg tilt small round jaw bad under eye no zygos no cheekbones bloatlord every bad feauture u can imagine bad skin.recessed maxilla short

High forehead neg tilt small round jaw bad under eye no zygos no cheekbones bloatlord every bad feauture u can imagine
i don't have zygos and cheekbones too i forgot about that

how many of these would bimax ccw fix or it Is over

Brutal af

• So Sad
i have 130° gonial angle and rounded jaw and recessed chin and NCT and uee, protruding eyes and hooked and large nose and High hairline with sloped forehead with no browridge with highset eyebrows,no zygos no cheekbones and acne and gay alien skull
Hehe you think thats flaw some mogger have things like gaylien skull flat cheekbone largenose and many more

That is nothing bro when you compare my flaws are more than 2digit number if i ever post my pic here i will roast to sudden death by many ruthless users like DR BLUDY iam scared

They are dangerous

Last edited:
  • So Sad
I got a lot too.

• +1
Be confident bro

• Hmm...
Proof?

My face is red, everyone here mogs me

mf just described me and thought I wouldn't notice, Identity fraud is taken seriously on this forum

• JFL
why are you flexing this?

I’m more recessed than u and 170 and black and gigapoor there’s always someone worser than u

• So Sad
it's not making them worse
i can't do nothing about them apart from feeling depressed
flexing is making you more depressed

• Hmm...
im already depressed
i wouldn't do this otherwise
if you're depressed coping like this will not improve it, either keep you depressed or make it worse

if you're depressed coping like this will not improve it, either keep you depressed or make it worse
only thing that could improve It Is getting surgery
but im a minor and i cannot