has anyone in the forum got more objective flaws than me

only thing that could improve It Is getting surgery
but im a minor and i cannot

Nice problems to have. I only realised how deformed I am at 29 and I’ve literally missed out on EVERYTHING that matters in life because of my looks. I will still get surgery because I have money for it but realistically the time that should have been my prime is over and I will never progress beyond the mentality of a teenager due to missing out on slaying, teen love, parties and all that.

You could say “spend the money on something else oldcel” but I literally have no desires any more. Surgery isn’t even that expensive by oldcel standards, I can get all my surgeries for the price of a new mid-range car.

And frankly not even having a Ferrari and a mansion could make me happy cause those are things you should have as a teenager due to rich parents, they have ZERO value in later life as there are no longer worthwhile foids to impress due to agecucking.

Start saving now. As fast as you can. You don’t have time, time is not on your side. If you can get surgery by 20 you’re doing well. 25 is probably the cutoff. By 30 you’re practically dead.

• So Sad
Reactions: goo25