have you ever got beaten by seniors at highschool?

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
we were a gang of 4 who dominated the crime scene in highscool and we would bully other students. we had territory and kids woudn't come around it.
we were like smoking weed in break time or get drunk in sports class. we had so many fights and we beaten people like in goodfellas. 3v1 4v1 4v2.
the bullied students finally made an alliance so they started a rumor that our gang announced that all seniors are sons of whores. one of them told one of our friend that they wan't to beat us.
so after school we gathered in front of school with weapons like chains and shit. then the 4th seniors came all togheter and they were passing.
they didn't even want to fight with us, we started the fight by saying which one of you mother fuckers wanted to fight us? them being older, they started argumenting and one of seniors took the chain from my friend and didn't give it back. everyone was paniced cuz they were so much, like i swear to god they had it planned and everyone wanted to punch us. there were like 20 of them.

our gang chose the pussing out soultion by calming everyone down etc but then i got mad and punched their leader in the face saying "fuck off" and the whole fight began, everyone attacked us. i had 4 guys on top of me but i kept fighting. now imagine im skinny ass and weak but high technique i managed to land some punches and all but 2 of them were huge forevergymcellers and dropped me and they kicked the shit out of me.
so bad that they next day i coudn't stand up from the pain and didn't go to school.
thats when our reign of chaos fall and we lost the respect. soon smaller gangs started bullying us too.
then i remmeber that's how we took the control when we first entered highschool. we bullied seniors and became the bad ass maderfakers.

TL;DR: i was bad ass in highschool.

Tales from predeterminism gook opium induced schizophrenia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and WeiWei
Tales from the estrogen ward of tranny clinic

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, try2beme and Deleted member 33579
Seems like your strategy was weak.

we were a gang of 4 who dominated the crime scene in highscool and we would bully other students. we had territory and kids woudn't come around it.
we were like smoking weed in break time or get drunk in sports class. we had so many fights and we beaten people like in goodfellas. 3v1 4v1 4v2.
the bullied students finally made an alliance so they started a rumor that our gang announced that all seniors are sons of whores. one of them told one of our friend that they wan't to beat us.
so after school we gathered in front of school with weapons like chains and shit. then the 4th seniors came all togheter and they were passing.
they didn't even want to fight with us, we started the fight by saying which one of you mother fuckers wanted to fight us? them being older, they started argumenting and one of seniors took the chain from my friend and didn't give it back. everyone was paniced cuz they were so much, like i swear to god they had it planned and everyone wanted to punch us. there were like 20 of them.

our gang chose the pussing out soultion by calming everyone down etc but then i got mad and punched their leader in the face saying "fuck off" and the whole fight began, everyone attacked us. i had 4 guys on top of me but i kept fighting. now imagine im skinny ass and weak but high technique i managed to land some punches and all but 2 of them were huge forevergymcellers and dropped me and they kicked the shit out of me.
so bad that they next day i coudn't stand up from the pain and didn't go to school.
thats when our reign of chaos fall and we lost the respect. soon smaller gangs started bullying us too.
then i remmeber that's how we took the control when we first entered highschool. we bullied seniors and became the bad ass maderfakers.
People didn’t fight anymore when they reached highscool.

• Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly
You were asking for it

i wanted to join u
avatars-Fiti8Ia7zMyEwwvD-Wm8Mqw-t240x240.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
People didn’t fight anymore when they reached highscool.
highschool is the peak of fighting the fuck are u talking about lol. you were raised in soylands or sth

Tales from Molodova sewer cleaning department

highschool is the peak of fighting the fuck are u talking about lol. you were raised in soylands or sth
Highschool here is only age 16-18
Before that It's middle school.

Only happens to nerdmaxxed fags