Height and what constitutes "tall" in 2019

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
There seems to be a lot of coping on this site concerning height. I will clear it up for you.

1. Context
First we determine the context of the individual. If they're in a high class or low class environment. If they are in an ethnic or white region.
An athnic that is 6' in an ethnic region is tall as ethnics are typically short. In some rdgions of the world, the male average is about 5'3 or so jfl.

2. Height
the average height of the west for males may be ariund 5'10 but this includes late pubertycels, old men, disabled sclerosis niggas ect. What matter is the average height of your sexual competition. This is around 6'2 for a well fed, high fat, high protein, optimal hormonal profile, high class white male between 18-23. You will NOT stand out if you are 6'2. Minimum to be 'tall' is 6'4 imo.

I'm 6'4 in boots (6'2.5 barefoot) and when i got to the club i am heightmogged by 15-25% of males who are my height or taller.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Nibba, Deleted member 611 and 4 others
So if im like 6'3 in basketball shoes do i use that as my height or barefoot

everyone heightfrauds here so doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, GenericChad1444 and kobecel
In PSL mention both. I know PSLers who are 5'10 but lift/bootmax to 6'2

How good face you need to compensate 5'11 height?

Wtf ive been saying my bare foot height to ppl !!!
Ive been saying my bare foot height to people even in real life. Everyone frauds their height so you might do that aswell

Height is c a
There seems to be a lot of coping on this site concerning height. I will clear it up for you.

1. Context
First we determine the context of the individual. If they're in a high class or low class environment. If they are in an ethnic or white region.
An athnic that is 6' in an ethnic region is tall as ethnics are typically short. In some rdgions of the world, the male average is about 5'3 or so jfl.

2. Height
the average height of the west for males may be ariund 5'10 but this includes late pubertycels, old men, disabled sclerosis niggas ect. What matter is the average height of your sexual competition. This is around 6'2 for a well fed, high fat, high protein, optimal hormonal profile, high class white male between 18-23. You will NOT stand out if you are 6'2. Minimum to be 'tall' is 6'4 imo.

I'm 6'4 in boots (6'2.5 barefoot) and when i got to the club i am heightmogged by 15-25% of males who are my height or taller.[/QUOT

Height is a cope . Face >>>>>>> height

As long as you are 5-9 or taller plus great face , you will get more Pussy than 6-4” average face guy.

This is why we have statistics....

The real question is how many standard deviations above the mean height excluding samples outside the inter-decile-range would a sampling unit be considered conventionally tall by everyday society...

What do you think a bunch on incels on a forums are going to accomplish... Espeacially insecure virgin men like most of you here are, who feel depressed because someone on the train happened to be taller than you...

• +1
Reactions: qwep
6'whatever doesn't matter. What is important is that you have to be taller than the average girl in your area

This is why we have statistics....

The real question is how many standard deviations above the mean height excluding samples outside the inter-decile-range would a sampling unit be considered conventionally tall by everyday society...

What do you think a bunch on incels on a forums are going to accomplish... Espeacially insecure virgin men like most of you here are, who feel depressed because someone on the train happened to be taller than you...
JFL.

(((Statistics))):soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

All that matters is who you see IRL and who you see fucking women

I see 6'2+ guys all the time dominating and with harems of foids . I see 5'10 guys don't have harems.

This isn't rural china lol

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
A well fed, high fat, high protein, optimal hormonal profile, high class white male between 18-23

Yh... Because these are the only people slaying.... Nobody else ever gets sex. Oh wait, it must be "Betabuxxing" ?? Just fucking LOOOOOL!

I'm 6'4 in boots (6'2.5 barefoot) and when i got to the club i am heightmogged by 15-25% of males who are my height or taller.

Did he really just claim that 15-25% of males are over 6'4... This is some next level autism :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: kanderior, Deleted member 8904, Autist and 2 others
Average height is 5’10 not 6’0 - 6’2

JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, Autist and VST
JFL.

(((Statistics))):soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill:

All that matters is who you see IRL and who you see fucking women

I see 6'2+ guys all the time dominating and with harems of foids . I see 5'10 guys don't have harems.

This isn't rural china lol

Right... I see Plenty of guys at 5'10 slaying... I see guys at 5'8 with a foid to call their own too...

Sure, being tall is definately mega halo, but JFL the average is 6'2 ??? You're some next basement dweller virgin who doesnt go outside man.

Did you just call Statistics bluepilled ??

The statistics, the numbers, the peer-reviewed meta-analysises are all "cope" and "bluepilled" compared to the anecdotal experience of some "BBC genes Autistic incel".

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, Deleted member 8904, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
6’0 = king of manlets

• +1
Reactions: Autist, FatmanO, Bluepill and 3 others
I'm barely 6' and most people think I'm over 6'2. Volcel if your not lying about your height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8904, RationalBrody, Autist and 5 others
Whats next on The Secret Diaries of an Autistic Virgin?!?!

"GTFIH: EVERY SINGLE 12 YEAR OLD GIRL IS SECRETLY HAVING ANAL SEX"

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Zeta ascended
Tbh this would explain why being 6'2 never helped me that much. Time to liftmaxx.

I'm barely 6' and most people think I'm over 6'2. Volcel if your not lying about your height.
Exactly .I'm 6'5 but people ask me all the time if I'm 200 cm tall

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Bluepill
6'whatever doesn't matter. What is important is that you have to be taller than the average girl in your area
taller than the average girl in your area in at least 3" heels

fixed

Youre not tall if youre top 15%.

You have to be 6'5/6'6+ to be considered as tall. At least here in the Netherlands tbh

I feel like avg here ffs

You have to be 6'5/6'6+ to be considered as tall. At least here in the Netherlands tbh
Dude. I don't even know where the fuck is the Netherland. Also
1. Context

We all should heightmax imho and fuck your spine. Yolo.

I feel like avg here ffs

Here in the UK I'm 6'1 and considered tall.

Suicide fuel for me

Dude. I don't even know where the fuck is the Netherland. Also

We all should heightmax imho and fuck your spine. Yolo.

Are you from the united states of hamburger
Suicide fuel for me

Dont leave your country and dont let turkish soaps enter your TV or you will share the same destiny as your neighbor country

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
Are you from the united states of hamburger
Haha, you actually fell for it.
I dont like what you did

The level at which height is overrated on these forums blows my fucking mind, if she won't fuck you when you're 5'9, she also won't fuck you when you're 6'2. Wonder why???
FACE

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Phad, Zeta ascended and 3 others
The level at which height is overrated on these forums blows my fucking mind, if she won't fuck you when you're 5'9, she also won't fuck you when you're 6'2
Height plays a part in other areas of life too.

people disregard frame, when it goes hand-in-hand with height. being tall alone don't help you much if you don't have the frame going for it, but assuming frame is proportionate to height, taller is just always better and you get away with more regarding face and other negatives tbh. being taller, you have better chances at having larger frame, but I know a lot of lanklets, whose frame is either avg or under avg in relation to everyone and they end up looking soyboy/pathetic.

if i had to choose between tall+bad frame or avg. height+good frame (assuming face is equal at both), i'd go with 2nd option probably

• +1
Reactions: Phad, Deleted member 470, FatmanO and 1 other person
Height is overrated aslong you aren‘t below 5‘7. Face is still 90% of your looks
Height is not overrated,but you have to be complete,people that think height alone will do something are clueless.

Height plays a part in other areas of life too
Indeed. But the point I was trying to make is, if you're north of 5'9 (hell even 5'8) and cant get laid/find a girlfriend, work on the face, that's bringing you down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
there are a lot of larpers here.

I am 176cm, which is 5'9.5. That's non-frauding, my actual height.

I have been called tall by girls at that height. In the UK, I'm average height - half of guys in a city centre are taller, half are shorter.

That's still about 5 inches taller than average girl. And barely any girls (maybe 10% estimate) are my height or taller.

I wear lifts to be about 6ft. When I fraud and say that's my height, I NEVER get called out on it. What's more, most guys straight up fucking lie. "I'm 6'1, I'm 6'2"

bitch we're the same height and I'm 5'10 in these shoes - fuck off.

To girls, I say I'm 5'10 barefoot and 6ft in shoes.

They tell me I'm tall all the time when I wear lifts. I get IOIs in public at 6ft. Most guys aren't taller than me when I'm 6ft.

you all are a bunch of fucking larpers I fucking swear with your bullshit "you have to be 6'5 to be tall."

maybe in Netherlands you do, but not most of the places in the world.

and just fucking LOL if you include ethnics in that - they're shorter outside of Tyrone NFL players and if you're talking SEA or India, you can be tall at 5'9 straight.

fucking larpers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
5'10 and have more slays than 95% of this forum, height is cope, all about face

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Dammit I never thought about it that way. I've always just felt comfortable with my height because I height mog 30 and 40 year olds. I am still taller than a lot of people my age though.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Bluepill
maybe in Netherlands you do, but not most of the places in the world.
I live in germany where the average height is 181cm. I am 182 barefoot and I got called tall by aryan foids several times. If you have an appealing face and a V shaped body you‘ll look much taller in their eyes. I remember how my 6‘4 Pakistani friend got ghosted in college, because he was simply ugly and skinny

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470 and androidcel
I live in germany where the average height is 181cm. I am 182 barefoot and I got called tall by aryan foids several times. If you have an appealing face and a V shaped body you‘ll look much taller in their eyes. I remember how my 6‘4 Pakistani friend got ghosted in college, because he was simply ugly and skinny
It's all about proportions, im 180cm but i look short af cause my build.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 206

Users who are viewing this thread

Back