Height gains from stretching [measured increase]

From 183 to 187? Brb will abuse this to reach 6’7

Use glucosamine and chondrotin to stay at your morning height all day
I do that I used to be 5’10.5 in morning and 5’10 at night but now since using that I’m 5’10.5 all day plus I stretch in morning and night

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, piscicide, joelortiz and 1 other person
I do that I used to be 5’10.5 in morning and 5’10 at night but now since using that I’m 5’10.5 all day plus I stretch in morning and night
When you started using glucosamine?

Which one did you take can you send me the link?

When you started using glucosamine?

Which one did you take can you send me the link?
Glucosamine +MSM, I’m currently running a petite stack we’ll see how that goes

If you really really believe you can grow from stretching then you should do a dexa scan tomprove it

has anyone else seen results from this?

Ima try this bullshit and report back.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Half of these fools end up getting banned 😂
Eh, I figured they just ended up getting stuck hanging upside down somewhere during their stretching exercises with gravity boots or sth, blood rushes to your head after a while when hanging, not good when you're not clear-headed in the first place, like most members on here seem to be.

@Entschuldigung u prolly stopped but hows ur height atm lol

@Entschuldigung u prolly stopped but hows ur height atm lol
I stopped :aheago::aheago:
It's all probably temporary
You'll notice some change after you do it but I don't think it stays all day...

A lot of your body cavities and hormonal systems are affected by tight muscles, they can compress organs and restrict breathing, and if any of those organs happen to have endocrine glands in close proximity or endocrine functions themselves it may affect hormonal functions and a whole cascade of effects.
Even learning to walk, stand and be in proper posture will significantly help you lose fat and become muscular. By default you can actually have visible abs, assuming bf level and diet are optimal.
Top thread, and top comment here. An uneven spine/walk/body is one of the worst situations, you're basically fighting against calcium (bone) being unaligned and not working in your favour, and it will strongly effect your mental state. You can do meditation, running, etc, but if you're body is crooked you will be fighting and uphill battle.