height increase after starting t4 for 1.5 months

F

future_mogger

Diamond
will be 19 in a month. grew 1 cm in 1.5 months after using T4. height measured in evening both times before and after and my posture actually is worse after. thyroid works !

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad, thereallegend and deepfuckingvalue
will be 19 in a month. grew 1 cm in 1.5 months after using T4. height measured in evening both times before and after and my posture actually is worse after. thyroid works !
5"9'5 now!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder, N1666, actual9cmjawslayer and 1 other person
u did t4 without bloodtests?

bloodtests showed i was mildl hypothyroid, lacking t3 and t4. thats why i started t4
why didnt you take somw natural things, like iodine + selenium, maybe also some ashwagandha? from my understanding hypothyroid can occure because of some deficencies in vitamins, unless you have some serious desease which you probably would have already know

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
why didnt you take somw natural things, like iodine + selenium, maybe also some ashwagandha? from my understanding hypothyroid can occure because of some deficencies in vitamins, unless you have some serious desease which you probably would have already know
it wasnt serious. just mild. also because t4 is cheap and not expensive. t4 is better than copewagandha as it is the synthetic thyroid hormone. im poorcel, parents wont buy all this stuff boyo. only vit d3 and t4

• +1
Reactions: mfk and Roge
it wasnt serious. just mild. also because t4 is cheap and not expensive. t4 is better than copewagandha as it is the synthetic thyroid hormone. im poorcel, parents wont buy all this stuff boyo. only vit d3 and t4
i'm starting big dosages iodine + selenium in a few days, should boost my thyroid too. wont take t3/t4 without tests now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Asps12 and future_mogger
realistically when you discontinue using t4 your levels will drop again to that mild hypo, so you need to fix underlaying problem too

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
synthetically extracted vitamins aren't natural at all

• +1
Reactions: Roge
Source

you injecting or oraly (Levothyroxine Sodium)

T4 increases estrogens levels (it increases both aromatase production and activity), you will just close your plates faster if you do not use an AI.
Why do childrens with hyperthyroidism typically stop growing early in your opinion ?

How much is it? Cab you post a link

Brutal feel sorry for you hope you recover soon from this loss.

bloodtests showed i was mildl hypothyroid, lacking t3 and t4. thats why i started t4
I think I‘ll likely start hgh with t4 and aromasin after my blood arive