Height is important when it comes to dating. (Brutal if you're short)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I've never met a man who has that opinion before. I'm pretty sure most men would say 5'10 is their limit.
fuck it i’ll bang a 7 foot woman. chad factory tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and Deleted member 51781
fuck it i’ll bang a 7 foot woman. chad factory tbh
Keep in mind though, the chances of a tall girl being GL is ridiculously slim. If she's tall, slim, and good looking then she'll be signed to a professional modeling agency. Otherwise, she'll be tall but ugly. So basically what I'm saying is, the only acceptable reason to date a tall girl (5'10 plus) is if she's a model.

• Hmm...
nah man this aint it then
i highly doubt girls will pick a 5'10 guy over a 6'4 no way
maybe they took other things into account too, like face, frame etc. Also keep in mind this study is from the US where average woman is 5'4. 1 foot of difference isn't very practical irl, it's almost the difference between an average guy and Shaq, fucking huge. Women generally consider 8-10 inches difference ideal so it makes sense 6'2 is the max for SMV gain before you get diminishing returns. This female obsession with giant-tier heights is a very recent thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Keep in mind though, the chances of a tall girl being GL is ridiculously slim. If she's tall, slim, and good looking then she'll be signed to a professional modeling agency. Otherwise, she'll be tall but ugly. So basically what I'm saying is, the only acceptable reason to date a tall girl (5'10 plus) is if she's a model.
Not from what I've seen. Shorter girls tend to be much uglier on average.

• Ugh..
Reactions: rubberduck
Not from what I've seen. Shorter girls tend to be much uglier on average.
That's just not true. I've never seen a girl 5'10 or higher who I consider attractive. And if I was too, they'd be a model like Karlie Kloss. 99% of tall girls look very awkward or have hormonal imbalances resulting in sub-optimal development facially.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god and Deleted member 51781
maybe they took other things into account too, like face, frame etc. Also keep in mind average American woman is 5'4, 1 foot of difference isn't very practical irl, it's almost the difference between an average guy and Shaq
lets say is the literal same person but diff heights
cmon man we all know the answer

• +1
lets say is the literal same person but diff heights
cmon man we all know the answer
dunno man you can look up the study and read it, they describe their methodology in detail

6'5+ being failo-tier for SMV in the US most definitely isn't water for here, it goes completely against official black pill theory on the height pill

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: socialcel
dunno man you can look up the study and read it, they describe their methodology in detail
bro fuck the methodology and the nerdy stuff
reality says otherwise
girls will choose 6'4 every day of the week

over if you are not aryan and 6ft+

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Deleted member 51781 and Jasonfedele.is_god
bro fuck the methodology and the nerdy stuff
reality says otherwise
girls will choose 6'4 every day of the week
assuming equal face yeah. But maybe there were more gl 5'10 guys than 6'4 guys in the sample they used. This place really underestimates how rare gl 6'3+ guys with good frame are, 90% of 6'3+ guys I've met irl are complete lanklets with terrible posture and weird proportions

Last edited:
5'11-6'1 ideal according to this study :unsure:

in what world is 5’10 better than 6’2-6’3 must be an old study before zoomer bs. i think the most accurate is the one that had height peak at 6’3
most people dont realize that 5'10 mfs literally claim 6' or 6'1 I remember when I was 6'1 in high school people legitimately believed me when I said was 6'4 because all the "6'1-2" guys where actually 5'10 and 11

• +1
this data is less brutal than what people here say about height
Because you have to take face into account too. That is for height ALONE.

So a 5'10 dude would do equally as good as a 6'2 jfls

• JFL
How old is this data?

• +1
nigga say that to me one more time, height is my biggest insecurity
It is a BIG deal, that's why you're insecure about it.

Been with one? Nah. Spoken with a couple, yeah. The most attractive girl I've ever interacted with was 6ft, perhaps even 6'1. Her face was fucking immaculate.
tall girls always seem to be more pretty to me

• +1