HEIGHT IS LIFE

You can cope all you want studies are designed to make men rope . The average dick size for studies is 5 inches the real average is 6.5-7
Why would a scientific study be wrong. Selection bias in studies would mean taller men would be more likely to partake so it would mean the average would be even shorter lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, thereallegend and Deleted member 21044
Why would a scientific study be wrong. Selection bias in studies would mean taller men would be more likely to partake so it would mean the average would be even shorter lmao
I GO TO COLLEGE HERE and you are telling me my experiences are wrong !! LOL nigga white women are 5’7-5’10 here and men are 6’1-6’2

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Sanguinius, horizontallytall and 5 others
ITT: people who don’t use dating apps and realize that changing height from average range to tall does nothing

You can test being taller and shorter, it just doesn’t do much.
it did a lot for me

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 21044
Don't women overestimate men's heights due to facial attractiveness and heightflation?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis, KingCartierrr23, tombradylover and 5 others
Don't women overestimate men's heights due to facial attractiveness and heightflation?
9568B04E 66D1 4377 9DE9 76FB9835002F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, User49, Tabula Rasa and 10 others
guys in this thread need to touch grass

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, mathis, Deleted member 2816 and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, bloomercel, datboijj and 4 others
Literally gene selectivity was done primarily on height and frame , face was prolly second order , if they did select on the basis of face, less people would be taller and more people would have proper forward growth

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 16220, garoupilled_ and 5 others
I GO TO COLLEGE HERE and you are telling me my experiences are wrong !! LOL nigga white women are 5’7-5’10 here and men are 6’1-6’2
Yes because your anecdotal experience trumps scientific studies involving thousands of individuals 👍

Wv
Yes because your anecdotal experience trumps scientific studies involving thousands of individuals 👍
Average cock size is 5 inches via study !!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, garoupilled_, bloomercel and 2 others
Show me a girl that doesn't have mosquito bites and a flat ass with this opinion and THEN I'll decide if height matters

about that I recently realized I had quite a bad posture before (sitting, translated to standing), now that I'm working to fix it I notice it gained me maybe 3-4 cm total,

so work on posture guys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, 5.5psl, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
Show me a girl that doesn't have mosquito bites and a flat ass with this opinion and THEN I'll decide if height matters
C566B637 CD74 4533 B22C 40F9BCB3F2C8

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 5.5psl, thereallegend and 1 other person
all these threads comparing vital components for a male and what's more important are completely useless. that's why women always will be smarter than men. They don't debate whether a man prefers a bigger ass or bigger tits or a better looking face jfl they just get surgeries everywhere, ass, tits, wear make up for face. EVERYTHING MATTERS IDIOTS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, datboijj, Looks234 and 7 others
You can cope all you want studies are designed to make men rope . The average dick size for studies is 5 inches the real average is 6.5-7
Water but it's not to make men rope but to make them think they're all above average so they keep being sheep and eating goyslop which lowers their T.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and BongMog
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and Deleted member 27932
Was picking up my younger brother up from school and all the guys were 5’11-6’0’ at 15 it’s only getting worse and won’t stop
yea i went to an elementary school last week to pick up my little sister and the 4th graders were literally all over 6’1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, Tabula Rasa, garoupilled_ and 6 others
This source you’re using is self-reported PLUS it’s from the tallest school in the entire country that’s filled with only white rich kids (obviously going to be taller). The average height in the United States for 19 year old men is 176.6 cm (5’9 1/2”)
those studies don’t mean shit, go outside fucker. the average upper class sexually active white zoomer on a full moon when the birds are chirping at 4:37 AM on college campuses is 6’5

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123, bloomercel, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Average height of my college osu was 6’1.5 in 2019
Dude calm down you're being too brutal holy shit :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::eek:

Machine Gun GIF
Kicking open the gate with the heightpills like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lautrec, bloomercel and thereallegend
If so average wouldnt be above 5.5
Not everyone is eating shit yet. Real average is 6.5 or so like most pople here agree on.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and nitesik
Not everyone is eating shit yet. Real average is 6.5 or so like most pople here agree on.
Do u agree that majority of population is low T? In that case average cant be 6.5

Look at the amount of fat kids for example

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
Sure @forevergymcelling
  2023 04 16  130310

• +1
Reactions: mathis and thereallegend
Do u agree that majority of population is low T? In that case average cant be 6.5

Look at the amount of fat kids for example
I don't live in america.

face
height
dick size
frame
money
status
I manifest everything
I'll be everything
forever looks

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 27932, garoupilled_ and 1 other person
Me : 190cm

Women don't give a fuck stop listening to them, they won't drool on your height when you pass by them, HOWEVER when a gl chad pass in front of them they drool

Face > height

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Constantin Denis, 5.5psl and 2 others
Are u guys retarded this entire profile is to cope with the fact that he's short so he's trying to make everyone else feel bad too. There is barely any difference in the average height between the previous gen and this one, for while males avg height is 5'10.5 barefoot.

Anyways face = king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, ROTTING, risque_dew and 6 others
Studies are insane cope bro I go to college I’m on campus everyday 5’9 is more common to see in women than in men.
Tell me you’re a socially retarded, ugly incel without telling me you’re a socially retarded ugly incel

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
Thanks for this thread Bhai
Legit life fuel for me :love:
Feeling soo good

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
I'm 6'2 And Virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Thanks for this thread Bhai
Legit life fuel for me :love:
Feeling soo good
Height , hair , dick , and lean all that matters also gym is a halo if you are tall .

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, bloomercel and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mathis and poopoohead
jfl if you believe those female larpers, 99% dont know how tall 6‘3 really is

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, IhateDentists and 5.5psl
jfl if you believe those female larpers, 99% dont know how tall 6‘3 really is
True I'm 6'3.5 and i mog almost everybody
It's only in my college that I finde guys who are 6'5+

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and poopoohead
True I'm 6'3.5 and i mog almost everybody
It's only in my college that I finde guys who are 6'5+
a real 6‘3.5 is hella tall anywhere in the world

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists, poopoohead and 5.5psl
Wv

Average cock size is 5 inches via study !!
5 inches might be average but women fuck top 10% of genetic elite in everything so they dont encounter average

Also People dont talk about median

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel