HEIGHT IS LIFE

Facts, was at the club last weekend. As a 6'2 ltn I got more play than my chadlite 5'9 friend. LL or rope
Ltn and 6'2? Girls think you are a rapist

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Facts, was at the club last weekend. As a 6'2 ltn I got more play than my chadlite 5'9 friend. LL or rope
Ltn and 6'2? Girls think you are a rapist
Okay true, perhaps been overdosing the blackpill lately. Guess we'll know for sure the day I mess up my digital footprint in the rating section.

• Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic

Okay true, perhaps been overdosing the blackpill lately. Guess we'll know for sure the day I mess up my digital footprint in the rating section.
44799088 42B5 4694 A681 96D08AF551BF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Tabula Rasa, Artemis and 2 others
I mean it's not that tall lol
Trust me , I'm not saying it's not tall it is tall but it's no way hella tall
You won't be something odd from the society rather a very good height to have
Yep when everyone is 6' then obviously it isnt. Here the dalits are 5'11 motherfuckers. I cant imagine what would be in west . Fuck this shit time . What a fucking time to be born.

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and 5.5psl
Whats your torso lenght @5.5psl ? Measure like this
Images 1

• +1
I'm totally with you. The average sub 40 yr old male where I live is 5'10.5. Meaning the average zoomer is probably 6'0.5. Need to be 6'2.5 to be human and be 6'3.5 minimum to mog.

Average zoomer is shorter than 5'11 in the US no matter the state though, stop coping with the "zoomers are tall" thing since it only applies for immigrants that had malnourished parents.

There hasn't been a generational difference in states like Wyoming where the previous generation was also white and rich, which means no change in height. In fact, if there are more immigrants now then arguably it could be even shorter but I don't personally think that's the case.

Height is the most important thing this whole place focuses on face but all that matters is height I see it all the time at college parties. Tall normies at my college get all the women while the short chad faced guys get landwhales. Most women are addicted to size - height , big hands , big dick etc face is a meme tbh plus height stays forever . Height , hair , big dick is all you need to be a Tera mogger . Most of attraction from the face is good hair and lean if you are under 6’2 it’s legit over all the women I’ve talked to here have a 6’2-6’3 minimum.
My success has a 5'6 male in USA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230418-050025_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230418-050025_Instagram.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230417-185134_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417-185134_Tinder.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230416-113318_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416-113318_Instagram.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230417-131306_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20230417-131306_Tinder.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230416-212716_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416-212716_Tinder.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230416-212729_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416-212729_Tinder.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230416-212800_Tinder.jpg
    Screenshot_20230416-212800_Tinder.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 27932 and 2 others
My success has a 5'6 male in USA
Have you fucked any of them ? Because all this can go down hill irl just like My 5’8 chadlite friend who women immediately change attitude whey they see him irl.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Have you fucked any of them ? Because all this can go down hill irl just like My 5’8 chadlite friend who women immediately change attitude whey they see him irl.
Well I included my height in bio , fucked 3 out of the five I met upto now waiting for the next date with that blonde next week...my bodycount is 22

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and johncruz12345
Well I included my height in bio , fucked 3 out of the five I met upto now waiting for the next date with that blonde next week...my bodycount is 22
Mirin tbh.

It's rare to see 5'6 niggas slay. Good on you.

• Love it
Mirin tbh.

It's rare to see 5'6 niggas slay. Good on you.
That's what forum like this and social media says, in real life if you have the ability to talk to girls you get laid most of the time
Specially in club settings

• Love it
  • +1
That's what forum like this and social media says, in real life if you have the ability to talk to girls you get laid most of the time
That’s true tbh

• +1
But don't always expect stacy that's not gonna happen , I banged mtb and htb a lot they all had hot bodies tbh
Mtb with curves > Stacy with no tits or ass

Brutal I have never talked to a girl more than 3 sentences

Brutal I have never talked to a girl more than 3 sentences
Then that's the problem, u don't how easy to get laid finding a ltr is hard but getting laid is always easy...don't look like a creep , don't open with corny pickup line , genuinely talk with her make some funny jokes ..and then ask her would you like to hangout with me and watch a movie or something like that 9/10 she will say yes ..thats it once she is at your place everything will become easy

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and incel194012940
Mirin

• Love it
Average zoomer is shorter than 5'11 in the US no matter the state though, stop coping with the "zoomers are tall" thing since it only applies for immigrants that had malnourished parents.

There hasn't been a generational difference in states like Wyoming where the previous generation was also white and rich, which means no change in height. In fact, if there are more immigrants now then arguably it could be even shorter but I don't personally think that's the case.
This is just pure cope. I've sent that graph 1000x times and ppl like you misinterpret it. You think average zoomer is shorter than the average gen x'er?
Where I'm from the average nonoldcel male is 5'10.5. That's 50th percentile. That absolutely means that zoomers are clocking in at 5'11.5-6'0.5 on average barefoot. That's 50th percentile. So being 6' around zoomers doesn't make you stand out at all, just makes you human.

This is just pure cope. I've sent that graph 1000x times and ppl like you misinterpret it. You think average zoomer is shorter than the average gen x'er?
Where I'm from the average nonoldcel male is 5'10.5. That's 50th percentile. That absolutely means that zoomers are clocking in at 5'11.5-6'0.5 on average barefoot. That's 50th percentile. So being 6' around zoomers doesn't make you stand out at all, just makes you human.
No it doesn, you are literally making shit up and have ignored what I said.

Feel free to back what you said with actual data

Average WHITE zoomer is 6'0 in America and Canada. I'm a 24 year old boomer oldcel still in college and I see these fuckers every damn day. Every year a new wave of 18 year old zoomer height moggers floods into campus and all I can do is seethe and pray for my suffering to end. I'm so close to graduating, I just want to leave this god forsaken place.

• +1
Well I included my height in bio

Why would you do this? Including height in bio if your under like 6'2 is a huge failo.

• +1
A couple years it was 6’0 minimum now women at my college are saying 6’3 minimum
Im really sad for manlets who'll be reading this thread
It's giga suifuel for them
Even I felt short at 6'3 seeing those reels , can't even imagine what manlets ( below 5'11) would feel

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
How is this possible?

Are you steroidmaxxed or is NT Instagram really enough?
zoomers are lanky though , stretched out slinkies, no bone mass at all

• +1
Why would you do this? Including height in bio if your under like 6'2 is a huge failo.
Do you think putting height as 6'4 in tinder bio with a very good physique , avg face and actually being 6'4 and looking tall in pictures make you a slayer on tinder ?

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
To attract girls who are comfortable with my height ..works 10/10 times, coz the success rate is really high

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
How is this possible?

Are you steroidmaxxed or is NT Instagram really enough?
Good lean body , a good face which I got rated 6.5 on trm , ntmaxxed..few talks and then quickly asking the girl to hangout + status...

only if you have hair

height wont help you if your bald

Average WHITE zoomer is 6'0 in America and Canada. I'm a 24 year old boomer oldcel still in college and I see these fuckers every damn day. Every year a new wave of 18 year old zoomer height moggers floods into campus and all I can do is seethe and pray for my suffering to end. I'm so close to graduating, I just want to leave this god forsaken place.
No?

Why would the average white zoomer be 6’0? That simply isn’t true at all and there is no data to back it up, not even in states where there is a huge german population, which are the tallest.

As I said, THERE HAS NOT BEEN A DIFFERENCE between millenials and zoomers’ heights in 1st world countries. Saying “muh zoomers” is a huge cope, saying this as one. Been to the US multiple times and the average white surely isn’t 6’0. Only in Europe there are countries where that’s true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Deleted member 27472
Im really sad for manlets who'll be reading this thread
It's giga suifuel for them
Even I felt short at 6'3 seeing those reels , can't even imagine what manlets ( below 5'11) would feel
1BE1A5F0 723D 4BA9 885D ACFBF8EE83BB

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh, horizontallytall and 5.5psl
go outside
legit such a autistic thread. The guy who slays the most I know is like 5’10-5’11 chadlite jfl.

• +1
No?

Why would the average white zoomer be 6’0? That simply isn’t true at all and there is no data to back it up, not even in states where there is a huge german population, which are the tallest.

As I said, THERE HAS NOT BEEN A DIFFERENCE between millenials and zoomers’ heights in 1st world countries. Saying “muh zoomers” is a huge cope, saying this as one. Been to the US multiple times and the average white surely isn’t 6’0. Only in Europe there are countries where that’s true
Lol guys are retarded on here. They genuinely think 6ft is manlet jfl. Funnily enough slayers on this forum like amnesia is only 6’1 in shoe lifts , FG is like 5’9 and I’m pretty sure BGM is 5’11.

I’ve ran plenty of tinder experiments with guys are are 5’11 and it was fine. These guys are just cherry picking random girls saying muh 6’3 or over

And you guys posting a tall guy with a girl doesn’t mean it’s over for a 6ft guy jfl. that’s like me posting a picture of a brown guy with a girl and saying it’s over for whites

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and 5.5psl
Thank God I’m tall

It's completely over
Any more such heightpills ?
chronically online heightpill.
6'3 is more than enough, perhaps even ideal

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and 5.5psl
Wtf is that, so my 6'3 height (yeah I'm bragging) is normie tier height for these bitches?

Wtf is that, so my 6'3 height (yeah I'm bragging) is normie tier height for these bitches?
Yeah it’s not even impressive nowadys it’s the bare minimum to have a height halo it’s 6’5+

Coper here will deny but its truth kids now are 5-6 inches taller than their dads who are on an avergae 5-9, 10 . Its reality . Just take a strawl outsite near a mall .
True my dad is about 5'9 (175cm) and I'm 191 cm

• +1
Reactions: Majkal and horizontallytall