a real 6‘3.5 is hella tall anywhere in the world
I mean it's not that tall lol
Trust me , I'm not saying it's not tall it is tall but it's no way hella tall
You won't be something odd from the society rather a very good height to have

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, Majkal, Acne Victim and 3 others
Agreed, 6 ft manlet checking in

smartest 2023cel I have seen yet

the funny thing is, there are only so much tall men that means the women with these standards will either settle with shorter men or die alone

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, garoupilled_, 5.5psl and 2 others
Didn’t do a lot for me, some famous tiktokkers who tested it out, and a youtuber. I mean going from 5’8 to 6’1, not 5’6.
I'm 6'3 but with hair and shoes I'm 6'6. I put 6'6 and noticed that I did get more traction.
FNVVwGtVQAApqV2.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932 and poopoohead
I'm 6'3 but with hair and shoes I'm 6'6. I put 6'6 and noticed that I did get more traction.
FNVVwGtVQAApqV2.jpg
for this graph remember: its only girls that even set a height filter i.e. the n-count is only heightist girls

you also have to pay for that feature so its by no means representative

• +1
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, Acne Victim and 5.5psl
This source you’re using is self-reported PLUS it’s from the tallest school in the entire country that’s filled with only white rich kids (obviously going to be taller). The average height in the United States for 19 year old men is 176.6 cm (5’9 1/2”)
Coping latino
v5raxmpa27221.png

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Literally gene selectivity was done primarily on height and frame , face was prolly second order , if they did select on the basis of face, less people would be taller and more people would have proper forward growth
I think latinos are selecting for face but whites, blacks, everyone else is selecting for height first.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, poopoohead and BongMog
about that I recently realized I had quite a bad posture before (sitting, translated to standing), now that I'm working to fix it I notice it gained me maybe 3-4 cm total,

so work on posture guys.
how

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22190 and Deleted member 27932
Height is the most important thing this whole place focuses on face but all that matters is height I see it all the time at college parties. Tall normies at my college get all the women while the short chad faced guys get landwhales. Most women are addicted to size - height , big hands , big dick etc face is a meme tbh plus height stays forever . Height , hair , big dick is all you need to be a Tera mogger . Most of attraction from the face is good hair and lean if you are under 6’2 it’s legit over all the women I’ve talked to here have a 6’2-6’3 minimum.
Fuck I’m buying a height stack

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27932
Cope Jake Paul wears lifts to 6'1. On top of that he is tilting his head up and Tate has bad posture.
this Tate him standing next to Adin Ross who is 5'7, this is an 8 inch difference.

Coffee-Tutorial-YouTube-Thumbnail-72.png
so hes 6'2 but lies. nice

Hair is life

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and 5.5psl
OP hoping that height will help him slay but ends up on an Incel forum nonetheless

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, tombradylover and It'snotover
Are u guys retarded this entire profile is to cope with the fact that he's short so he's trying to make everyone else feel bad too. There is barely any difference in the average height between the previous gen and this one, for while males avg height is 5'10.5 barefoot.

Anyways face = king
Everyone knows face is king it's just when ur not facially attractive u need other ways to cope thinking u can get women. Size is one of those ways its a good cope but will never compete with a true attractive face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 27932, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
under 6'2" = LL or death.

yea i went to an elementary school last week to pick up my little sister and the 4th graders were literally all over 6’1
I was born 5'10, so keep in mind these average studies include babies, true zoomer average is like 6'8+

• JFL
Reactions: risque_dew
he 6’1.5-6’2 according to celebheights stop this bs
Cope Celebheights are a bunch of autists, you can't take everything they say seriously. Andrew standing next to about anyone looks 6'3.

Coping latino
v5raxmpa27221.png
This proves my point you complete autist. Based on that graph the average is between 176-178, no more. The most populated states have average of 174-176.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
This proves my point you complete autist. Based on that graph the average is between 176-178, no more. The most populated states have average of 174-176.
The states with the highest % of blacks and whites are all 5'10.5+

Let me guess, you're in America?

for this graph remember: its only girls that even set a height filter i.e. the n-count is only heightist girls

you also have to pay for that feature so its by no means representative
Don’t bother, people on this site are too low IQ to understand this

Cope Celebheights are a bunch of autists, you can't take everything they say seriously. Andrew standing next to about anyone looks 6'3.
nah rob paul is giga autistic and knows how to determine anyone’s height i trust him more than what google says

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Cope Jake Paul wears lifts to 6'1. On top of that he is tilting his head up and Tate has bad posture.
this Tate him standing next to Adin Ross who is 5'7, this is an 8 inch difference.

Coffee-Tutorial-YouTube-Thumbnail-72.png
his medical record said he was 188 cm and might have even got measured in shoes
2A2CEEE6 14B7 4344 97EE F400CEEC7E07

Height is the most important thing this whole place focuses on face but all that matters is height I see it all the time at college parties. Tall normies at my college get all the women while the short chad faced guys get landwhales. Most women are addicted to size - height , big hands , big dick etc face is a meme tbh plus height stays forever . Height , hair , big dick is all you need to be a Tera mogger . Most of attraction from the face is good hair and lean if you are under 6’2 it’s legit over all the women I’ve talked to here have a 6’2-6’3 minimum.
water , especially in 3rd world countries where the majority of people are malnourished and bad looking.

Tom Cruise is the only 5'7 heartrobber from Hollywood, 1990s Sexiest Man Alive from People's Weekly magazine... Because of his height? BECAUSE OF HIS FACE. ❤️

But he's 1 in 500 million so he's so out of the curve I doubt it even matters 🤭

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
pls don't tell me these are height averages.
Seems about right, Uni students are taller than average, I wouldn't be surprised if those heights were measured with shoes on though.

Tom Cruise is the only 5'7 heartrobber from Hollywood, 1990s Sexiest Man Alive from People's Weekly magazine... Because of his height? BECAUSE OF HIS FACE. ❤️

But he's 1 in 500 million so he's so out of the curve I doubt it even matters 🤭
Tom cruise irl gets made fun of lmfao the biological differences women crave are size that’s what separates men and women . They crave tall wide shoulders big dick big hands why do you think women love nba players ? LOL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 28610 and bloomercel
Tom cruise irl gets made fun of lmfao the biological differences women crave are size that’s what separates men and women . They crave tall wide shoulders big dick big hands why do you think women love nba players ? LOL
I highly doubt he does, guy simply got it all excluding height...

I got large skull, wide biacromial, large hands, long thick dick, very large feet and a think I'm a tenor regarding voice... But my facial features are more on the prettier side, little muscle or fat on the shoulders, slender hands, slender feet, dick is dick tho

My body also causes mixed feelings on men and women and gets them confused (wide hips, small waist, female fat storage genetics + pubic hair pattern, barely any beard) but I don't give a fuck cuz I know I'm attractive, masculine or not 🤭

I highly doubt he does, guy simply got it all excluding height...

I got large skull, wide biacromial, large hands, long thick dick, very large feet and a think I'm a tenor regarding voice... But my facial features are more on the prettier side, little muscle or fat on the shoulders, slender hands, slender feet, dick is dick tho

My body also causes mixed feelings on men and women and gets them confused (wide hips, small waist, female fat storage genetics + pubic hair pattern, barely any beard) but I don't give a fuck cuz I know I'm attractive, masculine or not 🤭
Height hair lean and dick is all that matters for female attraction my 5’8 chad face friend gets girls on tinder but as soon as he meets up women lose interest .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, bloomercel and Brazitard
mirin the post to rep ratio

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
In addition to this, Tom Cruise's height used to be hidden with visual tricks in movies and nobody knew how short he was before the internet. After he got a reputation as a short man it was over for him.

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
That’s crazy. Sexual selection will make each new generation taller.
Seeing same thing in india. This mofo today was like 10 inches taller than his cuck dad .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and bloomercel
Facts, was at the club last weekend. As a 6'2 ltn I got more play than my chadlite 5'9 friend. LL or rope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27932, bloomercel, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person
Facts, was at the club last weekend. As a 6'2 ltn I got more play than my chadlite 5'9 friend. LL or rope
6'2 is not that tall that you will have some insane halo
And no height can beat chadlite especially if you are LTN

• +1
Reactions: Majkal, Deleted member 27932 and Deleted member 24789
6'2 is not that tall that you will have some insane halo
And no height can beat chadlite especially if you are LTN
This guy is probably the most humble Htn/chadlite on looksmax.org jfl

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl