Height = life for males

D

Deleted member 1084

Gold
JFL @ being below 6’0”. Height = NT, friends, sports, career, girls. Manlet = disrespected by men, bad at sports, socially isolated, not NT, zero sucess with girls. Thinking of roping tbh. Saving up for Dr. Paley before age 25 or it’s over.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, dodt and SLA
But who was face

JFL @ being below 6’0”. Height = NT, friends, sports, career, girls. Manlet = disrespected by men, bad at sports, socially isolated, not NT, zero sucess with girls. Thinking of roping tbh. Saving up for Dr. Paley before age 25 or it’s over.
Don't rope bro it doesn't matter if you're sub 6'. You have to be way shorter for it to be over.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Don't rope bro it doesn't matter if you're sub 6'. You have to be way shorter for it to be over.
5’8” is noticeably below 6’0” and well into manlet territory in 2019.
But who was face
Height > face, almost every handsome manlet I see is single, meanwhile I see tall guys w/ average or below average faces with hot girls all the time.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, The Dude Abides, Lumbersexual and 2 others
Dr. Paley before age 25
For what?

This tbh. Look man @Paretocel it's a disadvantage under 5'10, but even 5'7 to 5'9 is fine if your face is good looking. And your face isn't bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
For what?

This tbh. Look man @Paretocel it's a disadvantage under 5'10, but even 5'7 to 5'9 is fine if your face is good looking. And your face isn't bad.
Limb lengthening. He’s the lowest risk but the most expensive. 5 cm (the maximum recommended) would bring me to 179 cm, certainly not tall but I wouldn’t ever have to worry about height affecting my life in a distinctly adverse way. But LL is still really extreme and I would hate to have to do it, I know I should focus on maximizing my face and fitness before seriously considering it.

• +1
Limb lengthening. He’s the lowest risk but the most expensive. 5 cm (the maximum recommended) would bring me to 179 cm, certainly not tall but I wouldn’t ever have to worry about height affecting my life in a distinctly adverse way. But LL is still really extreme and I would hate to have to do it, I know I should focus on maximizing my face and fitness before seriously considering it.
I encourage you to do it if you've weighted out the risks and benefits. I've heard you likely can never play sports after LL, can't train your lower body much etc. Yes it will improve your life to do it. And tbh consider HGHmaxxing now since you can still potentially gain clavicle size and miniscule height gains

• +1
You should look into Betz. They do internal limb lengthening as well for almost a third of Paley’s price.

I cant stand getting heightmogged everyday everywhere , mainly in college, anymore

pure suifuel :feelsrope:

You should look into Betz. They do internal limb lengthening as well for almost a third of Paley’s price.
I’ve read on LL forum that he is not a reliable doctor. See: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2405
I encourage you to do it if you've weighted out the risks and benefits. I've heard you likely can never play sports after LL, can't train your lower body much etc. Yes it will improve your life to do it. And tbh consider HGHmaxxing now since you can still potentially gain clavicle size and miniscule height gains
I mean the main drawback would be having to take a year off work, plus the monetary cost will still be painful even if I’m able to afford it. Otherwise I don’t care much about lower body training or sports, as long as I can walk and run that would be fine. But even talking about it sounds stupid, I should probably just suck it up and embrace my role as a betabux.

if your 5'8 wear lifts to be 5'11 and then fraud 6feet

if your 5'8 wear lifts to be 5'11 and then fraud 6feet
Several problems with that. For one, wearing the type of shoes that 3” lifts could fit into is a seasonal thing, can’t really do that in the spring/summer when Chad is wearing flip flops. Second, 3” is enough that even people unaware of lifts might notice that something is off, and I can tell you that anything above 1.5” hurts to walk in and noticeably affects your gait. I’m probably going to get Air Max shoes which add ~1” more than usual on their own, and then wear 1.5” lifts in them (if they fit) and that would bring me up to roughly 5’11”. Still, once you take the shoes off your frauding is revealed, so it couldn’t last in an LTR. The main benefit is not getting mogged as hard in public.

my personality is nw3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, dodt and Extra Chromosome
But who was face
even 5'7 to 5'9 is fine if your face is good looking.
I still see "face" being used as a counterargument for people who stress the importance of height.
While it could make you score more lays, you will still be disrespected and treated unfairly due to your height.
Ugly tall people FORCE others to respect them regardless of smv by intimidation.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, CupOfCoffee, Bluepill and 1 other person
Lol I get laid from time to time and I'm a mentally ill 5'6 midget. Calm yo tits

Several problems with that. For one, wearing the type of shoes that 3” lifts could fit into is a seasonal thing, can’t really do that in the spring/summer when Chad is wearing flip flops. Second, 3” is enough that even people unaware of lifts might notice that something is off, and I can tell you that anything above 1.5” hurts to walk in and noticeably affects your gait. I’m probably going to get Air Max shoes which add ~1” more than usual on their own, and then wear 1.5” lifts in them (if they fit) and that would bring me up to roughly 5’11”. Still, once you take the shoes off your frauding is revealed, so it couldn’t last in an LTR. The main benefit is not getting mogged as hard in public.
really dude? where do you fucking live that what type of shoe you wear depends on the season? i wear nikes during 100 degree weather and its common for other kids to do so.

really dude? where do you fucking live that what type of shoe you wear depends on the season? i wear nikes during 100 degree weather and its common for other kids to do so.
I guess I’m just being fashion conscious. In the summer Chads just wear flip flops to show off how tall they are without thick-insoles shoes, and anyone wearing high top sneakers is assumed to be height frauding by anyone paying attention. Plus in the summer you have to wear shorts, and long pants are required to cover up your ankles when you’re wearing lifts. Lifts are extremely noticeable when you’re wearing shorts.

JoinedNov 21, 2018

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I still see "face" being used as a counterargument for people who stress the importance of height.
While it could make you score more lays, you will still be disrespected and treated unfairly due to your height.
Ugly tall people FORCE others to respect them regardless of smv by intimidation.
Ngl you're right. Which is why I think he should HGHmaxx, get LL, and lift fraud.

• +1
Ngl you're right. Which is why I think he should HGHmaxx, get LL, and lift fraud.
How will HGH make difference if I’m nearly 20 and my plates are likely closed? I’m still buying mk-677 for other benefits but I don’t expect to gain any more height. And I already lift fraud, it’s just painful (maybe I’m wearing them wrong idk) and mentally agonizing.

How will HGH make difference if I’m nearly 20 and my plates are likely closed? I’m still buying mk-677 for other benefits but I don’t expect to gain any more height. And I already lift fraud, it’s just painful (maybe I’m wearing them wrong idk) and mentally agonizing.
Not all your plates are closed. Although your legs are probably closed, your spine/torso could still see some gains if you blast HGH now and for the next few years, plus that way your proportions after leg lengthening would be less bad. Also, FRAME.

After being blackpilled I am thankful every day for my height

thank you jesus

• +1
Not all your plates are closed. Although your legs are probably closed, your spine/torso could still see some gains if you blast HGH now and for the next few years, plus that way your proportions after leg lengthening would be less bad. Also, FRAME.
Would mk-677 be sufficient or are you talking pure HGH injections?

Would mk-677 be sufficient or are you talking pure HGH injections?
Dude HGH if you can afford it and want to take a lot. Or you can do what I'm doing, peptidemaxxing with GHRH + mk677

Dude HGH if you can afford it and want to take a lot. Or you can do what I'm doing, peptidemaxxing with GHRH + mk677
I can't really afford HGH on the black market, and I would not qualify for a prescription at this point, so I'll have to go with the latter. What are these peptides you speak of? Is there a supplement that combines several of them?

Last edited:
  • +1
SHUT UP HAIR MATTERS MORE

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
SHUT UP HAIR MATTERS MORE
I should be a slayer then, NW0 with thick, wavy brown hair. But here I am. Hair is a negative feature, if you DON'T have it you're screwed, but if you do have it it doesn't make you a slayer. Height is both a negative and positive feature, having it can make you a slayer almost on its own.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Fraud with lifts till you have enough for leg lengthening that’s the only solution

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 1084 and dodt
I should be a slayer then, NW0 with thick, wavy brown hair. But here I am. Hair is a negative feature, if you DON'T have it you're screwed, but if you do have it it doesn't make you a slayer. Height is both a negative and positive feature, having it can make you a slayer almost on its own.
Which is why I, at 5'11, am actually considering Leg lengthening in the future. I could be facially ascended and then top it off with being 6'2, and fraud to 6'4 with boots and lifts. HEIGHT CAN MAKE YOU A SLAYER FFS, FUCK SPORTS. Imagine my wide looksmaxed face mixed with being tall, nothing would stop me.

Which is why I, at 5'11, am actually considering Leg lengthening in the future. I could be facially ascended and then top it off with being 6'2, and fraud to 6'4 with boots and lifts. HEIGHT CAN MAKE YOU A SLAYER FFS, FUCK SPORTS. Imagine my wide looksmaxed face mixed with being tall, nothing would stop me.
At your height LL probably wouldn’t be worth the costs and risks, and height isn’t what’s holding you back anyway. You can already pass as 6’0”, which still isn’t optimal but at least passes most femoids’ “height requirements.”

It's way too long a recovery for me to consider personally. I think just wearing lifts is enough 4 u

At your height LL probably wouldn’t be worth the costs and risks, and height isn’t what’s holding you back anyway. You can already pass as 6’0”, which still isn’t optimal but at least passes most femoids’ “height requieements.”
I don't leave the house unless I stand at 6'0.5 at least in shoes and lifts. If I stood at 6'3 I would slay nonstop even with my subhuman asymmetrical face, let alone after looksmaxed.

And btw girls' "height requirement" of 6 feet really means 5'10. Females are just a meme and aren't aware of what they think even.

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I don't leave the house unless I stand at 6'0.5 at least in shoes and lifts. If I stood at 6'3 I would slay nonstop even with my subhuman asymmetrical face, let alone after looksmaxed.

And btw girls' "height requirement" of 6 feet really means 5'10. Females are just a meme and aren't aware of what they think even.
Depends on the girl, some of them really do require 6’0”, but that does tend to be the taller ones. It’s the shorter girls who lust after height that make me want to rope.